ssj babe Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 i knew her very well. she wuz my fav aunt
Transtic Nerve Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 :( Sadly, alot of people's aunts died in that incident... and parents, childre, friends, lovers.... My condolences to you and your family
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Sorry to hear that, but if there's one place better than America, it's Heaven :angel: ...assuming if you believe in heaven...
Treble Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Im sorry to hear that my hope and prayers go to all the familes out there.
Yoda Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I'm sorry for your loss, I hope your not hurt too much by this.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 this is too much im too afraid to listen on how much the death toll will be
Matt.D Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [color=rainbow] Rrrrggggggg!!! I'm sick of all this death!:mad: :mad: :mad: My deepest sympathy to u.:( :( :( [/color]
Shy Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I am sorry for you and everyone else who lost a friend or loved one yesterday...
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i] [B]i knew her very well. she wuz my fav aunt [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]I am very, very sorry.[/COLOR] :( :( :angel:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 i know this seems harsh, but we should let them go letting the deaths of your love ones will cause post-traumatic stress but dont let go like instantly, just let it go with ease
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 im so sorry for all this there is too many deaths and i dont know on how you people can take it but im sorry to hear this
Zero-Sama Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 I am so sorry.My Aunt and Uncle are among the missing,and the death toll is estimated to be about 10,000 People.So sad........I hate those god **** Arab's.........
amibasuki Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]I am so sorry.My Aunt and Uncle are among the missing,and the death toll is estimated to be about 10,000 People.So sad........I hate those god **** Arab's......... [/B][/QUOTE] nobody knows if it actually [i]was[/i] the Arabs or not so just say 'terrorists' or something
pokemaster1 Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 those guys don't respect life they die and drag inocence ppl with them
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 well, it seems that i have came in at the right time. once im up in the air, ill blow any teorroist sky high
Warlock Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 My deepest sympathies to you and your family, and to anyone affected by this terrible tragedy. I hope whoever is behind this is brought to justice...
Battlepoop Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 UGH!!! I'm sick of all these deaths! Once I find out who did this I am gonna make sure that the guys get nuked.:flaming: P.S.- Sorry about your aunt, I almost lost my aunt she works near the WTC.
Guest firemac Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i] [B]i knew her very well. she wuz my fav aunt [/B][/QUOTE] sorry for your loss
Desert Shadow Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [b]Sorry to hear this... you need a lollipop.....[/b] :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now