redsilhouettex Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 here is some more art i did for Artclass, what do you think about it?
Shinkoru Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 OH wow. Thats tight. ITsl ike from an advance art class, I didnt do stuff like that til My gifted art class's 5th year. I was doign that stuff, but not for credit. Thats great, how'd ya doit? 9/10
redsilhouettex Posted May 8, 2003 Author Posted May 8, 2003 thank you. i drew the un coulored one, scaned it, then i used flash for the coulored one.
Shinkoru Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 Ah I see,*kciks my comp for not liking flash* grr *grumbles and walks away to try instlling it again*
Juu Posted May 8, 2003 Posted May 8, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! At first, I thought that second half was from a real picture. o.o; *hands you cup of coffee* 10/10. ^^[/color] [/size]
redsilhouettex Posted May 9, 2003 Author Posted May 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! At first, I thought that second half was from a real picture. o.o; *hands you cup of coffee* 10/10. ^^[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] *smiles*.. *nods*...*drinks the coffee*. hi misses, i missed you :D &thanks for the 10 outa 10.
Kwai Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Incredibly well done... I have to agree with the others on a 10/10 :p draw more plz! :)
redsilhouettex Posted May 9, 2003 Author Posted May 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Oradriel [/i] [B]Incredibly well done... I have to agree with the others on a 10/10 :p draw more plz! :) [/B][/QUOTE] :> i drew some more today , ill post it up in a few once i get it Scanned.
eleanor Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Weehee! More pics! ^_^ Awesome job, I really like it! 9.9/10
Kaola Su Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 Wow, I agree, that is beautiful artwork! I thought it was a real picture at 1st. What is this flash that you all mention? I wouldn't think it has anything to do with flash macromedia thing, does it? I am totally lost about that. I would love to check it out if only I knew what it is! But yes, 11/10 LOL!! GREAT ARTWORK!
GinnyLyn Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 The chin area threw me at first, but the rest is simply INCREDIBLE. The shade proportions are excellently captured, the colors work well together, and if it weren't for that frelling chin, I would have mistaken your picture for a photograph. *is in awe* 9.8/1o.
Syk3 Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 Okay, I decided to make a post about it instead of editing everyone's post. There are many posts in this thread that are utterly useless and considered spam, were you basically say "good job" and then give a rating. Please be sure to include why you like it and artistic critique if you don't want your posts deleted in the future.
eleanor Posted May 12, 2003 Posted May 12, 2003 Hm, I think if you blended the skin colors together it would look better, but it just seems a bit off like that. Maybe it's just me >. GinnyLyn Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Says the girl with half a smilie face. Sorry, had to post that. ^_^ 2 months later... Naru Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 it looks great! u should post more! Sara Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [size=1]Please don't bring back old threads. >_< Any discussion on this is long over. -Sara[/size] This topic is now closed to further replies. Share https://www.otakuboards.com/topic/14370-art/ More sharing options... Followers 0
GinnyLyn Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 Says the girl with half a smilie face. Sorry, had to post that. ^_^
Sara Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [size=1]Please don't bring back old threads. >_< Any discussion on this is long over. -Sara[/size]
Recommended Posts