XeEmO Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 My family owns a farm up in the mountains of Virginia. I always enjoyed listening to the sounds of bugs while going to sleep. It's almost like going camping. It just makes me feel good, because I know i'm in a very quiet as well as peaceful place.
Skyrose Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 The sound of silence. Absolute silence, like 2 in the morning, hanging out my bedroom window, just enjoying it. Is that weird? O.o ^-^
Boogiepop Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 id be happy now if i could get my sig pic working
Shinmaru Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 The thing that makes me smile the most, personally, is waiting for something for a really long time, finally getting it, and realizing that it's better than you ever hoped it would be (be it a book, video game, movie, etc.)
Char Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 i usually do not smile regularly at things...i just smile when i smile i guess...
Semjaza Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 Little kids. There was some toddler at the Filipino store I was at the the other day, and he waved at me at smiled. So I did the same. I don't smile back at most anyone, but it's hard not to at kids. I also randomly remember funny events in my life or lines from the Simpsons on the train to school, and wind up almost laughing at those.
Guest Chris Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [color=green][size=1] well, i don't smile much, but some things that make me happy are: being on otaku, playing with stray animals, talking to friends, eating chinese food, going to church, when someone compliments me on my art or suggest's that i do the drawing in class, burning stuff, reciving ims or pms, finding a place that sells swords, talking to someone else who collects sword or is a sword fighter, i love fighting but i don't do it because of my religous veiw points, getting good grades, watching anime, jay leno or connan obrain's monologs, when i here a creed or pod song being played at my church, the chick-fil-a cow, talking to spx, kittylyn, or lady k, buying a new sword, helping some one out, drawing, saying 'cool beans', making fun of my freinds, and getting paid. that's all i can think of at the moment or that i'm willing to share with you.[/size][/color]
Kevin Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [color=green]Little children make me smile too. It is so fun to see them run around and play without a care in the world. Another thing that makes me smile is when I see other people smiling. I am very in to other people's emotions and when they express them, I can't help but express them too.[/color]
Sephiroth Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 A cute cat or dog always puts a smile to my face Looking at my daughter always does that too, lol Maybe I should get a puppy and put it next to her and smile uncontrollably at the cuteness, hehe
Sara Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [size=1]Doing well on something makes me smile. I got next-to-perfect scores on my ACT this year, and couldn't stop grinning all day. Sad, but true.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now