OtakuBoards

Do u want to kill the terrorists that caused all of this to happen?

Posthumous

Will u?  

1. 1. Will u?

• Yes
    • No

Wow, you guys are fools. What happens after you kill the terrorists huh? I can guarantee you that you won't be satisfied. Killing will only lead to more hatred and hatred will only lead to more killing. Personally I wouldn't mind a peaceful world without killing; but I don't know about you guys..... I'd say you could call me a pacifist. But don't get me wrong, I'd love to see whoever did this locked up for the rest of their meaningless lives. You guys just need to stop and think about the big picture here.

what they did was unforgiveable, but the 'eye for an eye' thing doesn't work in this case. killing people after the deed is done is still more killing, and it won't bring back the people that were attacked.
however, if they would try to launch another attack, they should be killed only in the act, for the sake of defending the country and for the people in it.

I don't think we're goning into WW3...it's a war against terrorism. Right now...it's a faceless enemy. I agree with the 'eye for eye' comment. That's a good statement. ^_^ I think a lot of us are just sooo p!ssed off right now our thinking is clouded. I don't think rashly bombing ppl or killing will help. But we still can't be marshmellows to be pushed around. We -do- need to defend ourselves. The only way this is possible is prolly military action. I don't -want- it, but it seems there is no choice.

EVERYONE ONE STOP WITH THE STUPID WWIII THING. That is a ridiculous coment. Now, I agree with transtic. The fools responsible should all die. People who had nothing to do with it should not. If we do that then we are no diiferent from their scum. I understand if we bomb certain targets where supplies are made you are going to kill family men who are not in the military but really their part of it too if their building the weapons.

We have to retaliate in a hard and grueling way. Doing nothing will do exactly that. DO NOTHING. You can just brushes this off like a piece of lint on your shirt. This is not like the first bombng where 6 people died this is BIG. Where talking thousands of innocent people DEAD. That can not go unpunished as wrong as it may seem it has to be done. Anyone involved should be targeted and Osama Bin Laden should be executed. He has already killed thousands before this big one anyway. Im suprised he is still alive.

They will all ultimately pay when they die anyway. but we have to speed that process up a little so that they dont harm anyone else. these people are wild crazy madmen who would not think twice about killing YOU or anyone else. I ask you know, do you want them running loose around the world like that?

[b] Everyone who thinks attacking the terrorist is wrong read this and reply with what you have to say then.[/b]

Let me ask you this Mystic.

Say next week your mom and dad are at a baseball game. Lets suppose we have folowed your suggestions of two wrongs dont make a right and have not retaliated against them. Being the terroist madmen they are attack again. this time they crash a plane in the middle of the stadium that has on board 200 passengers and a chemical warhard. Everyone in the stadium and on the plane is wiped out and so is the surrounding area sdo to the bio weapon. Your mother, father, friends and possibly you are dead.

What would you say then? By hitting the terroits camps and knocking out there abilities to train, house, and supply terrorist with bio weapons and such this could have been prevented and your familly would still be alive. I have to ask, what do you think about that?

I know what your saying and your right. But sometimes you have to do things no matter if there wrong or deadly. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices to protect a greater number of people. In this case your family.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B][b] Everyone who thinks attacking the terrorist is wrong read this and reply with what you have to say then.[/b]

Let me ask you this Mystic.

Say next week your mom and dad are at a baseball game. Lets suppose we have folowed your suggestions of two wrongs dont make a right and have not retaliated against them. Being the terroist madmen they are attack again. this time they crash a plane in the middle of the stadium that has on board 200 passengers and a chemical warhard. Everyone in the stadium and on the plane is wiped out and so is the surrounding area sdo to the bio weapon. Your mother, father, friends and possibly you are dead.

What would you say then? By hitting the terroits camps and knocking out there abilities to train, house, and supply terrorist with bio weapons and such this could have been prevented and your familly would still be alive. I have to ask, what do you think about that?

I know what your saying and your right. But sometimes you have to do things no matter if there wrong or deadly. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices to protect a greater number of people. In this case your family. [/B][/QUOTE]
As what i said in your topic, Seifer, that if they keep on attacking we must do something about it. and if they themselves killed my parents, and were still alive, i would still say that they should not be killed. Your just putting them out of their misery,

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]Wow, you guys are fools. What happens after you kill the terrorists huh? I can guarantee you that you won't be satisfied. Killing will only lead to more hatred and hatred will only lead to more killing. Personally I wouldn't mind a peaceful world without killing; but I don't know about you guys..... I'd say you could call me a pacifist. But don't get me wrong, I'd love to see whoever did this locked up for the rest of their meaningless lives. You guys just need to stop and think about the big picture here. [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you reading my mind? Because thats exactly what I was gonna say...

I have mixed feelings. You see one side of me wants to ****ing torture the **** terrorists. The other side of me wants to think more logically and think what would the killing lead to......MORE KILLING!Eventually every country in the **** world would probably be involved in it. But the thing is. We have enough power to destory the entire country or a large chunk of it. Thats all i gotta say for now.

I respect your opinion and kindness Mystic howeverI have to strongly disagree with you. Killing them now prevents and will hopefully deter future attacks. At least destroy there means of attack. Not terrorize them like they did us but destroy their suppliez and trainging camps. Thats different from murdering them and putting them out of their mizzery. I would rather them do that then they die like they did on the 11. they died feeling they where going to be a legend and go to heaven. I would rather them die other wize.

I only wish everyone where like you mystic. Then we would not be having these problems. (i do not mean this in a sarcastic way i truelly mean that)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]I respect your opinion and kindness Mystic howeverI have to strongly disagree with you. Killing them now prevents and will hopefully deter future attacks. At least destroy there means of attack. Not terrorize them like they did us but destroy their suppliez and trainging camps. Thats different from murdering them and putting them out of their mizzery. I would rather them do that then they die like they did on the 11. they died feeling they where going to be a legend and go to heaven. I would rather them die other wize.

I only wish everyone where like you mystic. Then we would not be having these problems. (i do not mean this in a sarcastic way i truelly mean that) [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, everyone! Forget what i have said on this subject of the Downfall of TWTC. I seem to be confusing you all, or your just misunderstanding me. Its really hard to explain just over the internet, cuz you people are almost taking me the totally wrong way. and seifer, that last comment you made, heh, thats a good one:rolleyes: