Syn Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 I havent thought of a name for this piece yet, hence the lack of text, if anyone has some decent names then feel free to post them, anyway, what do you think? I madea blue remix sort of thing aswell, so i'll post that after someone replies. ( so I dont double post >>; ) Ratings, comments, whatever you want.... :P
Juu Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... *stares* That would be so kewl as a wallpaper. o_o *continues staring* 10/10.[/color] [/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Dude. I can see something in there. [i]Seriously.[/i] One moment it looks like some guy stretching his hands above his head, the next, it looks like some hell hound reaching out at you. Dude. *stares with Juu* You should make a few more like this one. The little white things look too pixelating to be in there...that's the only thing bothering me. 9.8/1o.
Red Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [b][size=1]I see a dragons head right in the center, looking slightly to the left. Incredible.[/b][/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Oh wow... I see a purple blob -_o; I guess I can't go deep like you guys can :bawl:. Well uhm... *thumbs up*
Boo Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 I see a Gingerbread man who stretches his arm, while being burned by the fires of hell which have a lot more thingies in it like a big eye and so on. Very nice :) 9/10 (just dont put pixel art into everything u make)
Psychotik Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Nice, it kind of looks like the northern lights. Reverence-out>>
Mitch Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] It's okay. To tell you the truth, it really doesn't catch my eye or anything; and, also, it seems to me to look almost exactly like every other thing in close proximity to other things you've posted that're just effects like this. I'm getting tired of it. I guess your style's just losing its luster to me, I don't know. It's just okay. I don't love it; I don't hate it.[/color][/size][/font]
Sara Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [size=1]I never thought of Hell as being...pink. heh. Makes me think of smoke, or flowers.[/size]
Guest Black Souled Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 This is going to sound funny to some, but IthinkI see a gundam in it! Does any one else? But it realy cool though!!
GinnyLyn Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 Actually...(hurt me for saying this and you'll be sorry! :D)...I prefer [i]this[/i] one to some of your others. There's just something about the glowing effect, and...and...this is really hard to explain... >.< Part of it is that you are sticking with a monochromatic scheme that...*words fade out again*...this [i]is[/i] hard to explain. Lemme just say this is one of your best, to me. EDIT Maybe the lack of white (and/or grey)? I dunno...I'm still doing some comparing, but that is the largest factor jumping out at me right now.
TheShinje Posted April 29, 2003 Posted April 29, 2003 [size=1][color=firebrick] Heh, that is quite a cool effect Neph, I like the way you can actually see things in it *blinds self trying to see the hell hound and man reaching to the sky that Ginny saw. Very nice Neph, you're quite the graphics artist ;) [/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now