OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[I]Dbzman flies upto a M.Warrior and punches him in the face![/I]

Dbzman: :mad:...:eek:

M.Warrior: :smirk: Heh heh heh...

Dbzman: :wow: [I]H-H-How'd...He? How did he not feel anything from that hit???[/I]

M.Warrior: My turn. :devil:

Dbzman: !!!

[i]In a flash, the M.W. had punched Dbzman in the stomach, then flipped round and brought his foot down on Dbzmans head!!![/I]

Dbzman: ARGGGH!! :eek:

M.W.: HAHA!!

[I]Suddenly, the M.W. charged up a ball of Ki and shot it at Dbzmans left arm, ripping it off!![/I]

Dbzman: :eek: AGH!!!

M.W.: You're pathetic!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Dbzman: :smirk:

M.W.: Uhhh...Why are you smiling!? You've only got one arm! A real disadvantage!

Dbzman: Looks like you can't count...I've got [SIZE=5]2!!![/SIZE]

[I][COLOR=green]As Dbzman shouted "2", a new arm suddenly grew in the old ones place!![/COLOR][/I]

Dbzman: HA!!

M.W.: Heh...Good trick, but theres one small problem.

Dbzman: Meh?

M.W.: It seems that your power level has dropped dramatically...

Dbzman: :wow: Never thought about that...

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=midnightblue][i]Whilst this was happening, Neil found himself awake, back down in water. A nice, warm ocean. Most likely the Pacific..but what happened?

Neil tried to raise up, but his muscles tweaked with pain, his entire body thrashed. His clothes were once again in tatters. Sighing greatly, his eyes returned to it's icy blue state, his psychic sphere surrounding him once again. Lifting into the sunny air, an orange ki ball formed a few feet above his head, collecting energy. After a few minutes of focusing, it dashed straight into the Young Saiyan.

Neil's body buldged as rings of golden energy circled his body. A great flash. .........Silence. Suddenly, smoke billowed outwards, as a slight pulsing sound emitted. Then yellow rays peirced the clouds, ripping the fluff apart. There, Neil hovered, completely healed, a tad drained, and Super. With his eyes narrowing arrogantly, he took off again towards he felt the others.

But then, he disappeared all together..

-Back at the Battlefield-

The Masked Warrior fighting DBZMan suddenly buckled forward, sprawling head-first. Neil appreaed, eyes completely white. DBZMan looked in shock, not knowing what just happened. Neil nodded solumnly as the MW regrouped itself, turning back to the others.[/i]

Neil: DBZMan, take him on from the back... I'll lead in with a direct hit to the gut, and I want you to consentrait on breaking it's spine. Understood?
DBZMan: Right![/color]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Pyro and the Warrior continued there battle exchanging fist for fist as the sped about the terrain. Pyro was on the retreat as the Warrior kept pushing him forward. The Warrior threw a punch at Pyro's face; Pyro caught her hand before impact and attempted to return the favor but she caught his fist. Both dug their feet into the ground as it became a battle of sheer strength. They pushed forawrd with all their might but no ground was made. The Earth around them began to crack as small chunk lited up into the air. A crater broke into the ground beneath the two, slowly growing in size. Pyro's tail whipped about furiously as Pyro kept trying to hold back the M. Warrior from gaining the advantage. With a last effort Pyro pushed forward with all that he had. In this process the M.Warrior noticed Pyro's eyes flickered green and his glowing aura flashed yellow, just for a breif moment as he put his effort forth. Pyro easily pushed the Warrior back and threw his feet up into her jaw sending her flying back and landing hard upon the ground not far outside the crater. Pyro stood, still the same as he was before, almost completely drained of useful energy... The Warrior got up with a semi-shocked look on her face..[/i]

M. Warrior(2): So you [b]are[/b] keeping something from us.. you weren't just bluffing..

[i]Pyro was breathing too hard to give a verbal answer, but he gave a slight smile in acknowledgement.[/i]

M. Warrior(2): This could get interesting...[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida tossed up her staff lightly, then fended off two of his attacks swiftly..............She arched her back and flipped backwards, and whirled around in a tight circle, bringing her staff down..........the blade whistled in the wind as it gained momentum, then crashed down on the Warrior's chest......knocking the wind out of him.[/i]

Xaida: .........:demon: Princess of Changelings.........I've got a reputation to live up to...

Warrior: ..*gasp* You'll pay for that.

Xaida: Talk is cheap.

[i]He charged forward, arms thrown forward in an attack position.....and he grabbed hold of her staff and tried to pull it from her. Xaida smiled broadly, and blinked once. The staff glowed darkly, and the fighter was tossed back into the air.......shocked by a huge magic blast.[/i]

Xaida: Tsk tsk tsk....touching a girls weapon.........that wasn't wise.

Warrior: ......[/COLOR]

[I]Both Warlock and the G. Warrior faced each other, both in SSJ2, and both looking almost identical.[/I]

G. Warrior: You are afriad. A warrior like you should not be.

Warlock: I'm...*cough*...not afriad.

G. Warrior: Well, you better not be.

Warlock: And why not?

G. Warrior: Because one of my warriors cannot be afriad.

Warlock: ....

G. Warrior: Yes...that's right Warlock. You're one of my men...you still are infact.

Warlock: ....

G. Warrior: You might have noticed that strange tatto on your left arm...it's the symbol of my warriors...and also...

[I]The G. Warrior waved his hand, and Warlock instantly fainted.[/I]

G. Warrior: ...I can control you.

[I]The G. Warrior chuckled as Warlock slowly got back up, and got on one knee.[/I]

Warlock: How can I serve you?

G. Warrior: Excellent...excellent...:devil:

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Pyro stood facing off the Warrior. Pyro ws breathing really hard having wasted a lot of his energy previously. He didn't think he could last much longer up against the Warrior who now still seemed barely even breaking a sweat..[/i]

M. Warrior(2): Show me it...

[i]Pyro stood slightly confused.. trying to make whatever sense he could while trying to keep himself standing[/i]

M. Warrior: I know it's there. I saw it when you overpowered me in the last battle. Show me the whole thing.

[i]Pyro smirked..[/i][/color]

[color=darkred]Pyro: No....... not now.................... Even... if I wanted.... to.. I don't have...... the energy... to do it.........[/color]

[color=indigo]M. Warrior(2): Is that so? Well then, I'll just have to finish you off right here won't I?

[i]Before Pyro could even respond his jaw flung open coughing up a small amount of blood as tears [of pain] began to form in his eyes. He curled over clutching his stomach tightly. He then fell o the ground after the Warrior took her fist out of his stoamch. The Warrior backed off a bit and let Pyro cringe from pain.. after a few moments Pyro slowly rose to his feet. He still held his stomach with one hand.. The Warrior laughed a bit as Pyro clenched his one free hand into a fist and put all his lasting energy into a small ki ball. With all his might he threw his amr forward and fired the ki at the Warrior who obviously saw it coming. She charged at Pyro knocking the ball away in the process and nailed Pyro square in the jaw. Pyro lifted into the air arching backwards slowly. His eyes rolled back into his head as he came crashing back to the ground. His muscles shrunk a bit, his hair went back to its normal shape, he just lay there, back in his normal Saiya-jin form...[/i][/size][/color]

[I]As Pyro fell, Warlock got up. Without a second thought, he sped towards the closest battle: Dbzman and his MW. The MW was overpowering Dbzman, who was at that moment been punched back. As Dbzman spotted Warlock, his face turned to relief.[/I]

Dbzman: (Finally...some help...)

[I]Warlock continued to speed forward, right at Warlock, fist out in front. Seconds before plowing into Dbzman, he stoped, and the fear that Dbzman had in his face for a few seconds dissapeared.[/I]

Dbzman: Good to see you here...Now you can help me wi-

[I]Warlock's fist connected with Dbzman's jaw, and Dbzman began to fall to the ground...[/I]

[size=1][i]Neil's eyes went a-rage as he saw Warlock's clenched hand slammed Dbzman into the Earth. Distracted. A fatal mistake. The MW gave a mind-numbing roundhouse to Neil's left temple. Hurling backwards, Neil's eyes welded shut, clothes beating the wind, limbs dangling in the breeze. With a final, star-shattering explosion, the ground below billowed a sheet of dust. Rocks tumbled into the cavern that might be be Neil's grave.

But it wasn't.

With a blinding flash, Neil went Super. His hair spiked outwards, madly. It went that all-too-familier blonde, his aura matching it. His eyebrows went into a gleeming yellow phase, his eyes a deep sea-green. Pure energy snapped from his body every second or so, hitting the dirt around him, forcing small puffs of smoke to flare out.

With a blast, Neil took to the air. His right fist lodged outwards, aiming straight for Warlock. Warlock rose his left hand, chaging a yellow ki ball. Neil closed in.......Warlock launched the sphere..

-=SlowMo=-
The ball arched outwards, before corkscrewing inwards towards Neil. But Neil was too smart to just fly there. Phasing quickly, Neil appeared in front of the MW. A sharp crack rang out, as the MW's face slashed open, mask ripping his face. The MW reeled in pain, as a blinding light flew in from behind.
-=SlowMo=-

Neil's body framed with pain, the ball of energy shreading his back open. Forcing deep within another cave, it still ate away at his shoulder blades. With a low bass detonation, the caven imploded. The storms of dust and rocks rained in the skies, crashing down upon the ground. Warlock smirked, before blowing the stones away with his ki alone. He did this until he found what he was looking for: Neil.

Down below, his ki source was gone, his hair was it's normal black coloring, his eyes shut. His entire body, especially his back, was sliced open, blood seeping from almost every inch of his body.

Was Neil alive?[/i][/size]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Pyro's almost lifeless body lay unmoving upon the dirt ground. The Warrior stood over him checking to make sure that he wasn't just playing dead. She kicked Pyro's body a bit, there was no flinching or any kind of resistance to show Pyro was even the least bit consious. So at that, the Warrior turned around and sensed for other battles going on.. She sensed Xaida's battle and decided to head that way. Leaving Pyro's body still in the dust...[/i][/color][/size]

[I]Warlock started charging up a black ball of ki in his hand as he sensed what was happening elsewhere around the battlefield. He smirked as he saw Pyro's almost lifeless body lying in the dirt, and then frowned slightly when he saw that Xadia was fareing well against her opponent. Warlock turned his attention back to Neil, and pointed the ball of ki at him.[/I]

Warlock: Bon voyage...

[I]The black ki ball sped at Neil...[/I]

[size=1][i]The ball rocketted on an angle, twisting about. But yet on a direct course for Neil's crumpled form. With great force, it slammed into his side. A black shockwave emitted, tearing a ring in the ground, and the air. But the ball just hovered there. A green shield had appeared next to Neil, blocking the bomb......barely.

It buckled. Another shockwave. Neil burrowed deeper and deeper into the ground, barely able to contain from passing out. His wounds screamed with seering pain, as his hands slowly reached out, forcing more Ki out. The ball slowly pushed back.

Up in the sky, Warlock looked in utter horror as his attack faded into nothing, ever so slowly. It shrank down, as the air around Neil wavered, making the soil beneath him shrivel up, crumble, and even conbust.

Down below, Neil's face twisted in all his pain, all his rage. All the times he couldn't stop an enemy, all the times his friends died. And, yes... His city.. All this fueled him. His aura took shape, a firey red. The air danced crazily around him, burning everything. But that was a least worry.

With a firey explosion, the dust kicked up, blanketing Neil. Nothing could be seen. But a loud roar of flames rained in the air. Warlock, high above, could feel this heat. His body sweltered in the extreme heat.

The dust slowly settled. There, Neil stood. The ground around him deatomized into nothingness. His hair, had a rather red tint to it, giving it a firey, uncontrolible look. But one thing was most weird. His energy aura was actual fire!

Warlock's body was now completely sweat-soaked. His body was trembling, the heat unbearible! Neil's power had shot up with this power, and he seemed to even be channeling the fire towards Warlock. And was this even Neil's full power.

Neil took into the air swiftly, power filling his veins, a power that hasen't been seen ever before. What was it?

Coming even with Warlock, Neil smirked.[/i]

[color=crimson]???? Neil: So, Warlock.. Are you impressed? Can you [(pardon me if I steal something)] TAKE THE HEAT, WARLOCK?![/color]
Warlock: I...I......I--
[color=crimson]???? Neil: Very well..[/color]

[i]With a surge, Neil's flaming aura dashed out, swallowing up Warlock in an inferno...[/i][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: .......Time to end this........you f¨king bastard........

MWarrior: :therock:

[i]Summoning up another part of her magic.......she moved in a tight circle then slammed her staff against the warrior's face........Blood began to seep through his mask and he gritted his teeth. Xaida laughed openly, then shoved upwards........the curved blade passed through his chest and into his back.....[/i]

Pyro: ......*in lala land*

Xaida: :demon: I hope your spine is severed.

[i]With a vicious twist, she pulled her staff free and flew back, watching the bright rednesss ooze from his massive wounds.....[/i]

Warlock: :devil:

Xaida: Not you too....[/COLOR]

Ooooh...the *name deleted due to Neil may not want people to know what his form is yet*. Impressive. I've been waiting for this...
-------------------------------------

[I]Warlock screamed out in pain as heat surged through his body, slightly frying his nerve ends, among other things. It took all his willpower to fire a shockwave from his hands, sending Neil flying back a mountain. Warlock floated there, panting, sweat dripping off his body.[/I]

Warlock: I need... some kind... of... protection against that...

[I]Suddenly, Neil was thundering back at Warlock. With a pop, Warlock dissapeared...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]In another instant, Xaida had disapeared, and then reapeared next to Pyro. She cradled his head in her arms and silently chanted her healing spell............[/i]

Pyro: Eh.....? *eyes open*

Xaida: You're awake...........

Pyro: My back is killing me.

Xaida: It isn't safe here.....I need to get you out.

Pyro: Any ideas?

Xaida: .....the waterfall...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: .....the waterfall...[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]..::smacks face::.. Oh great..... -_-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyro: ....the waterfall??? ....................... Oh great.... -_-[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: I'll adjust the moon's pull so you can fly naturally.

Pyro: That'd be nice.

[i]She grabbed him around the waist and stood up, then smiled at the female Warrior that was staring at her.[/i]

FWarrior: Where are you going?

Xaida: None of your pathetic buisness. :p

[i]In another instant, Pyro and Xaida were gone.........teleported......[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Neil shook his head madly, ignoring the constant pain around his body. This was bad. He was alone with two of the Masked Warriors, and Dbzman was taking a nap in the mud. Not good at all. Even with his new power, he couldn't hold it for long; his pain would make him fall. But he would still fight.

Powering up once more, Neil's hair spiked out, as if he went Super. But it stayed the dark black of the Saiyan race. The air danced about, heating up insanly. This was it. All or nothing.

Phasing out, his left boot suddenly appeared in the female MW's ear. Her body burrowed deeply into the Earth, making shards of stones blitz into the skies. Coming to a skidding halt, she groaned deeply. Her ear was now completely bloodied, crimson dripping into her trench. Slowly staggering up, she turned about, looking for her Unseen Assalient. But Neil was gone. Where was he?[/i]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Pyro and Xaida appear at the waterfall. Xaida set Pyro against a wall as he was still recovering from his beating. Xaida looked at him in a semi-sarcastic way saying..[/i]

Xaida: You let yourself get beat by a girl??? :smirk:

[i]Pyro first gave her a glare, but then cracked it into a grin..[/i]

Pyro: It wasn't the girl I was fighting.. It was Warlock I was fighting..

Xaida: :therock:

Pyro: They're using his power remember? Warlock is stronger thna me for sure.. and they didn't seem to tire..

Xaida: Well they have to wear down sometime.. and don't you worry, you'll beat that b****. Once your done completely healing, you'll be stronger than ever before.

[i]Pyro then looks Xaida dead in the eyes, Xaida could see something hidden behind them. He gave an ominous smirk that seemed t be the harbinger of death..[/i]

Pyro: That's what I was counting on...

[i]Pyro had a plan, that much was for sure...[/i]

Xaida: ............ You mean...... You [i]let[/i] the girl beat you???

[i]Pyro gave the slightest nod, almost seemed that he didn't move his head at all. But Xaida saw it. She was confused slightly. She knew he did it to become stronger once he was healed... but she didn't knowwhy he wanted to become stronger.. There was silence for a moment... then Pyro spoke.[/i]

Pyro: The answer will be revealed soon enough... until then, I'm going to get some rest.

[i]At that Pyro lowered himself to the ground and fell asleep not long after. Xaida just continued looking at him... he was so sure of himself....[/i][/color][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: .......

[i]She sighed deeply and looked at his sleeping form, moving farther away from him, she pulled off her boots and undid her hair ties.[/i]

Pyro: :sleep:

Xaida: .........

[i]Launching herself from the ground, she spiraled upwards into the sky and flipped twice before splashing down in the center of the lake...underneath the aquamarine depths, she twisted and turned slowly, releasing all of the tensions that had built up during her fight....[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Back at the battle field, the two MWs watched out for Neil as both Warlock and his look-a-like both appeared. Bowing down to the GW, the two MWs reported to him.[/I]

Female MW: All but one is gone, sir.

GW: Who?

Female MW: *Points to Dbzman* Him.

Warlock: He could be useful. I'll get him.

[I]Warlock flew down to Dbzman, who was slowly getting up, and punched him hard in the back of his head. He was knocked out before he hit the ground. Picking Dbzman up, Warlock flew back to the others.[/I]

GW: Me and Warlock will preform the drain...you two can keep a lookout for the group...and try and find some of our comrades if they're still alive.

FMW & MW: Yes sir.

[I]As the two MWs flew off, Warlock and the GW floated to the ground, Dbzman with them...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]In her silent world, Xaida turned her head in the direction of DBZman, and her ears perked slightly.......in another instant, she was gone, out of the waterfall and next to the boy.[/i]

Warlock: ...:devil:

Xaida: Sorry, no offense.

[i]She snatched up DBzman in her arms and smiled at the remaining warriors...then disapeared completely....along with the young fighter. Warlock glared at the spot where she had been, eyes flickering black and red....[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Dbzman wakes up...[/I]

Dbzman: Meh...Where am I?

Raiha: Those guys tried to take you with them.

Dbzman: :confused: Huh? Why?

Raiha: I dunno...Maybe because of the fact you have the Z Fighters in your body? :therock:

Dbzman: O.....K.....

Raiha: Maybe they wanted to try and brainwash you to be evil, then try and un-fuse you so they have an evil copy of each of the Z Fighters or summit like that...?

Dbzman: An evil Chout-Zu...? *Shudders*

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Pyro still lay sound asleep on the ground. He was on his back with his hands resting on his stomach. One leg lay flat on the ground while the other was slight propped up. His head slightly tilted back, eyes closed , steady breathing. All seemed tranquil. It seems Pyro's time on Earth had taken its toll on him.. for the most part. But in his dreams, rather.. nightmares.. he was still haunted by his past. Not the fact that he was a Saiyajin. But his father. Killed mercilessly at the hands of that wretched "bus terd" Furiza. But this time, as the memory played in his head, it didn't focus on Furiza killing his father.. rather.. Someone that was there with Furiza. The ngihtmare was too blurry to make out who it was or what it looked like.. but he could hear everything clearly..

¿¿¿¿: Sir, should we let the kid go? You wanted all Saiyajins dead.

Furiza: Let him go.. my brother is up there in space, he'll be sure to finish him..

The nightmare then went silent, but the video still played. Pyro, looking out that window to his pod, watching his father murdered right there before him. The light from the blast then grew quickly and blinded Pyro in his pod as everything then went white.

Pyro jumped up in a cold sweat, but not with a look of fear on his face. More so, a look of rage.. Pure. Rage. His father's murder would be avenged by his own hands... somehow. Furiza was already out of the question unfortunately... he would have to find another way.............[/i][/SIZE][/color]

[COLOR=indigo][i]Xaida rivited her attention towards Pyro, watching his every move. DBZman looked around happily, until he wandered too close to the water. As soon as he touched it, he fell over, fast asleep.[/i]

Xaida: Poor bastard.

Pyro: .............

DBzman: :sleep: .........[/COLOR]