Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Some of you may already know of my comic series, but I decided to post my latest on on OB, to see what people who haven't visited the site think of it. Enjoy! :)[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=#808080]Ooo Weh. I love it, of course. ^_^

All these comics are so cool...I'm now wondering who these weird guys are. They seem to have some kind of dark agenda here (other than robbing the KFC, of course). ^_^;[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heheh, I laughed so hard when I first started reading your comics. And they're just as weird as they were when you first started them. I can't wait to see what you do with these two guys robbing the place.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] I love them. Too bad I have parental controls now...

But I'll just force you to post the new ones in here. Heh.

Your comics are great. I see there's really a job here for you. Yes.

Now become a machine, and make ten a day. :p[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
I'm glad to see that Toast is still a main character. I still remember the day you and I were discussin what he should do next, and the KFC/evil drumsticks were born lol.
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Whee! I glad you all like them so much. And I'll be making a new one sometime tonight *collects ideas throughout the day* ^_^[/size][/color]
Posted
*niffs* They said Kentucky all wrong! Iv been so offinded. XD i like the thing that keeps going "sniff" poor guys, the evil dudes with wings are funny XD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...