Patronus Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 What has been the saddest moment on Otaku Boards? I mean, not like, when someone leaves for a month, but when someone actually cried.. I don't know of any, but I have one in my life. My best friend, Tiffany, is moving to Florida. This coming Friday is her last day. I live in Ohio. I have never been able to tell her I love her. Not in the friend sort of way, in the [i]love[/i] love way.
KittyLynn Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 [COLOR=plum]I haven't experienced one yet. I'm sure as my friendship's with some members grow stronger, something will happen, and I probably will cry. But until then, I haven't. ^^;; Did that make any sense, what-so-ever? Anyways, Ciao! Toodles! CL[/COLOR]
Guest visser 3 Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 I havent had one yet. I can just about garentee you i will eventually.
DarK DeatH Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 [strike]Hmm... lemme see... a moment...::thinks::...::thinks::...::thinks::...::brain cooks::... Oh yeah, I remember... I think it was when my brother could make my mom hate me and want to give me to this institution that takes care of unwanted children... Yeah, I cried that day...[/strike] *edit* Oh? But, what you said wasn't really from the boards was it? Oh well, whatever... So I believe "no" is the answer to your question... At least not while I've been here...
Patronus Posted May 24, 2003 Author Posted May 24, 2003 That is not what I am asking, Dark Death. I am asking about on the Otaku Boards. I am trying to be serious here and don't want to have this closed. So stay on the topic.
Corey Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 I'd have to say when one of my best friends on the board took an extended leave of absence. I still miss her as do many others.
Failed_Attempts Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Hmm, I can't say I've had one. I don't really know a lot of members. I know about 2 personally, and the others not so well. I'm sorry your friend is moving. :( So, the answer, is not yet, I'm sure I will, But I haven't had a crying experience caused by this board yet.
Shy Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [size=1]Hm. I don't think I have ever cried because of OB stuff (I don't cry very often) but there are a lot of moments and threads that made me very sad. People are always posting depressing topics, but I don't usually bother to read them unless someone I care about created them. Probably the best example I can think of is when Jenna's (Babygirl) brother passed away. It's not like we are the best of friends or anything, but I could relate to the pain she was going through. It bothered me for quite a while. I don't think that I ever even posted in that thread, since I didn't want to say the generic "I'm so sorry." Anyway, I have posted a couple of depressing threads also. I think just about all of the older (read: more experienced) members have done so at one point or another. This place is such a great community that most want to share the important parts of their lives, even the bad stuff, with everyone else. -Shy[/size]
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [color=deeppink][b] I cried when I didn't make Otaku Idol because no one here likes me.... Not really, but I was pretty dissappointed. I get sad a lot when people post up threads talking about a death in their family or the loss of a friend, suicide, etc.[/color][/b]
eleanor Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 WAA, I'M SO UNPOPULAR. lol. I don't think I've ever experienced anything heartbreaking on the boards since I never really talk to anyone anyway. I'm not sure I ever will.
Braidless Baka Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Not "cried" as such, but I used to read the "depressing" threads, and things that are said within them journey around with me for the rest of the day. Other's losses are things I take very seriously and even if I don't post in the thread (it feels wrong posting in them to me if you don't know someone) I still think of them all day. I suppose it's my way of showing support. Even if the thread-creators don't even know I'm doing it. So, no, I've not cried over any specific event, but I get strangely emotional (happy, sad, irritated) by goings on at OB...
Juu Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I cried when Lalaith and I broke up. *curls up and sniffles* I remember crying when Jenna's brother died, too. It's always sad knowing people you care about are depressed. = /[/color] [/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Hmm, I don't cry it's not one of my personality traits. However I felt really bad when Jenna's brother passed away, and also when Seph's sister had passed away. Death is something that generally bothers me since I've lost quite a few. Though crying over something that happens on a message board is something you'll never see me do.
Semjaza Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 I cried the day Shift was banned. Those were tears of happiness though.
Lady Macaiodh Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [color=darkblue]Why rehash things like this? Let's just drop it. I remember my worst moment on the boards, and I don't see why anyone would ever want to know about all the crap that goes on here sometimes. It was the first time I'd been in love in years, and I poured my heart out, and I knew he could never love me, and it sucked. There, I did it. And I'm sure it will never be acknowledged. Just so you know, I've never forgotten you, and I never will. A part of my heart will be yours forever.[/color]
Nate Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]I cried when Lalaith and I broke up. *curls up and sniffles* I remember crying when Jenna's brother died, too. It's always sad knowing people you care about are depressed. = /[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] You and Liliath Ril? Ok............................................... The only real one that i've been through, had to do with a close friend of mine on OB. She pulled through it, though. Never truely cried about something that happened.... Ps: Juu, add me to your buddy list, please? On OB, that is
KittyLynn Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [QUOTE]You and Liliath Ril? Ok...............................................[/QUOTE] [FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Are you saying she can't cry over that? She cared abotu him, and him about her. This is out of my place, but I don't think you should say stuff about things you don't know about. I'm not one to speak, since that's what I'm doing now, but...-_- No point in this post..I'll shut up now.. --------------------- Anyways, we shouldn't bring up things from the past, I've had experience with this, and it makes people miserable..-_-;;[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT]
Nate Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KittyLynn [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Are you saying she can't cry over that? She cared abotu him, and him about her. This is out of my place, but I don't think you should say stuff about things you don't know about. I'm not one to speak, since that's what I'm doing now, but...-_- No point in this post..I'll shut up now.. --------------------- Anyways, we shouldn't bring up things from the past, I've had experience with this, and it makes people miserable..-_-;;[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] I never said that she couldn't, don't get me wrong. It's just that from what i understood someone else went with him....and still does....*zips lips about names* Maybe that happened before them, i don't know. Sorry if i offended anyone with my previus post, i didn't mean for it to sound like that.
KittyLynn Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]It happened after. But thats not the point..Forget I said anything. ^^;; I open my big mouth too often. Well anyways, I think that I will cry over something here eventually.. Toodles :) CL[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Kwai Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Hm.... crying isn't something I'm that familiar with... I don't really think I ever cried over someone dying or suiciding. I never had an instance to cry over in OB(since I'm one of the newer members), and I doubt I ever will.
Subversive Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 I rarely cry, but if I do its for a good reason. No offense but...I don't think I'd ever cry over anything at Otaku for I hardly know most of the people. I wouldn't mind to be friends with those here, I sadly though can not spend every waking hour of the day here.
Nate Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 KittyLyn....after.....then..no...not with the person i'm thinking of....because it still is going....
Solid Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 well im a bit "new" here and dont know anyone personnaly here so i didnt really get intouch with anyone yet, so the answer is obviously not yet...
zidane11 Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Some of my best friends on the internet had to leave for a long time and I cried. I was really sad.
DeathKnight Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [color=crimson]I'm still sad my old clique dissapated- Anti, Gold_Angewomon, The girl who threw dishes at me after Anti dared me to kiss her and I did [Lotus], Lyka. Etc. It wasn't a crying matter, I just never found a new clique to descend into- sort of saddening. Thankfully I sort of stayed out of all cliques, and become some sort of cult icon here? I dont know. And I felt really bad for Jenna, *bows to her*, sort of near crying with that. Blessed be ye.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now