Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Are the ruler things supposed to be there ? If so then they dont look right. lol. Looks like a rose ..... thing >>;
Posted
Daaaaaang. If I was some sorry little bugger feeling sorry for myself, I'd insert my plunge into self-worthlessness about my own art ability right about here. ^^;

I got a pretty good guess on the edges, but how'd you do the light and dark areas in the background? No rate till you tell me! :p
Posted
[size=1]Ginny Darling, when will you learn that I don't care to have my art rated?

Nah, the rulers aren't supposed to be there. I took a screenshot of it so the colors would stick--if I save it straight from photoshop, everything gets faded.

As for the light and dark areas...I scribbled, then played with blur and smudge tools of different sorts.[/size]
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Ooh. Spunk-ay. I like it, yet, will this liking relationship go any farther?[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[color=indigo]Wow...I love that. I like the kind of swirl of lighter purple, and the lines of the petals look excellent. I can actually see it as a flower, even though it's just the outlines.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Heh, thanks. Anyway, yeah...just the products of a bored mind and [i]what would happen if I did this?[/i]

It's much safer to contemplate that question in Photoshop than real life, heh...[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick] heh, That is a pretty good design. I like the choice of colors and the swirly design *-* is hypnotized by the swirly design, which moves clockwise, if printed on paper and rotated :p. [/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by S@bretooth [/i]
[B][size=1][color=firebrick] is hypnotized by the swirly design, which moves clockwise, if printed on paper and rotated :p. [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Okay, you know what? That was funny.[/SIZE]
Posted
You've been desktop'd. Go you, Sar. ^_^

[quote][size=1][b]Heh, thanks. Anyway, yeah...just the products of a bored mind and [i]what would happen if I did this?[/i]

It's much safer to contemplate that question in Photoshop than real life, heh...[/b][/size][/quote]

Don't I know it. @_@ I'm going through the same thing with my last sketchbook assignment at the moment (that I'm supposed to be working on, and instead, am here, heh). Trying out the funky. I'll post some piccies later.

Again, you've been desktop'd. Be proud.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Chry-sen-then-i-mum. xx;

I love those tones of violet and black, they look really majestic-ish. You should make more flowers like that. It's really pretty. ^_^

9.2/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco [/i]
[B][color=silver][u]Very nice...I still can't pronounce that word...>.<[/u][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I've always heard it pronounced [i]krih-san-thuh-muhm[/i], so I'm assuming that's right...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...