OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The masked warriors burst in....but as soon as they penetrated the loose sheild Xaida had thrown up she all hell break lose...Almost instantly, her body began to hum with impossibly blue light.....then the whole sanctuary began to darken and glow black.....The spirits in the waterfall burst free and massed together....forming a overlarge sea serpent....[/i]

Xaida: Ready?!?

Neil: HELL YEAH!

[i]As soon as the words had left his mouth, Xaida shouted aloud.....and a huge ammount of energy flew from her hands and struck one of the warriors dead on, knocking him back against the unyielding cliff wall...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[i]With an evil smirk that would never be forgotten, Neil unleashed his glowing green orb from behind his back, hands forward, a shockwave emitting from the force of the attack.[/i]

SSJ FSNeil: [b]HAY-OKEEEEEEEN![/b]

[i]The thunderious sphere collided head first with the Golden Warrior, whom was still lodged inthe cliff wall. In a blinding, half-sized explosion, the others had to evade the flames, which forced outwards due to the protective magic of the Cave, which rebounded the firey atack's destructive energy.

When the smoke cleared, the Golden Warrior stood on the ground, charred, bloodied. But most importantly, he was pissed. The Female Warrior screamed in rage, as she closed in on Pyro. Neil revolved around to the back of the group, hands out in the Final Flash position.[/i]

SSJ FS Neil: KEEP THE GOLD WARRIOR BUSY FOR A FEW MINUTES!

[i]No sooner, the Golden Warrior went Super, as his feet propelled him off of the craggy soil. Warlock took into the air, right fist out. Flash was following up behind Warlock, hands drawn back ni the starting Kamehameha where white energy collected in Flah's cupped palms.

DBZMan took into the air, arms coiled back, yelling as his power level grew.

Back behind, Xaida consentraited on a spell of some sort, as Pryo began to exchage volly after volly of melee-based attacks with the Female Warrior.

But, Neil was unmoved. His voice rang out like a toll of Doom, screaming his lungs out. His voice steadily rose, as his hands parted, both open, aiming at the Gold Warrior. A small, golden orb began to collect in both of Neil's palms, making a shrill, charging-sound pulse out.

Still, the battles raged about, tearing rocks loose from their sediments in the Earth, dust kicking into the air, clouds up above ripping apart as beams of light shone through them.

Neil was almost ready...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: NOW IS GOOD NEIL!!! :flaming:

Neil: ......

[i]Filled with a violent rage she hadn't felt in days, Xadia pulled her Chakra's into alignment and ripped one out of her skin.....almost immediaty, she whirled it over her head and flung it straight at the masked warrior....it sliced through his heart neatly, coming out the other side and flying back to Xaida's hands....[/i]

MW: B*tch....*gag*

Xaida: ;) You know you love it.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]I'd finish off the GW with Gama Flare (The attack I wuz powerin up), but Locky might be pissed.....*sits and twittles thumbs, waiting for Lock to get on AIM* [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I would...

Now Neil, tell me what this attack is, and how it works, and then I'll finish off this story arc... And sorry about not posting here that much, but with homework and everything, I kinda forgot about it. ^_^;;;; But anyway, now that I've got school holidays, I'll be able to focus on this more...

[i] Warlock and Flash sparred with the Golden Warrior, both sides showing no end... Warlock phased out as one of GW's punches came at him, and Flash kicked at the GW's head... The GW phased out, reappearing ten metres above Flash... It was then he felt hands grip around his arms... [/i]

Warlock: NEIL!!! Do your attack NOW!!!

[i] Neil watched hesitantly as Warlock yelled at him from behind the GW, who was struggling to get out of Warlock's arm grip... [/i]

Warlock: DO IT! You can wish me back, okay!

[i] Neil slowly nodded, and pointed his right hand at the GW and Warlock... Golden energy was already encircling the hand, and with one last through, initiated his attack...[/i]

Neil: GAMA FLARE!!

[i] A bunch of golden ki orbs erupted from Neil's hand, their energy tails trailing behind them... Up above, the GW struggled against Warlock, powering up to his max to try and escape Warlock's death grip... [/i]

Warlock: I won't let you go that easily.

[I]Warlock closed his eyes, tightening his grip on the GW, and channeling energy out of his body... And then, the golden orbs hit the GW and Warlock... [/I]

[b] [code: Change topic name] Large 'Boomy' Explosion [/code] [/b]

[i] The sky was alit as a golden explosion dominated the sky... Flash was sent flying fast into the ground, where he created a large crater... Dbzman, who was further away from 'ground zero', was thrown to the side, landing on the ground several miles away, dust, dirt and grass flying as he skidded to a stop... Neil and Rahia were thrown to the ground, hard, as the shockwave attempted to push them further into the ground... The Female Warrior, who was too close to the explosion, was ripped to peices by the energy of the explosion, and what happened to Pyro was similar to what happened to Flash... Slowly, the light faded, and the area could now be seen clearly... All the trees were gone, either obliterated or blown far away... The ground was scorched, and all wild life that had happened to be in the area was gone... One of the only things which stood relatively undamaged was the waterfall, which was protected by it's heavy magic... Slowly, everyone got up, and then noticed the two bodies lying on the ground, scorched, and not moving... [/i]

[b] [code: Change topic name] Sigma-like return [/code] [/b]

[I]The group, still badly injured, flew over to the two bodies, still staying on the alert... As they neared, they felt an extremely low lifeforce from one of themn... They landed next to it, and it smirked at them...[/i]

GW: ...I... am... impressed... But... I... will... return... to... plague... you... aga-

[I]The GW was silenced as Neil obliterated the body with a ki blast... Slowly, the group moved to the second body, which was of course, Warlock's... [/i]

Flash: *pointing his hand at the body* I'll destroy it... Warlock would prefer it this way...

[i] Energy appeared in Flash's hand, and then streaked out at Warlock's body, obliterating it... [/i]

Rahia: Come on... Let's get healed...

[b] [code: Change topic name] Other World [/code] [/b]

[I]Warlock appeared at King Emma's desk, and looked up at the giant... [/i]

Warlock: Why do I suddenly get the feeling my life... errr... death is about to get very weird?
--------------------------------

I'm [i]really[/i] weird, aren't I?

Yes Warlock, indeed weird.. But a beautiful post none-the-less..:)
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Neil's eyes cluttched tightly, tears seeping out. His head turned slightly to the left, as his energy completely disappeared. He fell to his knees, eyes welling with tears. He repeatedly punched the loose soil, leaving indentions deeply embedded within the Earth. Suddenly, his body jerked backwards, head back. He roared in anguish, voice able to be heard for miles. His fists were brought down sharply, making direct contact with the ground. With the single hit, the ground a good 300 meters around the ground flattened out, sometimes rocks would explode due to the extreme force.

Neil's eyes went that souless white again, as memories of the short, yet action-packed times with these people. But one memory remained. How Neil heartlessly murdered Warlock, not but five minutes ago. Neil's now-dirt covered hands crushed at his own skull, as the truth set in. Neil had killed Warlock with out a second thought. It was just so fast, so unstobbible. The others, long-since lowering their heads in rememberance, seemed to come out of the trance.

Flash walked over to Neil, lifting him up with his one good arm.[/i]

Flash: Don't worry, Neil.. We'll bring him back.

Neil: *face changes to anger (For his own self, mm'k?)* WHAT?! What the Hell are you talking about?! I JUST KILLED HIM DAMMIT!

Flash: Ever heard of the Dragonballs?

Neil: .....What?

[COLOR=royalblue][i][b]Xaida[/b] watched the dead landscape sorrowfully, then stood up and pulled out her spear. Motioning to the others....she walked towards them.[/i]

Neil: What now?

Xaida: We can bring back Warlock......later.

Flash: Why?

Xaida: I need to regenerate this place, and all of you.......

Flash: Now?!?

Xaida: :flaming: NOW!!

[i]Raising the spear above her head, she began to radiate pure white energy, then she spun the shaft and brought it down, hands at the base.....the point drove deep into the ground....the waterfall and cliffsides grew tall and dark again....and in another instant, the water broke free and began to pour down to the lakeside....Xaida stood up, shaking slightly, and called the spirits to their rightful places......[/i]

Flash: Pretty.....[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]... Oooooooooookaaaayy... I really hate to make a point not relevant to the RPG. But the heck is going on?? Lol, I am lost beyond all recognition. I've read thefew posts that have been added but I am lost. What's going on???? :drunk:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Oi.....Let's see..........After finally defeating the Warriors, Warlock dead, and well........Xaida just 'healed' the battlefield which was a bigazz crater from my newest attack..

You're just standing around with the rest of us while Xaida's b*tchin about how we were just standing around.....Go figure..:drunk: :drunk:

[I]Warlock started to walk around the Grand Kai's planet, when a little blue kai stopped him...[/I]

North Kai: Ahhh yes. You must be Warlock!

Warlock: Erm... That I am... Who are you?

North Kai: I'm the North Kai. I watch over your part of the galaxy.

Warlock: ...Right...

North Kai: I'll show you everything.

[I]The North Kai began to walk away, and Warlock followed him...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]You're just standing around with the rest of us while Xaida's b*tchin about how we were just standing around.....Go figure..:drunk: :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*cracks knuckles* I resent that untrue statement you bast*rd.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*cracks knuckles* I resent that untrue statement you bast*rd.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's true and you know it...

I mean, you even did the flaming face....That's b*tching...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Stop this NOW! I'm sick of hearing you to flaming each other... If you're going to do it, do it OUTSIDE of the Otaku Boards... Sheesh... [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with Warlock. You are both terrible, terrible members, and I'm going to request that both of you be banned immediately.

:p

Anyway, what plans does the Almighty Warlock hold for us now...? I know I haven't been around much, but hey, I'm here now, be thankful. :)

Time for a filler post..
------

Flash: It's all over... Finally... *sigh* ...I was wondering If I'd still be alive to see it.

Xaida: What do you mean by that?

Flash: Well, you know... I was wondering if I was gonna be killed during all of this... But I guess unlike poor Warlock, I got lucky... Hmm. I have to go do some things...

[I]Flash jumps into the sky, and takes off, a yellow aurora surrounding him, as he heads north, to a place unknown..[/I]

eheheh...
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Neil slowly turned North, walking slowly, but surely, away. Pyro turned thoughtfully his way, eyes questioning. But it was Dbzman who spoke first.[/i]

Dbzman: Hey, where's he heading?

Xaida: Who knows?

Pyro: Who cares...?

[i]Suddenly, Neil went Fire Saiyan again, proptly blasting off into the air. He sped through mountains, forests, over oceans. He was doing nothing, just flying aimlessly. He eventually stopped on the outskirts of a large city, powering down. He just walked around mindlessly, thinking of his day...[/i]

Arg! I'm way behind!!!!!!! O_O;;

---

[I]Dbzman sat and stared...It was finally over...And he hadn't helped one bit...[/I]

Dbzman: [I]I'm not a fighter...I'm a coward...I shoulda done more fighting...And acually made a difference...But instead I just powered up then sat back and let everyone do the fighting...[/I]

Xaida: Oh shut up...You did what you could. Anyway, we'll bring back Warlock later. :demon:

Dbzman: :worried: Ack! V-Vegita! Sh-Sh-Shut u-u-u-OH SHUT UP WOMAN! IT'S IN A SAIYA-JINS BLOOD TO FIGHT! YOU SHOULD JUST ADMIT IT! THIS STUPID CLONE'S A COWARD!!! HE DIDN'T EVEN-VEGITA! WE WEREN'T MEANT TO TELL HIM THAT!!!-D'OH!!! ...Clone? :confused: Great...I'm a cowardly CLONE...:(

Xaida: Step closer and say that to my face...:demon:

Dbzman: Oh sh*t...N-No! Quit it! ARGH-ALRIGHT THEN I WILL!!!

[I]Dbzman stamped upto Xaida and opened his mouth as wide as he could[/I]

Dbzman: I said...[SIZE=4]SHUT UP, WOMAN!!![/SIZE] :mad:

[I]In an instant, Xaida had lept into the air and kicked Dbzman in the face![/I]

Dbzman: ...:drunk:...Thanks! :D Now what was I sad about?

Xaida: .....I think he's lost his short term memory...At least it'll shut him up! :D

[I]He sat quietly behind his desk, his face covered by shadows, and while fingering a small datapad... Yet again, his plan to rid of Earth and it's fighters had failed, the elite team of warriors he had dispatched all killed... Grunting, he activated a com-system attached to his desk... His voice was low and deadly, and sounded extremely cold... [/I]

????: Prep my ship... I have business to attend to...

[I]A voice on the other end acknoledged in a small, squeaky voice... He got up from behind his desk, his face still hidden by shadows, and floated towards the door, which opened, and then through it...[/I]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Xaida, DBZman, and Pyro all stood together in a slightly dissipated group.[/i]

Pyro: ... Warlock is gone... Flash and Neil took off... Looks like it is just us three right now..

DBZman: ..Looks like it.....

[i]Pyro looked thoughtfully upward into the sky. Xaida stood off to the side looking at him, nd DBZman was facing elsewhere. It was a while before anything actually happened.. it was at this time Xaida took note of something in Pyro as he faded out and disappeared.[/i]

Xaida: Stay here.

[i]DBZman nodded since he didnt have anything better to do, Xaida disappeared after Pyro. It was fairly far away the Xaida caught up with Pyro who was found just standing in the middle of nowhere, almost like where they already were...[/i]

Xaida: What's wrong???

[i]Pyro still looked solemnly into the sky as Xaida took a step closer to him and put her arms around his..[/i]

Pryo: ...................Do you ever have the feeling you just can't move forawrd any more.. that you're just stuck in one place, unable to move..?

Xaida: ..What do you mean?....

Pyro: ...... It's not over, I can feel it. And if I can't move then I'm going the way Warlock went... That will be my fate...

[i]xaida found it somewhat hard to fully comprehend what Pyro was saying, but comforted him in what way she could resting her cheek on his shoulder.. Pyro didn't move, or say anything. They just stood.. in wait for what was to happen next.. whatever it may be.[/i][/color][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida put her arms around his waist and sighed quietly, she could feel his restless heart and his troubled soul.........[/i]

Pyro: ....

Xaida: Whatever comes, we will fight. It is in our blood, and it's part of our being.

Pyro: Sometimes I just wish I could escape for a little while...

Xaida: Then come, and I'll show you something nobody has ever seen....

[i]She touched his face and smiled. The two disapeared and reapeared in the grotto behind the newly reformed waterfall. She took him by the hand and led him deep inside the cave...........past strange murals, and stalagmites.........and small pools and mossy ledges...[/i]

Pyro: How far back does this go?

Xaida: As far as it should...Here we are...

[i]The two came into a large underground cavern....The first thing that hit them was a thick wave of steam and the smell of fresh flowers......then they noticed stars carved across the celing and a deep pool sunk into the ground.[/i]

Xaida: Welcome to Ranga'forne's Lake.

Pyro: Ranga who now?

Xaida: My grandmother........she was here a looooong time ago....and she made this place as her home, conspiring with Bilouhou to make it a reality.

Pyro: Tight...[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=firebrick]"Tight"??? I'm sorry but Pyro is not the kind of person that would say that, lol :p [i]I[/i] don't even say that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]Pyro slowly strolled around the lake with a slight look of awe on his face. He found it odd that as clear as the water was, he was still unable to see the bottom...[/i]

Pyro: ... How deep does this go?

Xaida: It was created to reflect the person who looks upon it.. How deep it appears to someone else will not be how it appears to you...... Can you see the bottom?

Pyro: ....... No.. I can't..

[i]Xaida smiled.. Pyro stretched his arms and let out a large yawn. He settled again, appearing very drowsy..[/i]

Pyro: .. I'm tired.. I'm going to get some sleep..

[i]Pyro stepped backwards until he finally ran into something and then sat down..[/i]

Pyro: .. Wake me.. *yawn* in an hour or so... :sleep:

[i]Pyro fell asleep against a wall and rested silently...[/i][/size][/color]

[i]Neil walked around the city, not paying much attention to anything... But something caught his mind's eye... He looked up in the sky, concentraiting on the slight ki signal he grasped through the far reaches of space.[/i]

Neil:....What the Hell?

[i]With that said, Neil took off into the air, about 600 meters up. He leveled his right hand to the city, and without looking, desimated it without a single thought. He took off again, to where he last sensed Flash's location.[/i]

Neil: Oh, what the Hell, what the Hell, what the Hell?

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida smiled softly and dragged him closer to the water's edge.....she weaved a quick spell and let it settle on his forhead.[/i]

Pyro: .....

Xaida: Sleep well.

[i]She turned and stepped out across the surface of the water, then sat down in the center of the pool, eyes closed, legs crossed....body still and waiting........[/i][/COLOR]