Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Poetry: tears won't come


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ligthed path guilding your way, sounds like the end to those ones where the dearest thing was taken away. I like it, it's like a chain of poems that make up one big story.
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dayday
Posted
I wrote this one after I got mad at a few people. It's longer than the rest of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look I'm tired of you
You mouth off like you control the world
You think you can treat me like trash
You write my name on a piece of paper
But what's that going to do
Nothing that's what
I have to listen to you when you don't talk
You don't even have to wave hello
I'm tired of you and your selfish ways
Alwasy saying I'm not respectful
I answer your question but you don't care
I give you an innocent face but it's a stare
Just leave me alone by myself
Do you know what that means
I don't want anyone near me especially you
Tears are coming from my eyes
Staining my face in all space
They don't mean anything to you
My tears of anger joy and sorrow
Coming down slowly like rain
And you know why it's because
I'm tired of you
Posted
How many people were you mad at? Anyways I love it, too many people think they own the world. Dosen't matter how long they are, just what they mean. Anyways still love it. Keep writing.:D
Guest dayday
Posted
Only one person, my teacher. It's a good thing she didn't get too close or she would have been knocked out.

Life will end like everything else
Space, life, emotion it all does
But time it seems to be different
It stops when your life ends
Then starts when another is born
It moves freely like the wind
Passing straight through your mind
You lose everything and nothing left
It all goes by with a blink
Stopping and going over and over
It needs to stop and stay there
Never moving again
Posted
^-^ I like it. Love things that get you thinking. The part about how time stops and starts reminds me of FF8 for PS1. They go into a time warp and yeah...time just stops. It's great.
Guest dayday
Posted
You spoiled me, I haven't gotten that far in the game yet. I got this since I am listening to a song that goes almost the same way. I just rearranged the words and put them in a dofferent order.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you see him
That sick child over there
Holding on tight to his mother's hand
Crying to be freed
I tell him not to worry
I have a shoulder you can lean on
I'm your friend and I'll be there
To catch you when you fall
Stop crying out
I am here
Posted
opps...sorry about that. I didn't mean to spoil the game, it will be looooooooooong game playing time. What song is that? I've never heard of something like that before. Anyways I like the poem, I've never tryed it with song lyrics before.
Guest dayday
Posted
It's okay. The second disc is real long anyway. Here's a monster poem. Something I did for school I couple of weeks ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The No Understanding Monster
Has eyes filled with fear
Ears full of worry and
A mouth that stills
Its arms and legs are covered with sadness
Every hair on its head is made of tears
It cries by the river everyday
Then runs to its cave when the ships come in
No one understands it because they can?t see
That?s why it?s The Monster of No Understanding
Posted
Monster of No Understanding...most be alot of those around the world. I like how in the poem it's so descriptive...(sp?) Anyways it's good because of it being covered in sadness. Wheee! I love it when things are sad, alone, evil, or something that relates to those topics!
Guest dayday
Posted
You're crazy. Sad, alone, and evil aren't good things. They're bad. Come on get it straight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
L-living
I-imagine
F-fate
E-eternal
Posted
There's a memeroy and a resone for every poem I write. Most of then are about sadness, lonness, and evil things, I've grown to like them all for that. If you don't get it, I'm a half goth! I don't like happy, and sorry I didn't like that poem all that much. The only thing I liked was the "Fate" part. You must think I'm crazyer now then before.
Guest dayday
Posted
Yes, actually I do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The third-eye sees when you cry at night
The third-eye knows when you blink away tears
The third-eye sees when you?re running away
The third-eye sees when you sleep through the memories
Posted
Wow, cool. Having a 3rd I would be fun. You could help people that way. Sleep through the memoreies, and seeing you blink back tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about getting on your neavers, and I'll try to write the way I once did. :)
Guest dayday
Posted
You need to tell me
All of those things
About you
The things you want to keep secret
But I have to know
You can't keep this a secret forever
If you're not okay
I need to know
I'll be there for you
Whenever it is I will
But why didn't you tell me
You weren't okay
Why didn't you tell me
Everything wasn't alright
Posted
^^ I like it, reaching out to some one. That's a great poem. No one can keep a secret forever, it'd be nice if someone could. Still I love the thoughts and feelings to this poem.
Guest dayday
Posted
Here's another one from a song. Again you might not know it because it's from the same cd as before. So don't stress out trying to figure where it came from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The spring of April's gone
The leaves have all turned brown
The children are all grown up
And there's no one around
I'm looking over my life
And all the mistakes I've made
And I'm afraid, afraid

This wouldn't really be originial work since I copied the words straight that time. I can't get credit for this since I didn't make it up. If you want the lyrics to this song and the one before it just PM me.
Posted
It may be a song, but it still sounds good as a poem to me. In fact I lliked it! Time passes (sp) by and there's nothing you can do about. I think that that band has a perspective on things from what I know of then. I wouldn't really know a whole lot though. Still good poem and... Congrats!
Guest dayday
Posted
If you look at my sig and at the first song poem you see it's the same thing. I told that I only changed the words a little. Try this one. But again I just copied this one. And again I can't get any credit for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
When I wake up in the morning love
And my heart is filled with pain.
The smile I had upon my face is gone
Can't see the sunshine from the rain
When I think of You
Then the world is allright with me.
Posted
So that's where it came from...*looks at sig*.... Wow, still very nice in poem form. Glade you posted these! You may not have been the one who made them up, but still great. I feel like putting a smiley face. (don't konw why) :)
Guest dayday
Posted
Okay, now back to my own stuff. K. Franklin might be good a words but so am I.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's such a lovely day
But why can't I see it
The skies are clear
But my mind is not
I'm tired of not seeing so much
Everything is just so cloudy
I want to be free
Free from all this
To do as I please
To finally see this lovely day
Posted
Yes dayday's work is back on! To be free and see all around you, and to do as you please. It's great! Thinking too much can cloud your thoughts....or is it the other way around? No matter, I like it because it states one of the many things true.
Guest dayday
Posted
I think it's the other way around. If you're thinking thoughts then they wouldn't get cloudy because if you think thoughts then you would still be thinking thoughts, or something like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friends are those who love you
Those who stay by your side
Never leaving you no matter what
Staying through the storms
Telling you they care
Forgiving you for all those things you did
And you when they do it too
Friends are always there
To help you pass through the storm
Posted
Yeah, yoru probly right about that. It's great to have a friend who stays by your side through every thing. That'd be fun, to know some one alaways cares. I like the poem and the toughts behind them. Although I don't really know why, since I tend to keep a certain amount of discentce from people. Still, great poem!
Guest dayday
Posted
I kinda keep my distance too. The few friends I got I stay away from them sometimes too. Sometimes I go a whole day without saying anything to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Help
Help me to survive
Help me to stay alive
Help me keep going
Help me to not stop
Help me to be free
Help me to fight
Help me because
You're all I've got
Posted
Very nice, the word "help" repeating over again only with a different meaning each time. I like it, because of the concept and all the meanings it could have.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...