Jump to content
OtakuBoards

i just found out that my aunt died in the first second wtc building


Recommended Posts

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Sorry to hear that, but if there's one place better than America, it's Heaven :angel: ...assuming if you believe in heaven...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]I am so sorry.My Aunt and Uncle are among the missing,and the death toll is estimated to be about 10,000 People.So sad........I hate those god **** Arab's......... [/B][/QUOTE]
nobody knows if it actually [i]was[/i] the Arabs or not
so just say 'terrorists' or something
Posted
UGH!!! I'm sick of all these deaths! Once I find out who did this I am gonna make sure that the guys get nuked.:flaming:


P.S.- Sorry about your aunt, I almost lost my aunt she works near the WTC.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i]
[B]i knew her very well. she wuz my fav aunt [/B][/QUOTE]
sorry for your loss

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...