stardust Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 Hey guys, I've been here awhile and did this awhile back, but it should be updated to accomadate our new members. Anyways, what you do is take the square (it's in the attachment), save it, and then open it in your paint program (don't worry, MS paint will do,that's what I use). Then, put a small picture, and be sure to include your otaku name (small fonts or a shorter form does nicely) and 2003 or '03).I will then put all the pics together to make a virtual *quilt* with all our patches. Any questions? Please PM me! BTW:Don't go outside the square please!!:toothy:
Epitome Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 I cant see it. all it is, is a blank square. Try posting again after you fix it. I wanna see too.
Eve Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 That is what it is a blank square. Your have to add eveything.^-^
Kinetic Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 Wow, I forgot about this. Even though I originally had mine on the quilt under the name of Aries, since that was my former username, I made this. BTW: Do you still have the old one? If so, what's the link?
stardust Posted June 9, 2003 Author Posted June 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eve [/i] [B]That is what it is a blank square. Your have to add eveything.^-^ [/B][/QUOTE] well put! Here's my sqare,follow suite
DarK DeatH Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 Something like this? [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=409010[/img]
Juu Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Here's mine... it's really, really simple, though. xx;;; [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=409012[/img][/color] [/size]
Nomad Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Hey! I remember doing this a long time ago. In fact I'm pretty sure it was before I changed my name to just Nomad. Anyway here's my patch. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=409019[/img][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Arkadyz Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 [color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Alright heres my little one...Just did it real quick in paint nothing special... :p[/color][/font]
PiroMunkie Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 [size=1]*remembers this* Well, here is mine for this one. Hopefully this quilt will be complete instead of having a bunch of empty space where more pieces could have fit, lol.[/size]
Subversive Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 Yay I through this out in a few seconds. What do you want...its 44x49 ^^ [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=409045[/IMG]
TheShinje Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 [size=1] Yes, I remember the old quilt. Mine was the puffy white "n" on the yellow background, I was Nuchlear then :p Heres my new patch. Much more uh, sophisticated, put that down to over a year of "photoshopping"[/size] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=409070[/img]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 I remember this. Haha, I see mine! *points the the terrible Nefertiri one with SPX on it* Heres mine. ^_^
starlight Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 Um... heres mine ^_~ I must have not been here when this happened because this is new to me *shruggs* sounds fun though
Guest Musahi Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 Great idea! This is my patch courtesy of Nomad. :)
DeathKnight Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [color=crimson]I missed out on the last one. Might as well make up for it.[/color]
boothten Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Well, I wasn't around one this started but I'll put one in![/color][/size]
Sabir Tolacen Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 Lan, you didnt make that one, did you? Here's mine....i just ripped it off of TODII, but my names not big cus I didnt want to ruin the picture...Yesm that pic was gonna be my avi, Lan, but I have a beter one now!
DarK DeatH Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 Ops... Guess I forgot to put the "2003" on it... Here goes the new one with the 2003: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=409346[/img]
Desbreko Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [color=indigo]Hmm, guess I'll get in on this one, too. The first one was kind of neat. This time I'm taking more then a minute to make my square, though. :toothy: [img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/DesQuiltSquare.gif[/img] And by the way, that's Link from the original Super Smash Bros. I love the art from that game. ^_^[/color]
(<AA>) Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 It's pretty simple... the only thing I can say about it really. Simple.
Shinobi Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 I REMEMBER THIS! I can see my little sheep one lol! Well here is my new one. ^_^;; [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=409587[/IMG]
Guest Chris Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [color=green]heh, i remember this. that was back when i was ssj3 . . . . to think i was on ob long enough to have 3 names . . . . i'll get some one to make me a patch. then i'll post it.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now