Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_Cherries_-.jpg[/IMG]
Unfortunately, the showoff came back :D;;...

This is for Shot. She asked for a gothic person, and she kinda told me what to draw because I have no idea how to make a person look goth. She doesn't look goth. hell no lmao.

In need for a photoshop expert to teach me how to smooth shade -.-

I wanted to shade lightly and nicely like one of those really nice anime pictures on the net somewhere... but this one looked too solid =/...

I will stop -_-;;
Posted
It is amazing =O
It doesnt really look goth like you said, but other than that its just plain good.
I look forward seeing more from you.
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Wooo.. that's amazing! I really love it, the colours are totally goth, and.. ack! It's just excellent![/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1] I hate you. And I hate your CGing skills.

Lol, j/k! That's an awesome pic you got there! I love the coloring and shading, and you drew the girl well also! [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] I hate you. And I hate your CGing skills. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I second that. _ _

That's amazing. The character design is nice, the drawing itself is great, the CGing is [i]brilliant..[/i]

How long did that take you to color? And do you use a mouse or tablet?

Nice b/g as well. Cherries, heh.

There's a glow, or a bit of stuff outside the lines here and there. And her hand seems too large, or something, but...wow. Quite excellent. ^_^

I envy your patience...and if that didn't take patience, then I envy whatever else you have. [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's soooo cute!!! ^___________^

It's so plushie-ish! *huggles it*

I especially love her hair and dress. The coloring is great, too. ^^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I don't usually reply to CGing threads, but this is and exception. This is one of the best I've seen (no disregard to others). It's awsome how it is draw and how the colouring and shading is done. And the hand looks a little weird, although I cannot really place what's wrong with it. But that takes nothing away from the image what so ever.

The goth in it is not as goth as I thought it would be, it looks more of a.... dunno but not much of a goth. Again, that doesn't take anything away from the image.

And congratulations on attracting me and making me post on here with your excellent work.[/size][/color]
Posted
YAY! I remembered when you posted the question about the hand....and you did it like I said, not saying I am the one that made your decision! LOL But I loved it when it was just a sketch and this one is sooooo much better! You are amazing!

Kaola
Posted
It's so cute! Her hair is adorable. *sighs* You have graced me with your almighty CG-ing skills. I can learn much from you. *bows*

Oh yeah, and I'd like to add that I adore those socks. I always pay attention to socks for some odd reason.
Posted
You are [u]REALLY[/u] good. I love the colors, the background, and the girls' design. Well, really just the over all picture. 100/10, great job, keep it up. :D
Posted
[font=times new roman][color=skyblue]Oh wow that looks really nice...Im with nomad I usually dont reply to these sorta things but thats just really good artwork definetly... :D [/font][/color]
Posted
[color=skyblue]*Cries* Teach me Shilin! Teach me!!!!! Lol you did this for Shot! Ahahahahaha!!! I remember you showed us to her when she had no arms. I love all your pictures and I wish I could draw as half as good as you![/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...