Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shinji pic you like too?


Recommended Posts

Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Here is a pic of shinji i don't think it is as good as rei but here it is anyway!!
Posted
I'm not terribly sure what Shinji is supposed to look like, but as far as common anime goes *gets thwapped by angry fans*--ahem, yes, like I was saying, as far as *gets thwapped again*--

Dangit, quit that!

Fine. Methinks that the picture is quite good. The details on the hair were captured well (a tricky area that painfully shows if one does it wrong), as were the eyes.

9/10.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Yeah, I really like the eyes and hair. The way you draw with pen and pencil seem [u]very[/u] different though.

Anyway, I like it. Especially the head on the right. ^_^

9/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
i like the picture.i drew
one of Azuka
but it not as good
as yours. i guess it's all in
the mind. 9.7/10

[color=teal]Please clean up your post. Improving on grammer and capitolization would help others in reading your posts. -Syk3[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Cool thanks guys! Do you think I could get my own anime up and going?
Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick] I think you could, If your characters are as good as this Shinji pic.

It is really awesome. I like the way you've dome the shading on the hiar, it's very realistic looking, and that's common in amime, really well done hair o-O.

hair, yes. You now probably think I'm insane, well, you might just be right o.o [/size][/color]
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
nar not insane just differant. I think all I need is a cool plot for a good anime and i can start.
Posted
Hi Vash, guess who *smiles* anyway, i think the picture is good. exept the bigger image is a bit odd, but i still think its good
Posted
Yep he loox like Shinji! His hair and his eyes are almost exactly like him from the anime! A bit of fine-tuning and you should be able to make your own anime. 10/10! :) (I'm a sucker for evangelion drawings -_-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...