OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]..::Saves topic::.. :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro walked around the waterfall area. Xaida approached him and stood right in front of him, he stopped in his tracks, not making any real eye contact, more looking off into nowhere.[/i]

Xaida: You troubled......... I can tell..

Pyro: .... It wouldn't take a psychiatrist to figure that out....

Xaida: Revenge..?

Pyro: ............ Yes...

Xaida: .... It's not good to keep that inside........

[i]This sentence breaks Pyro's wandering eyes into a stare directly into Xaida's eyes...[/i]

Pyro: No... It [b]will[/b] be a good thing that I never let this out... it will make it much easier in the end....

Xaida: :confused:

[i]With that said Pyro took a step to the side and walked around Xaida, continuing his meandering..[/i][/color][/size]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[size=1][i]Not too far off from Warlock, and his captor, the male MW searched the skies, making sure no ambush would be-fall him. Too bad he didn't protect his back side. With a rushing sound, Neil's flaming fist burrowed deep within the MW's skull, pushing it ever downwards.

With a crash, the MW's body made a trench in the ground. It's body still twitched. Slightly, nerves dying... But a faint, white glow emitted from the MW's oozing skull, blinding the area. Neil's firey aura shone brightly through the white energy, still able to be seen.

"NUCLEAR............FURRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

Those words rang out, as an impossibly huge mushroom cloud roared outwards, vaporizing the entire area within a seven mile radius. The next step was a nuclear detonation, which completely annialated the eight mile radius.

When the explosion doused, nothing stood, nothing moved, nothing lived........ Except one. Neil.

Far off, the female MW watched in horror as the attack obliterated everything before her. It was mind-numbing! She saw the fiery flames of Neil. Her face drew in anger; she would get him for this.

Neil, still in his powered up form, relaxed, body straightening in a classic hovering-above-the-air pose.[/i]

[color=crimson]???? Neil: This power........ Never seen before to this universe....... Mine......... The true abilites...... Of the Saiyan Race. The Fire Saiyan.......[/color]

[i]With a inferno of a flash, Neil disappeared once again, the heat dying down, the air finally calming...[/i][/size]

[I]Seconds after Neil dissapeared, Warlock and the GW arrived at the scene, taking everything in.[/I]

Warlock: ...damn...Neil's been here.

Golden Warrior: It doesn't matter...the warrior he killed was worthless...We shall be able to find better replacement...

Warlock: And Neil will of lost most of his energy in his attack...He should be easy to take out when we find him.

Golden Warrior: Yes...indeed...

[I]The Golden Warrior sped off, as Warlock continued to glance around, trying to find any sign as to were Neil could be...[/I]

[i]Only a few hundred meters off, hiden behind a sanddune, Neil stood, body completely thrashed. He had powered down completely, hiding every speck of his Ki. This was going to be hard if he got into a fight. He needed time to heal himself, even with his special technique.

But up above.........[/i]

GW: Wait........ Concentrait...........
Warlock: Yes....... South..... About...... 300 meters away. Let's go!

[i]Phasing out, throwing out ki bombs, and watching the dune explode, Warlock appeared on the right, the GW on the left. They were ready for Neil to imerge. But he didn't.

[b]-Not too far from the Waterfall-[/b]

Neil's crumpled form staggered forward, a drunken mess. His power was completely gone from his teleportation. His body pitched head-long into the dirt, exausted beyond comprehension.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *ears perk* Neil?

DBZman: :sleep:

Pyro: ..........what now?

Xaida: Neil's hit rock bottom, and I don't think Warlock is going to let the sleeping dogs lie......

Pyro: Going to save that kid?

Xaida: I can't help it.......I have to, it's an honor thing, nothing a Sayjian would understand.

[i]Before Pyro could come back with a good retort, Xaida had teleported out of the way and was standing next to Neil's fallen form. She touched his forhead gently, and they both disapeared again.....[/i][/COLOR]

Dbzman: :sleep: ...Meh? What happened?

Raiha: You went to sleep. Now be quiet.

Dbzman: ...?

[I]Raiha concentrates for a while and a [color=#0000ff]B[/color][color=#000ce8]l[/color][color=#0017d1]u[/color][color=#0023b9]e[/color][color=#002fa2]i[/color][color=#003a8b]s[/color][color=#004674]h[/color][color=#00515d]-[/color][color=#005d46]G[/color][color=#00692e]r[/color][color=#007417]e[/color][color=#008000]e[/color][color=#177400]n[/color][color=#2e6900]i[/color][color=#465d00]s[/color][color=#5d5100]h[/color][color=#744600]-[/color][color=#8b3a00]R[/color][color=#a22f00]e[/color][color=#b92300]d[/color][color=#d11700]i[/color][color=#e80c00]s[/color][color=#ff0000]h[/color] glow comes out of her hands, healing Neil...[/I]

Dbzman: ...:wow:...

[size=1][i]In an instant, Neil's eyes snapped open, him pushing upwards. He landed some few meters away, the handstand-push propelling him into the air. His body sank deep, before he recoved himself and stood up again, drearily.

Blood still poured from his body, all the gashes and cuts still open. Xaida didn't have enough time to complete her methods. Neil's body quivered once again, his mouth opening.[/i]

Neil: Leave me alone........
Dbzman: But, uhhhhhhh....You're hurt!
Neil: QUIET! YOU DON'T THINK I REALIZED THAT?!
Dbzman:.........
Xaida: I.......Don't get you. You still don't want help during a fight, and yet outside of a fight yo expect everyone to be buddy-buddy.
Neil: Just leave me alone.
Xaida: :demon: You'll DIE if you don't get better, you know?
Neil:.........So be it. If I die, OH WELL! LIKE I SAID, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! NOW! LEAVE! ME! ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

[i]With that, Neil sharply turned off, sitting in a dark corner of the caverns, looking at nothing, peering at the water. Inside his mind, everything was dark. He attacked himself for being such a fool, for letting his anger get ahold of him...........For being born.[/i][/size]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]:wow: And people thought [b]Pyro[/b] was a jerk... Stupid Neil, hehe :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro sat on rock. He was bent over playing in the dirt with his finger..[/i]

Pyro: A Saiyajin... not know about honor... ?!

[i]Pyro picked up some dirt between his fingers and watched it slip away back to the ground..[/i]

Pyro: Hmph.. crazy woman..... Of [b]course[/b] a Saiyajin knows about honor. It's just a different way of looking at it.. Honor to a Saiyajin would be defending each other.. risking one's own life for his fellow Saiyajin.. A Saiyajin has pride. Pride enough to fight, even if the odds are against him. But this Saiyajin must fight with pride, not rage, if he is to be considered honorable...... Neil fought this way... the fool... He may have increased his power dramatically, of that I'm sure... but he fought with anger. You fight with anger you fight blind, you fight blind.. you're dead. If you die with anger in you, you die alone. If you die with pride however, others will feel your death... With rage you fight for you.. with pride you fight for them. If a Saiyajin dies defending a Saiyajin or the Saiyajin race, [b]that[/b] is honor. But fighting for yourself, with anger.. that is selfish..

[i]Pyro brings his talking to himself to a close. He stood up off the rock and began to walk, as he did he grinned, his eyes glimmer a greenish color for a moment then fade.........[/i][/SIZE][/color]

[I]The two remaining remaining warriors of the group, and the newest addition, Warlock, floated above the ground, trying to think of were to strike next.[/I]

FW: They will of run off. They could be anywhere!

GW: I know... It could make it quite difficult to find them...

[I]As the two talked, Warlock kept to himself, thinking. And then, the answer appeared in his mind.[/I]

Warlock: Why didn't I think of it sooner... They're at the waterfall...

[I]The other two exchanged glances, before speeding off, Warlock in the lead. The final fight was about to begin...[/I]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo][i]Pyro continued his pacing.. walking aimlessly throughout the cavern behind the waterfall. Waiting for Xaida, DBZman, and Neil to return. After a while Pyro grew tired of his pacing and went to the entrance to the cavern looking through the roaring waterfall and out into the sky, looking anywhere and everywhere for any sign of the others.. Pyro soon enough picked up some movement coming towards the waterfall..[/i]

Pyro: It's about time..... :eek:

[i]Pyro then made a sudden realization. It wasn't Xaida and the others that were heading his way.. it was the Masked Warriors and Warlock.. Pyro searched frantically for where the others could be but couldn't find them.. Pyro quickly ran back into the cavern as deep as he could go...[/i]

Pyro: [b][i](Xaida! DBZman!! GET BACK HERE!! WARLOCK AND THE WARRIORS ARE HEADING THIS WAY!!!!)[/i][/b]

[i]Whether Xaida picked up the message or not he didn't know, all he could do was hope. He knew that when Warlock and them arrived, they would have to get past the Waterfall's Guardian.. that tiger thing or whatever it was that looked over this area. But if they get past it before th others get back, Pyro would be by himself. He knew the only other advantage he had was that ki could not be controlled inside the waterfall. And Warlock was the only one besides Pyro that knows how to levitate in the waterfall, only because Xaida tought them.. This would leave just Warlock against Pyro in simple hand to hand combat.. Pyro still knew he would lose..[/i][/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: HEALING RING!

[i]The white magic surged from Xaida's hands...and spiraled around the waterfall, then poured itself into Neil's body....He gasped, and stood up....then sat down again...[/i]

Xaida: So Warlock's coming....eh?

Pyro: YES!

Xaida: He won't win in here....he doesn't use magic...and the both of us can move freely.

Pyro: But you taught him how to fly in here.

Xaida: It doesn't matter. If he defeats Bilouhou, the whole system will reject his presence here....Tsunami..tidal wave....lighting...that sort of thing. And since he's in my domain...I can use more magic in here.

DBZman: Can you teach me how to fly?

Xaida: ....um...sure.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Pull the magic around you....

DBZman: Can't feel it.

Xadia: Slow down...breath deeply....close your eyes....

Dbzman: *relaxes* *breathes in* *breathes out* ...sortta like....lines of magic...all around me...

Xaida: Now reach out with your hand...mentaly...and try to touch one.

Dbzman: Okay....cool...

Xaida: Now pull!

DBZman: *tug* WOAH!![/COLOR]

Dbzman: Argh!

Raiha: :D

Dbzman: Aha! I'll bet the next part is being like a monkey! I can do that!!! :D

[I]Punches himself[/I]

Dbzman: (Vegitas voice) Me?! Swing around like a monkey!? NEVER!

[I]Punches himself again[/I]

Dbzman: (Gotens voice) I get to swing about like a monkey? WOO HOO!!! :whoops: :whoops: :whoops:

[I]Dbzman suddenly starts flying about from one strand to another, while Raiha watches on...[/I]

Raiha: He's...A fast learner...:wow:

Dbzman: (Gotens voice) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

[I]SMACK!!![/I]

Raiha: That reminds me of a movie humans made a few years ago...George, George, George of the jungle, strong as he can be, AhHhHhHhHhHh, watch out for that treEeEeEe! :laugh:

Dbzman: But...It's a...Wall...Not...A...Tree... :drunk:

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: :shifty: I think it's time for a relearning process....

dBZman: Oww....

Xaida: Did I mention that it's possible to move easily?

DBZman: Er.,..no.

Xaida: Now relax again..and try to move easily...like hovering in the air....

DBZman: Okay.[/COLOR]

DOH!!! I just noticed I was saying Raiha instead of Xaida!!!

---

[I]Dbzman tries again, and slowly floats up, then flies around slowly, without having to do the mad-monkey in his mind...[/I]

Xaida: Good. Keep it up and you should be able to fight in this place as if you were outside...:cool:

Dbzman: [I]Stay calm...Jump, grab...Jump, grab...[/I]

Xaida: You're doing well...Now try and shoot a Ki Blast while up there.

Dbzman: Ok...

[I]Dbzman tries to shoot a blast, but loses his concentration on the string things and begins to fall![/I]

Dbzman: Argh! Fly fly fly!

[I]Starts waving his hands about in his mind, then suddenly grabs one as he lands hard on his ***...-_-[/I]

Dbzman: Owwwwwwww.....*Yank* WHOAAAAAA!!!

Xaida: *Sigh* :demon:

[i]Neil with his arms crossed, eyes closed, reached up with his right hand. He placed two fingers on his forehead. He concentraited hard. Nothing happened.[/i]

Neil: [i]Blast....... I forgot....... No Ki in here.[/i]

[i]Putting his arms back in the same position, he sighed. Opening his left eye only, he stared at the water in front of him.[/i]

Neil:...........Perfect.............

[i]Walking slowly, Neil soon jumped high up, landing nearly completely silently in the water. He floated to the bottom, body just dangling. A jet of air bubbles shot out of Neil's nose--his air supply......[/i]

[I]A few metres behind the GD and FW, the tiger Bilouhou fell to the ground, knocked out. Warlock floated to the ground in front of the others, and cracked his knuckles.[/I]

Warlock: Well... that was an interesting tiger... Well, lert's go!

[I]Warlock walked up to the waterfall, the others right behind him. The exact moment he passed through, lighting burned into his side, followed by the water of the waterfull wraping around him, cutting off his air supply. But before anymore injury could be inflicted, and hand grabbed Warlock's right arm, and pulled him out.[/I]

GW: That place is dangerously magical.

Warlock: *Coughs out water* I know that... But why would the cavern itself attack me?

GW: Either Rahia can control it... Or you harming that beast has something to do with it...

Warlock: And since when were you such an expert on these things?

GW: I am part Zork... A magical race similar to Rahia's race... I am proficent with magic... I will stand more of a chance... I will tell you if you can come in...

[I]With that, the GW walked forward into the waterfall...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Xaida screamed a pericing shriek that echoed around the waterfall and all activity ceased. The water immediatly stopped flowing and the shield around the place crackled wildly. Bilouhou groaned, then stood up.[/i]

DBZman: Woah...that's a surge....

Xaida: :flaming: I'VE HAD IT!!

[i]With a wild roar, Bilouhou charged into the waterfall, and Xaida leapt onto his back. Her spear reapeared and her hair blew behind her. Warlock stepped forward, smiling.[/i]

Xaida: Get your pathetic carcass out of this place.

Warlock: ....:devil:

Bilouhou/Xaida: It's killing time...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: PYRO!!

[i]She whispered a quick spell and looked at him.[/i]

Xaida: Use KI!

Pyro: What?

Xaida: I disabled the bindings on ki for you....but only you...it'll give you an edge.

Pyro: Thankx.[/COLOR]

[I]As Rahia got within striking range of Warlock, he dropped to the ground, the spear missing him by inches... As Bilouhou came past, Warlock inserted his foot in it's side, sending Bilouhou and Rahia flying to the side, right into the FW... Thinking that they were out of action for the time being, he turned towards the waterfall, only to fell a burning pain in his backside... He looked back, and saw Rahia, spear in hand, which was inserted in his back...[/I]

Rahia: Take that!

Warlock: ...How?...

[I]And with that, Warlock fell to the ground, the spear still inserted in his back... As Rahia pulled it out, the tatto on Warlock's left upper arm slowly dissapeared...[/I]