Posthumous Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]Guess I missed teh first one eh?...well here's one I made...[/color][/spoiler] [img]http://www.abnormalgfx.com/host/hasnoideawhatsgoingon2.gif[/img]
Break Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Hee, cool idea, I think I remember this.. from somewhen. Oo; Anywho, here's mine... [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=409766[/IMG] [/color][/size]
Boo Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 I was always hoping this would come back =P Looky at mine! The orange dragon in a circle which is suposed to say: D_A BTW: ill edit when made one kk?
Guest Chris Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 [color=green]shinobi's supposed to be making mine, but i doubt he is . . . wait for me to get mine before making the quilt.[/color]
stardust Posted June 12, 2003 Author Posted June 12, 2003 I'm not gonna close this for awhile, so you guys still have time. I don't want blank spaces,so i'll try to wait till i have a good even number then I'll stick it in my siggy, maybe i'll let a few of you put it in your siggys too!:) hehe,i have no banner,so it works....BTW:Good job guys~!They all look better than anything I could do with crappy MS paint,haha.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 [COLOR=green]This is Chris'. He asked me to make him one. Hope you like it Chris.[/COLOR]
Turkey Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 Well, here's mine. I know it's simple, but I have no better ideas. [EDIT] I changed the attachment to a .png, since the other file caused problems...[/EDIT]
Syk3 Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Not a bad idea, thought I didn't see the last one. Here is my picture: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=410204[/img]
Mei Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [color=green]Here is mine, not much, very simple, but good enough for me.^^[/color] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=410257[/img]
stardust Posted June 13, 2003 Author Posted June 13, 2003 let's see,we have 28 patches right now,I would stop at 30,but they're so cool ^_^ you've got till I get home at 5 saturday,have fun!
Booboo Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Here is mine. It's of Monkey D. Luffy (of course). :D
James Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [color=#335062]Okay, well, here's mine. ^_^; I can't remember if I submitted one for the last quilt...oh well.[/color]
stardust Posted June 15, 2003 Author Posted June 15, 2003 OK GUYS,we have our quilt!sry,can't take anymore~!Thanx for your patches y'all
DarK DeatH Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 The full quilt is not showing on your sig... At least not for me.
stardust Posted June 15, 2003 Author Posted June 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i] [B]The full quilt is not showing on your sig... At least not for me. [/B][/QUOTE] what do u mean the full quilt isn't showing?I can see it..the last patch belongs to booboo
DarK DeatH Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 It's not showing... Just a big red X... Maybe try posting it fully here on this thread and use it from here?
stardust Posted June 15, 2003 Author Posted June 15, 2003 I hit show picture and now it loads everytime
DarK DeatH Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Damn it... It still shows just a big red X... I tried refreshing, show picture, and everything else... Oh well... Must be me then...
DarK DeatH Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 I did that, and there it shows, but not on the sig ¬_¬ Anyways, the quilt looks a bit "smashed"... Like, some of the names became hard to see because they were reduced and all...
stardust Posted June 15, 2003 Author Posted June 15, 2003 I didn't have a choice cuz of the image restrictions, and I didn't want to leave so mnay people out,I think it's alright
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now