Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: :demon: Do you have something to add Neil?

Neil: :toothy: Nope.

Xaida: That's what I thought. *crosses arms* *wings spike upwards* CAn we get this party started now?

Warlock: Go ahead.......*gestures*

Pyro/Flash: Laides first. :D

Xaida: Right........

[i]Hwer whole body glowed black and green......then the scales burst from her skin and spread across her arms and legs....then onto her forhead and cheeks [not those cheeks!][/i]

Xaida: MIGHT OF ANION-AH......GATHER IN MY HAND!!!

[i]A mass of black energy appeared in Xaida's hands, and she moulded the magic until it was shapped in the form of a crescent....[/i]

Xaida: Okay, let's go. :devil:[/COLOR]

[I]After a few minutes of flying, the group arrived a few thousand feet above the caves.[/I]

Warlock: Okay guys...and girl, get ready to storm. But first I think I'll flush them out.

[I]Warlock pointed his hands at the ground behind the cave entrances, and formed ki in his hand. A beam shot out, smashing into the ground. The warriors waited, and then saw their target leave the caves.[/I]

Warlock: *Cracks knuckles* :demon: Time to kick *** and chew bubblegum...and we're all out of gum...

Flash: Have at you, [i]Warrior[/i]!

[I]Flash charges at one of the Masked Warriors, and the two powerful fighters lock horns... The exchange punches and kicks as they spin around and around, heading high up into the sky... Eventually, they reach the roof of their ascent, and both fall back, dropping to the ground while staring each other down... Flash lunges towards the Masked Warrior, and throws a Ki ball at the same time, which allows him to strike pre-emptively... He kicks the Masked Warrior up in the jaw, and then spins backwards, smacking him in the side of the face, shattering his mask... Flash throws his fist forcefully into the Warriors gut, and a splash of blood is coughed up from the warrior's mouth... Flash throws another punch, but the warrior catches it, and subsequently begins to crush Flash's hand... Flash's face is painted with agony...[/I]

MW: Ha ha... You'll pay for that cheap punch, you worthless waste of skin...

[I]The Masked warrior raises his left hand up to his mouth, and wipes the small trickle of blood coming from his mouth away with his sleeve... He grins, with a manic look on his face.. But, most to his suprise, Flash grins back, with a somewhat more sinister look on his face... He closes his eyes, and relaxes his body... suddenly, a red, bloodish ooze begins to flow from his forehead... The same bloody liquid begins to flow from Flash's eyes, ears, and mouth... Soon, his whole body is almost covered in it, and the runoff is forming a puddle on the floor... All at once, Flash's whole body succumbs to the ooze, liquifying totally. The puddle on the ground disappears, vanishing up into thin air... The Masked Warrior looks astounded, check around, and then laughs triumphantly at his 'victory'... A slight humming sound can be heard behind him.. He turns around, and sees a giant ball of Red liquid... The red liquid takes form, as Flash...[/I]

MW: What!? How did you..

Flash: I am [i]much[/i] more than meets the eye, Warrior.

MW: Impudent fool! You will die!

Flash: Teehee... You'll have to catch me first, Ninja Ned!

[I]And with that, Flash zanzokens away from the Masked Warrior, hiding his power level, leaving the MW confused, and slightly awed..[/I]

MW: .....Ninja Ned?

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Let's take this show on the road!!

[i]She swung her arm over her head, then released her magic scythe, effectivley slicing half of a warrior's mask off. In a burst of blue energy, Xaida's staff appeared in her hands....[/i][/COLOR]

Dbzman: [color=#0000ff]Y[/color][color=#2b00d5]A[/color][color=#5500aa]A[/color][color=#800080]A[/color][color=#aa0055]A[/color][color=#d5002b]A[/color][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#db0024]A[/color][color=#b60049]A[/color][color=#92006d]![/color][color=#6d0092]![/color][color=#4900b6]![/color][color=#2400db]![/color][color=#0000ff]![/color]

[SIZE=5][I][color=#ffff00]F[/color][color=#808000]L[/color][color=#000000]A[/color][color=#555500]S[/color][color=#aaaa00]H[/color][color=#ffff00]![/color][/I][/SIZE]

Dbzman: [B]Alright, lets get this show started![/B]

[I][B]Dbzman flies towards one of them, and begins fighting with him...[/B][/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
Flash: Teehee... You'll have to catch me first, Ninja Ned!

[I]And with that, Flash zanzokens away from the Masked Warrior, hiding his power level, leaving the MW confused, and slightly awed..[/I]

MW: .....Ninja Ned? [/B][/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!! Flash, you've been reading [I]way[/I] to much Bob And George...
---------------------------------

[I]Meanwhile, as the others fought, Warlock flaoted on the sidelines, as if he was waiting for something. Someone. He quickly dodged to the side as a stray ki-blast came rocketing past, smashing into a forest of trees, and causing most of the trees to collapse.[/I]

Warlock: (He's here...I can feel it...)

Voice: You're about to feel alot!

Warlock: Huh?

[I][Slow-mo] Warlock turned his head around, as the figure behind him brought his fist back. Just as Warlock had a glimpse of the figure behind him, the fist smashed into his cheek, sending him flying off in a cliff face, which collapsed onto him[/Slow-mo][/I]

Golden Warrior: I expect more from you...

[I]Warlock slowly rose from the rubble, and wiped the blood trickling from his mouth.[/I]

Warlock: Time to un-mask you.

Golden Warrior: Indeed.

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro stood in the air looking down on the others...[/i]

[color=darkred]Pyro: 1... 2... 3... ..............[/color]

[i]Pyro then realizes one of the Masked Warriors is not present..[/i]

[color=darkred]Pyro: Son of a...! Where'd he go...?[/color]

¿¿¿¿: Looking for me???

[i]Pyro whips around and sees the Masked Warrior he fought at the restaurant standing in the air..[/i]

[color=darkred]Pyro: It's about time you showed your ugly face..[/color]

M. Warrior(2): Watch your tongue... I believe we have some unfinished business...

[color=darkred]Pyro: We do.[/color]

M. Warrior(2): Well then, have at it!

[i]Pyro burst into a flaming green aura and shot at the MW as they immediatly broke into an array of punches and kicks. The MW landed all the hits though.. Pyro just couldn't get through.. The MW then landed a clean punch right in Pyro's jaw sending him back and up higher into the air. The MW charged after him as Pyro backfliped over and planted his feet in the MW's chest catching it off guard and it stumbled back in the air and took a moment to catch its breath. Pyro took this time and appeared right in front of the MW and shoved a powerful ki ball right in its face, the Warrior's mask crackedas it shot back in the air and stopped.. The smoke cleared and the MW stood ready again, and a bit angry as well..[/i]

M Warrior(2): :demon: You're going to regret that..

[i]The MW zanzokened right in front of Pyro and shot a blast right there at point blank range as it carried off in a solid beam into the distance.. Fortunately for Pyro the blast wasn't very strong. Unfortunately for the Warrior... the blast wasn't very strong. Heading upward through the beam towards the MW, a slight shadow could be seen making its way back..[/i]

M. Warrior(2): Damnit!!

..::Slow Motion::..
[i]Just as the MW said that Pyro burst through the beginning of the blast startling the MW and Pyro took a clean shot at the MW's mask landing a punch dead center, shattering the mask as the MW flew slightly back in the air and pieces of the mask seemed to float in the air before they began their descent to the ground. Pyro smirks with delight...[/i]
..::End Slow Motion::..
[i]The MW covers its face with its hands and yells at Pyro, scorning him for doing that.. but, there was a different sound to the voice, which somewhat confused Pyro...[/i]

[color=darkred]Pyro: :confused:[/color]

[i]The MW lifted its face and dropped its hands.. revealing the truth to Pyro's confusion..[/i]

[color=darkred]Pyro: [b][i]A GIRL!?!?!?[/i][/b][/color]

M. Warrior(2): You are so dead...![/SIZE]

[I]Both Warlock and the Golden Warrior lunged at each other, Warlock unleashing a barrage of kicks and punches, which were all blocked by the G. Warrior. Quickly, the G. Warrior palm-heeled Warlock right in the forehead, sending him flying up into the air. The G. Warrior quickly fired a red ki beam at Warlock, but he had already dissapeared. Quickly, the G. Warrior spun around, catching Warlock's fist centimetres from the back of his head, and then started to crush Warlock's fist.[/I]

G. Warrior: I expected much more from you...much more...

Warlock: You're...about to...get more!

[I]In a motion to quick to see with a normal eye, Warlock brought his other hand around, and punched the G. Warrior right in the armpit. Releasing his grip on Warlock's hand, he flew back, just as Warlock appeared behind him, his fist hitting the G. Warrior's mask, which shattered with surprising ease. With a smirk, Warlock got into a mid-air fighting stance as the G. Warrior turned around, his golden armour already falling off him. The G. Warrior turned around fully, so Warlock could see him.[/I]

Warlock: :eek: What...the h*ll?

G. Warrior: Surprised?

Warlock: But...but...you look just like me!

G. Warrior: Aren't you smart.

[I]The G. Warrior floated in front of Warlock, wearing an almost identical gi. The only difference was that the G. Warrior was not wearing Warlock's trademark cape, and his boots were red, not black.[/I]

G. Warrior: Well, now we've got accainted, I think I should go Super and liven things up.

Warlock: You...weren't even Super...and you were a challenge for me...

G. Warrior: As you should've worked out by now...you're in deep trouble.

[I]In a flash of gold, the G. Warrior turned Super Sayia-Jin...[/I]

[SIZE=1][color=darkred]Pyro: You're the strongest girl I've met in a while.. But then again.. it's not your own power you're using is it?[/color]

M. Warrior(2): Ya, so what!? I'm beating you with it aren't I?

[color=darkred]Pyro: True, but when all is said and done, you won't be satisfied...[/color]

M. Warrior(2): I've had enough of your lip! :mad:

[i]Pyro keeled over as the Warrior dislodged her fist from his stomach. She then flipped above Pyro smashing her feet into his spine hurling him uncontrollably towards the ground. Just seconds before Pyro came to ground zero, the Warrior appeared and put one fist into the air and Pyro's body fell hard upon it. The Warrior then dropped Pyro's body as it began to fall the rest of the way to the ground, the warrior spun in a cirlce and threw a kick straight at Pyro catching him in the cheek and sending him far off smashing through a few stone structures and skidding upon the ground....... Pyro got up easy enough. and stood facing forward as the Warrior appeared in front of him..[/i]

M. Warrior(2): If this is all you've got... you better give up now.

[color=darkred]Pyro: I still have yet to max out in this form. Be patient...[/color]

[i]Pyro clenched his hands into fists as the misty green aura began to dispel from Pyro's body. Pyro then crouched over a bit lifting his fists closer to his head and then stood quickly releasing a bellowing yell as a shockwave of green energy exploded outward from his body.. and carried his yell into the distance.. when the shockwave faded, Pyro stood the same as he was before.. but stronger..[/i]

[color=darkred]Pyro: Seventy-five percent..... let's continue.[/color][/SIZE]

[color=midnightblue][i]Neil stood scatching his head, wondering.[/i]

Neil: Let's see..... Five total. Two dead.. That would leave a total of....Three..... Not four......Unless......Ah, yes..... Clones... Ok, figured that out now..... BORED AGAIN! NEED FIGHT!
------------------------
Remember the clones? That.... Flashy and Lock killed back yonder a few pages? Rightty-o. One of the MWs would have to be one of the "stupidier and much weaker" clones. I believe Warlock posted that..
----------------------
Lock, need to chat wit ya...... Unblock me on AIM! :flaming: :D
-----------------------
Need.........fight.......must.............have........compition........:drunk:

[SIZE=1][i]The Warrior leaped slightly into the air at Pyro coming down upon him with a closed fist smashing his nose in. Pyro fell to the ground. He got up wiping the blood that was dripping from his nose. The Warrior appeared behind Pyro and punched him in the back as he fell to the ground immediatly disppearing to get away for a moment. He reappeared at the main battle scene, a few moments later he is joined by the Warrior.[/i]

M. Warrior(2): What's the matter??? Too strong for you?

[color=darkred]Pyro: Obviously.. but I still out class you in speed.[/color]

[i]Just the the Warrior's face shot upward with some resistance as Pyro removed his fist from her jaw. The Warrior sttod for a moment as she was then lowered her head back down.[/i]

M. Warrior(2): That almost tingled... :smirk:

[color=darkred]Pyro: [i]Damnit! I didn't know Warlock was THIS strong..![/i][/color]

M. Warrior(2): Something wrong?

[color=darkred]Pyro: No.[/color]

[i]Pyro then charged the Warrior as the sped off again exchanging blows...[/i][/SIZE]

[size=1][i]Neil sighed greatly, completely and utterly bored. With a power surge, his hair spiked up, turning black again. His eyes returned to their normal black, but his eyebrows changed to the Super Saiyan blonde. He had somehow half-way transformed.

Raising his hand high into the sky, The Locomotive charged a powerful energy attack, hoping to stir up some fun. Making the ground quake from up above, he caught everyone's attention. They looked at him in amasement; this was a bold move for the boy.[/i]

Neil: HELLO! I'M BORED OVER HERE![/size]
=============
WB...........and I'm just trying to save this from page 3.......

Even though I'd like to thumb wrestle, I don't think this is the time...
-----------------------------------------

[I]Like a brick wall, the G. Warrior slamed into Warlock, sending him thundering before the ground. Metres before hitting the ground, the G. Warrior appeared below Warlock, and hit him back up into the air. As Warlock coughed up blood, he noticed a bright red light coming from his left. He turned just in time to see a beam of ki slam right into him, sending him flying sideways now.[/I]

Warlock: (Damnit...)

[I]Suddenly, the beam which was carrying Warlock along exploded, blinding the entire area...[/I]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Now far off from the original fighting area, Pyro and the female MWbroke their fight and turned back to where the others were. The sky aruond the area was so much brighter than the rest of the sky. It just stayed that way..[/i]

M. Warrior(2): Heh heh.. chances are your little friend is dead.

[i]Pyro [b]could[/b] feel that one of their powers had disappeared, but he couldn't tell if it was dead or just hiding. He hoped for the best. But the thought that one of them just [b]might[/b] actually be dead filled him with rage. His muscles tensed, his teeth gritted together, his hands squeezed tightly into fists. Pyro was slowly raising his power to its max in that form. He couldn't do it too quickly, he didn't know if his body could take the increase in power since it was already beaten up a bit.. the Warrior watched in slight confusion. Slowly, the Warrior began to be pushed back, its feet dragging along the ground. She didn't try to stop herself from being pushed back, she just let it happen. The farther she got pushed back the more resisitenace there was on the ground as the takcks her heels were making became deeper. Pyro's power increase seemed to be fluctuating the gravity in the general area. Far behind the warrior a large stone structure crumbled to the earth. The gravity returned to normal and Pyro relaxed himself..[/i][/color]

[color=darkred]Pyro: Let's continue.....[/color][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida:.......

[i]The hair on the back of her neck began to prickle slightly.......she tensed then whirled around, staff held ready.[/i]

Masked Warrior: So..........

Xaida: :therock:

MW: I won't lie to you Xaida, I have missed seeing you..............

Xaida: And I won't lie to you, I hate your guts.

MW: :devil:

Xaida: YAHAA!

[i]Swinging upwards, she slashed, catching the Warrior's armour.....then she jumped back and adopted her fighting stance....[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Back in the center of the battle field. the massive explosion slowly died down, until it dissapeared altogther, showing the now completely ruined battlefield. The G. Warrior floated above ground zero, scanning to see if Warlock had survived.[/I]

G. Warrior: Either he's dead...or he's hiding his energy somehow...

Voice: The...latter...

G. Warrior: What the?

[I]The G. Warrior slowly turned around, and saw Warlock, floating level with him, several metres away, and a large ball of ki in his hands.[/I]

Warlock: My...turn for...*cough*...fun...

[I]Slowly, the ki ball floated away from Warlock, and then picked up speed, spinning around the G. Warrior. [/I]

G. Warrior: Damnit!

[I]The ki ball began to squezze in on the G. Warrior, until without warning, the G. Warrior exploded with energy, easily zapping the ball of it's power, and sending another bright flash through the battle field.[/I]

Warlock: This...ain't good...

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]In the sky the calm winds blew about as all was tranquil. In the background sounds of a two person battel can be heard. The sound quickly grows louder... louder... [b]louder[/b]. Suddenly Pyro and the female M. Warrior come rushing by disturbing the piece in the air. Their tremendous energy being put forth thundered in the sky. The M. Warrior quickly finds an open spot, double kicking Pyro in the stomach sending him a ways away. Quickly she powered up a ki blast and sent it flying at Pyro who was still trying to catch himself in the air. Just moments before the blast collided with Pyro he caught himself and turned around quickly. An explosion filled the area as the blast hit Pyro. It was a few moments afterwards that the light from the blast began to fade. The M. Warrior looked on intently to see if Pyro had managed to escape the blast somehow. Her line of sight became clearer and clearer until she could finally see normal again. She smiled, pleased. Pyro was not there.. Naturally she assumed Pyro was incinerated in the blast.. She turned around and began to head back to the original scene of fighting..[/i][/color]

[color=darkred]¿¿¿¿: You underestimate me...[/color]

[color=indigo]M. Warrior (2): [b]Hu-??[/b]

[i]Just the the M. Warrior felt a numbing sensation in her spine as Pyro had taken a clean shot at the back of her neck, rattling the spine and the nerves that lay within. They both waited until feeling returned to her body and she turned to face Pyro...[/i]

M. Warrior(2): Yes... It seems I have..[/color][/SIZE]