Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone played the Inu Yasha PS one game ?

I bought a copy of it a few days ago. I had forgotten how far PS graphics had advanced from I to II. It wasn't until I got into playing the game a few times and realized how they had gotten the charachter's personalities into the game that I decided that I like it. It was a little disconcerting that Inu Yasha kind of laughed after he had beaten Kikyo. I would be interesting in hearing other comments about this game.
Posted
i bought the game on saturday and i think its ok. I love inu yasha but the game is just not as good as they could of made it. Each person only has 6 attacks and its and 11 minute game me and 2 of my friends each beat it once within a 1/2 hour
Posted
I've played this game its and alright game but rawl28 is right its and 11 minute game they should have made it longer and harder to beat but otherwise its ok not bad
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've played the game and also own it I sent my dad to buy it four days after it came out and so when I got it I played it and beat it all on the same day it was neat but the fighting styles where not as great and the graphics the same thing. favorite charater Sango and InuYasha ^^.
Posted
I've never played it... I want to since Inuyasha is the best show of ALL TIME! It isn't in stores around here and I can't rent it either... I HATE SMALL TOWNS!!! :grumble:
Posted
Oh,you can buy it online at gamestop.com I bought mine at gamestop we have one where I live but they only had one copy left when I bought it but that was four days after it came out ^^. And the price I think it is 19.99 or 14.99 somewhere there ^^.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have it can beat it in half an hour even though i always die with miroku.(im better with very long distance attacks) i can beat a stage with koga in 3 minutes inuyasha about 4 minutes, the rest about 4 t' 5 minutes.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I have the game, its OKAY. I just like the fact its Inuyasha! If it wasnt inuyasha i wudnt like it at all
[/color]
Posted
I got it just a couple weeks ago. I love it! Even though the graphics aren't the greatest, I kinda like not having real realistic graphics. It may be easy, but I really like to just .... fight, ya know? The most easy part is getting the shards. Most of the mini games are easy... I just can't get the poison insect one!!! Anyway I can say this game pleased me enough to pass my video game greatness test... yes I know i'm a freak... no need to tell me. :smirk:
Posted
My friend absolutely loves InuYasha. He got this game, and said that he excpected a much longer game. He beat it in 2 hours. He said all around it was an okay game.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
AAHHHHH!!!! YOUR ALL EVIL!!! This is a great game! It couldn't be better because its INUYASHA! In my day there were no Animes (Just stupid Tom and Jerry cartoons) or Anime Videogames! Hell there were almost no videogames period. Man I feel old today! :bawl: When did I turn old?!?!? I'm only 22?!?!?:bawl:

PS! Shippo IS A GIRL!! Look at it! Season 2 Shippos in the lake taking a bath w/ Kagome! Season 3 Same thing but also with Sango. And the Subtitled version constantly refers to her as Shippo-chan and Inuyasha-sama! Why do the american versions all get screwed like that?!?!?
Sorry, just a personal peeve.
Posted
If you unlocked (almost) all the charecters and is wondering who the two ?s are,thn you read the right thread.They are Demon Inuyasha,and Totasai.(Note:You can't play as Demon Inuyasha in story mode,fuedal fairy tale.:cool:
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
not to mention on demon inuyasha (well at least on my copy) in the booklet for the attaks it said poison insects insted of bite that why through the whole game i was like that cant be demon inuyasha it just cant.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][quote][i]Originally posted by roymund [/i]
[b]PS! Shippo IS A GIRL!! Look at it! Season 2 Shippos in the lake taking a bath w/ Kagome! Season 3 Same thing but also with Sango. And the Subtitled version constantly refers to her as Shippo-chan and Inuyasha-sama! Why do the american versions all get screwed like that?!?!?
Sorry, just a personal peeve.[/b][/quote]
Trust me. Shippou is a boy and was always meant to be a boy. In one of the episodes when he rips off his clothes to take a bath in the lake, they show his....... yeah, definitely a boy.

Read this too: [i]-chan: literally means "little" or "cute"; a diminutive name suffix used to address children, female relatives and (close) friends. Also a common endearment.[/i] [/size]

Well, I ordered the InuYasha game from Best Buy and got it shipped to my dorm room address a few days ago. It's pretty good, actually. There's one thing, though. I can't save on the PS2!!! Everytime I try to save the game, it says that there isn't a memory card inserted when there clearly is. And yes, it has sufficient space on it. Help me!
Posted
I have the game. I beat it in less than a day. Don't laugh, but I role play on there... I can't get all the pics either! Oh, you need a ps1 memory card to save. Yes, it will work on a ps2.
Posted
Kenshin_K, what do you mean? You have to save it on a Play Station 1 memory card but it can be played on PS2? Please clear that out for me.

Anyway, I'm getting the game for my birthday. I don't know if it's all that great or anything, but I just love blood and gore games. If this one isn't, too bad. But I'm getting the game and maybe some DVDs from Ebay.
Posted
Yeah! What Inuyasha Fandom said. ps1 memory cards can't be used for ps2 games yet it(the memory card) will still work on the ps2 system. Sorry if that's confusing.
Posted
Meh. I don't see what there is to like about this game. It's incredibly short, and the fighting isn't exactly anything to get excited about. Graphics don't make or break a game, but the poor graphics didn't exactly further my enjoyment of it. Come on, folks. Just because it's Inuyasha doesn't mean it's good.

~Dagger~
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I forgot when exactly I got the game, but I've had it for a while. One of my friends is borrowing it right now. It's an okay game, but it can be amazingly funny at times.

Did you know that you can get Sesshomaru to say "What is this paper?" I'm having trouble understanding what that's supposed to mean...

It's really easy, but it took me almost half an hour to win with Shippo. It's all because he's too short and weak to fight people. What would he transform into in the mini games?

I had trouble collecting the pictures, but that's because I was unaware of the color change thing. As soon as I get it back, I will get all of the pictures! My friend and I want to put a particular Sesshomaru picture on a t-shirt and say something funny...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...