Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[spoiler][color=white]Guess I missed teh first one eh?...well here's one I made...[/color][/spoiler]

[img]http://www.abnormalgfx.com/host/hasnoideawhatsgoingon2.gif[/img]
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]Hee, cool idea, I think I remember this.. from somewhen. Oo;

Anywho, here's mine...

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=409766[/IMG] [/color][/size]
Posted
I was always hoping this would come back =P Looky at mine! The orange dragon in a circle which is suposed to say: D_A
BTW: ill edit when made one kk?
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]shinobi's supposed to be making mine, but i doubt he is . . . wait for me to get mine before making the quilt.[/color]
Posted
I'm not gonna close this for awhile, so you guys still have time. I don't want blank spaces,so i'll try to wait till i have a good even number then I'll stick it in my siggy, maybe i'll let a few of you put it in your siggys too!:) hehe,i have no banner,so it works....BTW:Good job guys~!They all look better than anything I could do with crappy MS paint,haha.
Posted
Well, here's mine. I know it's simple, but I have no better ideas.

[EDIT] I changed the attachment to a .png, since the other file caused problems...[/EDIT]
Posted
Not a bad idea, thought I didn't see the last one. Here is my picture:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=410204[/img]
Posted
[color=green]Here is mine, not much, very simple, but good enough for me.^^[/color]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=410257[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]The full quilt is not showing on your sig... At least not for me. [/B][/QUOTE]

what do u mean the full quilt isn't showing?I can see it..the last patch belongs to booboo
Posted
I did that, and there it shows, but not on the sig ¬_¬
Anyways, the quilt looks a bit "smashed"... Like, some of the names became hard to see because they were reduced and all...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...