Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:nervous: ...

*whispers* I see big scary freaky dudes that looks like cybrogs or some kind of machine....

LMAO!

Well blow me down, i dunno what it's supposed to be, becuase i dont know what "Carnage" is or from. But i do know this is one great peice of work, you have came back in style my friend...i'll hvae an ahmen to that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi [/i]
[B]:nervous: ...

*whispers* I see big scary freaky dudes that looks like cybrogs or some kind of machine....

LMAO!

Well blow me down, i dunno what it's supposed to be, becuase i dont know what "Carnage" is or from. But i do know this is one great peice of work, you have came back in style my friend...i'll hvae an ahmen to that. [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]Hehe, Carnage is a villain from the [I]Spiderman[/I]series.
I really am impressed with that. That must've taken a hell of a long time to create. Carnage used to scare me at the age of eight for some reason. But yes, the 3D effects from your choice in tone is a very cunningly genious choice. The more 'human' face however looks a bit sketchy compare to Carnage's half. 9.8/10.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[b][size=1]
I haven't seen any of your other work, BananaRoach, but that was awesome.. you caught Cassidy's psycho look extremely well and..

*whispers something about a Venom one*
-.-'[/b]

BROCK BROCK BROCK BROCK! *ahem*[/size]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats is probably the best drawing i have ever seen
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Aren't you the one that made that clown around halloween time last year? Or am I just horribly mistaken?

Anyways, very nice. I've always had some love for comics although I've never really exploited and sought it out.[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BananaRoach [/i]
[B]talking about this mitch? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Yeah, I was. I have too good of a memory for my own good, heh..

It's an awesome drawing, by the way. Very nice.[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...