Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] tounge cat: Wazzzuuuuh!
Cat lookin at him : you're so last month
Cat turned away: Heck, even Married by America's better than that old joke
Wide eyed Cat on far left: woah, that was wierd. Can we even talk, I'm on a philisophical high here maaan!
[/size]
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
cat w/ tounge out: i guess i shoon't have wallaapered our house wid sthamps....i can'th pood my thounge in my moud...

other cats: 'well duh!' 'i don't like the stamps anyways, they smell'
'like his breath!'...etc

okay i tried
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i]
[B][center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=426060[/img][/center]

[i][size=1]Family photo: [From left to right] Mei, Sara, Sere, Desbreko, and mother, Semjaza.

What can you expect with a godfather like Charles?[/i][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo][center][i][b]Why am I the one looking at Semjaza's butt?[/b][/i][/center]

(Yes, that's my caption). :p[/color]
Posted
This may sound lame, but looking at that cat with it's tongue hanging out like that, I could only think of one thing--

[b]"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!"[/b]

LOL! I'm an idiot, I know.
Posted
I got one:

You think that was weird? Just look at that thing on The Vampire: Ed's banner! That has to be weirder!
The happy lil' fmaily of weirdo's:

Cat,
Vampire Ed's banner cat,
My bothers,
Old granny with her foot on the lamp post,
Joey,
My dog, Chance,


And, that's pretty much it! The lil' happy ol' family of wacko's!
Posted
Baby: "I drove my chevy to the levy, and the levy was dry, and good old *hic* boys drikin' whiskey *hic* and whine singin this will be the die that I *hic* die"
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue][size=5]WHAT IS THE SUM OF THE COSINE OF 45 AND 67 PLUS THE SQUARE ROOT OF THE SQUARE THEOREM OF THE CHEMICAL REACTION OF LAUNDRY SOUP?! ANSWER, NOW![/SIZE][/color][/font]


[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=430432[/img]
Guest Fiasco
Posted
The sour patch kids where more than just kids, they were sour?

[Yeah, I know, Lame. -.-;]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]So, if Peter Piper [i]did[/i] pick that pickled pepper, then why did he go after the other pickled peppers. Even though he knew they were peppered?! Dang, I'm going cross-eyed. Mom shouldn't have given me all that milk after she read me my story...

[Kinda' lame, yes. But I'm tired right now.][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blue]Well it looks like this is all we're going to get for this picture. And the winner is...

[size=3]CYKE![/size]

Yours was the only one that made me laugh out-loud. Well done, everybody.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...