OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[i]Neil's mind suddenly 'twitched', as he pushed off the bottom of the pool of water. He flipped the split second he cleared the water, landing perfectly on the ground. His eyes had a redish tint to them, as he slowly walked to where he heard the others screaming.

Each step he took left a divot in ground, Neil's sheer power enough to rip a person to peices. He slowly walked, stalking, waiting until the right time. He then disappeared, in a Cube Shift manner...[/i]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida shouted as loudly as she could, and the illusion around them shattered. Instantly, everything grew dark and still, and time began to slow down.........[/i]

Bilouhou: *stands* It is time.

Xaida: Yes.....[/COLOR]

[i]Reappearing outside, Neil smirked in delight. He could feel his power rising once again. He was soon to be at full strength. But he didn't wait. The ground cracked, tiny pebbles levitated in the air, snapping into dust after ascending a few feet. He was ready for a rematch.[/i]

Neil: *rears head back* [b]WAAAAAARRRRRRRRRLOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!! COME OUT AND FIGHT ME!!!![/b]

Dbzman: Uhhh...Xaida? W-What are you doing? And why does Neil wanna fight Warlock? I'M CONFUZLED!!! :worried:

---

ARGH! I think this topic has an attack of the WB! Everybody get your weapons! We're gonna KEEL it...

[I]All of them go into the old, abandoned basement that was in the Big Brother RPG...[/I]

Dbzman: It lives here...I've seen it come out once...

Xaida: Alright...

Neil: Let's get it...

*[I]WHACK BAM SMASH CLANG WAM OUCHIES!!![/I]*

All: RUN AWAY RUN AWAAAAAAAAY

---

We lost...:(

[I]...Up above the waterfall, storm clouds were brewing... Down below, Neil continued shouting out Warlock's name... Slowly, Warlock's eyelids fluttered open... He got to his feet, and smirked when he realised he was no longer under the GW's control... [/I]

Neil: THERE YOU ARE!!!

[I]Warlock spun around, coming face to face with Neil... It began to pour...[/I]

[i]Rearing his right fist back, the Brother of Brolli hammered Warlock in the face, soon after delivering a left hook to the jaw. Warlock stumbled backwards, reeling in shock and pain. Neil jumped up, sending a roundhouse Warlock's way. The Warlord's body cracked like a whip. The rain pummled down on the pair, as Warlock slow ascended to his feet, staring coldly at Neil.[/i]

Warlock: Neil.....Stop this..

Neil: Why? Are you afraid?!

[i]In a flash, Neil's hair shot upwards, spiking out, turning golden. He went Super in a split-second, before punching Warlock in the gut. As Warlock lost his breath, Neil shot in from behind, slipping his right foot into his spine. Warlock skidded to a halt on the ground, mouth bleeding. He stood, just in time for the sharpened rock that burrowed up from the ground to miss him.

Warlock turned around, only to have his face nearly shattered by an elbow to the nose. But just as he was about to go out of range, Neil's left heel slammed into his neck. Warlock was just about to hammer into the ground, when he disappeared.

A huge shockwave ripped the ground apart, where Warlock was last seen. The area finally had enough. It shattered like a brick hitting thin glass. The rocks below completely obliterated, and at the same time, the clouds vaporized away.

SSJ2 Warlock appeared behind Neil, grappling him in an arm-lock.[/i]

SSJ2 Warlock: Neil, stop this NOW!

Neil: LET ME GO, WARLOCK! FACE ME LIKE A MAN!

SSJ2 Warlock: Neil, just cool down!

Neil: NO!!!

[I]Neil brought his head back, and Warlock had to let go of Neil to evade it... As Neil flipped over towards Warlock, Warlock jumped up into the air, turned horizontal in mid-air, and zoomed at Neil, feet first... Warlock's feet hit Neil in his jaw, and continued pushing forward... Neil was sent flying back into the ground, where he slid for a few metres... Warlock landed in front of him, ready for any retaliation...[/I]

Warlock: Neil... Stop this... Now...

[i]Neil slowly staggered to his feet, a small thought dawning on him.

Why hadn't Warlock attacked him when he was down?

Neil instantly appeared about fifty meters away from Warlock's left side. He looked closer. He noticed his tatto was gone.[/i]

SSJ Neil: Warlock, tell me. Where did your tatto g--

[i]With a sudden gasp of air, memories flooded into Neil's brain. How the G. Warrior controlled Warlock, how he shared the tatto, which was another point of weakness. Neil's lip quivered, as his power faded. He fell the hundreds of feet, landing dead-straight on his knees.[/i]

Neil: This whole time.......I was attacking a comrad........This whole time......

SSJ2 Warlock: Neil......It's ok.....You had no idea.

Neil: AND WHAT IF I ENDED UP KILLING YOU?! HUH?! WOULD IT BE OK THEN?!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
New look......

Warlock: *smirk* Oh trust me... You wouldn't of killed me...

[I]Neil looked down at the ground, a frown on his face...[/I]

Warlock: Come on... Let's go kick some masked warrior a*s...

[I]...Neil looked up from the ground, and looked Warlock straight in the eye... Slowly, his mouth formed a smirk...[/I]

Neil: ...I like how you think.

[i]Standing tall and strong, Neil's arms crossed above his head, a white aura forming a perfect fit around his body. Snapping his arms downwards in ninty-degree angles, Neil's head reared back, a blood-curdling scream pulsing out. The now re-forming thunderclouds made a small hole directly above Neil, the force of his power binding them. The air wavered once again, making Warlock back up even from his lofty perch high in the sky.

With a blinding inferno, flames swirled around Neil, his firey aura a vortex around his body. His hair spiked up once more, turning a deep gold. He went Super in his Fire Saiyan transformation![/i]

SSJ FS Neil: It's not much of a power boost, but it may give us an edge. Now, what say we show them the true power of the Saiyan race?

SSJ2 Warlock: :devil:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida and Pyro watched the two Sayjian stare at eachother, and Xaida shook her head hopelessly. Tipping her spear quickly, Bilouhou leapt to the moon, and disapeared, and everything returned to normal.[/i]

Xaida: Shall we?

Warlock: *gestures* Ladies first. ;)

DBZman: *marches up*

Xaida: *WHAP*

Flash: :haha:

Pryo: Come on.[/COLOR]

[I]Flash jumped into the air, hovering next to Warlock... He grinned, and powered up to Super Saiyajin... Then, another burst of multicoloured light, and Flash's hair shoots out in all angles... He takes off his trenchcoat, throwing it to the ground... He clenches his fists, and a huge red cloak shoots out from his shoulders... It blows furiously, and Flash laughs...[/I]

Flash: Looks like I'm back from the dead, again.

Warlock: *raises eyebrow* What do you mean by that?

Flash: Heh, you'll see. Now, let's go and fight, side by side, as we should have from the beginning.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida and Pyro laughed, then the two shot into the sky, like twin hawks on the hunt. They spiraled upwards and broke through the waterfall's protective barrier.[/i]

Pyro: :devil:

Xaida: WOOHOO!!!!

Warlock/Flash: YEAH!!

DBZman: Um.....

Neil: :demon:[/COLOR]

[I]...Meanwhile, inside the cavern behind the waterfall...[/I]

Golden Warrior: ...Warlock is no longer one of us...

Female Warrior: What!? How was the connection broken!?

GW: I don't know... Though his strong mind may have something to do with it...

FW: ...What else is happening?

GW: They're getting ready to attack... We should get out of this waterfall... They have a slight advantage in here...

FW: Yes, sir...

[I]Both the warriors quickened their pace, heading towards the waterfall...[/I]

Neil: Since we're out here, we can use ki, correct?

Xaida: Yes, indeed.

Neil: Should we blast them out of the cavern then?

Xaida: Once the blast would come near the waterfall, it would simply disipsitate.

Neil: Blast......Then looks like we will have to wait.. Hmm?

Warlock: *lowers into fighting position* Yes. It looks like we won't have to wait long.

Flash: Good. Let's finish this.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida centered her magic levels and let her chakra's glow blue. Pyro looked at her and muttered something.[/i]

Flash: Is that you Xaida?

Xaida: Yes.......*closes eyes* I'm preparing a gift for our masked friends.

Warlock: What is it?

Xaida: :devil: You'll see soon enough..........[/COLOR]

Fine. If I must...
-- -- -- -- -- -- --
Neil: [i]Here they come...[/i]

[i]Neil lowered down into a crotching position, drawing his hands behind his back. A green glow emitted, gradiently growing brighter...[/i]

Neil: [size=1]........Let's get this party started..[/size]