Erika Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 Well, since I'm pretty good at ink and colored pencil, I was a little disappointed that most of my drawings were too big to post up (byte-wise), cuz I had a REALLY, really good pic of Gohan I did that was part of a DBZ poster collage (it was big, as in physical size, and I only managed to scan a quarter of it.) Well, here some ink and pencil drawings I did the other month. Not much,but they're original. I wanna be a character designer some day ;) I've got lots other cool-looking characters I made up. Speaking of, how many drawings can I post up??
Queen Asuka Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, it's very obvious by your style that you're a DBZ fan. It's cute. :)[/color][/size]
WW2 Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 I like both pics. Keep up the good work. I don't know why, but the second sketch you did reminds me of a character from the Jak and Daxter video game. I think it was Jax's girlfriend. :therock:
GinnyLyn Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 Heads seem disproportinate to bodies. I didn't care too much for the first one. The second I like. I would like to see both with a little more cleanup and some color. Betcha they would kick! ^_^ 1st: 7/1o. 2nd: 8.8/1o.
Charles Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 I like it. Some of the lines could be cleaner (particularly around the calves and feet), but it's pretty good. I'd really like to see some of your colored pencil work. It's possible to pull out some great shading with that medium. Oh, and there's no limit on how many pictures you can put up. Just don't double post or create a multitude of threads simultaneously. If you want to show a lot of your work at once, it might be best to host it somewhere like 250free.com.
Posthumous Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [i][b]Kinda looks like a chibi character.Nice drawings, although I have to agree with CWB on the cleaner lines... first:8/10 second:8.5/10[/b][/i]
eleanor Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 The heads are too big, but other than that, they're nice pics. You should clean them up, though. 8/10 overall!
wiccansamurai Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 the clothes are pretty good, kinda "kingdom Hearts" style. the hair needs more detail. but i really luv it!
REVENGE2 Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 1st one: 9/10. I've seen better, but I've seen a LOT worse as well. Most of the 'a lot worse' is my own work. 2nd one: 6/10. the head is to wide for the body.
Erika Posted May 5, 2003 Author Posted May 5, 2003 Thank you muchly! The reason why they're not "cleaned up" is cuz they are justa buncha random dudes I threw up onto the paper. I kinda like the "sketchy" look. \ But beware!!!! I'm gonna post up an insanely detailed female elven warrior soon!!!!! But it's in ink, as is most of my artwork.
Boo Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 Scetchy looks rules ;P Its Sora's (Kingdom hearts) suit Oo;; anyways. It is very cool. But the 2nd face is a lil... awkward? oO
Sara Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [size=1]I like the second one...the eyes seem a little out, but other than that, nice.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now