OtakuBoards

Little things that make you smile

nezzyjean

Seriously I dont have anything little that makes me happy... well actually ice cream sometimes does the trick. Not that I eat it often, if ever it seems. But yeah, for me I'm not easily amussed, let alone trying to impress me is impossible. Not that I would go around saying I could do whatever it is better.

Well...several...

1) When i talk to a close firned that i like (they don't have to know,...and i don't have to like them alot, just like)

2) When i listen to my friends diss people..i can't help but laugh.

3) When i freestyle...

4)When i listem to music....it doesn't matter what type...it could be hillbilly for all i care (did i just say that? *bleh*)

[COLOR=blue]More then just one thing, that's for sure...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]~[/COLOR]when I hold one of my baby cousins or any baby, 'cause babies are so precious

[COLOR=blue]~[/COLOR]everytime it rains

[COLOR=blue]~[/COLOR]when I'm with my friends, even if we're not really doing anything, 'cause they're all so cool!

[COLOR=blue]~[/COLOR]when a cat rubs itself on my legs, esp. while purring

[COLOR=blue]~[/COLOR]whenever I hear one of my favorite songs, wherever I just happen to be, doing whatever I happen to be doing

[COLOR=royal blue]Also, so many more other things that would take forever to mention/read![/COLOR]

Guest Majin Buu
Ummm.. It would have to be

When I see my best friend Brooke or just think about her
And when im listening to sad music or slow music. :)
And talking to people I like

:)

[color=indigo]Some little things that I enjoy:

1. The smell of a woman's hair right after it has been washed...One of my old girlfriends had an incredible head of honey-blonde hair, and it always smelled amazing...

2. Fresh spices...I have a little spice garden at my house, food just tastes better with fresh ingredients.

3. Cold Mornings, hot showers...I love getting out of a hot shower in the winter time because the cold air immediatly wakes me up

4. The glance...just that quick little flickering acknowledgement that you get when someone of the opposite sex (or the same sex...I'm flattered either way actually) is checking you out[/color]

Guest The Vietnamese
lol, funny, everytime I see "last replied by Heaven's Cloud", I always think "there's already a topic of this open. thread closed". Didn't happen this time.

Anyway, wassup Keyblade, how r u doin? I enjoy watching cloud trances, sunsets, and talking to my friends. I always smile when I talk to my girl friends. I like being commented by people, although that is a big thing sometimes. I like listening to slow music. Watching anime, playing videogames. A lot of stuff

Getting to know new people, it's always nicce to make friends. I know I sound just like Mr. Rogers, but it is nice to find people who can relate. And pie...I love warm pie right out of the oven. (not in the american pie why either!Get you mind out of the gutter)And a good joke now and then doesn't hurt either.

[color=darkblue][size=1]There's not really any one thing. It's always something I don't expect. The last thing I remember... was when someone gave me this really small, pretty insignificant compliment, but it still made me feel really good. It made me like him even more. Sometimes cheese-ball stuff like that gets to me.

When my dog puts his paw or lays his head on my knee, it's so cute that I just melt.

Heaven's Cloud mentioned the opposite sex. Well, many things get to me about them. Like, when you're kissing someone for the first time, slow & deep, and you can really breathe in their scent. Stuff like that.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=firebrick]Hmmm...Little things that make me happy? Well...

1.) Hugs! I love the the way that getting hugs gives off that fuzzy feeling that makes you feel...well, loved!

2.) Spending time with my sister. She always has a funny idea that she's come up with or a new plot for a movie she just thought up.

3.) Being able to go up in my room and dance like a fool. There's no one there to criticize me, so I can do whatever I want!

4.) Getting compliments in sports or when dissin' someone from my guy friends. It feels cool to have people like them complimentin' me. It makes me feel like one of them.

5.) Rain Storms/Thunderstorms/lightning storms. They're just so...0.0 COOL!

6.) And always, hangin' here with my buds on OtakuBoards!

C-ya on the other side![/COLOR]

There are actually some things that can make me smile...
One: Jokes... When we all gather around in a circle and everyone's telling jokes and stuff like that... I usually laugh a lot.
Two: When someone who I care for smiles at me, I usually smile back ^^
Three: When I know I can be helpful for something I like doing
Four: When I see a funny act taking place.

There are more, but can't think of them right now.

When someone I've just met recently, notices me out of a crowd and comes over to talk to me. That gives me the impression they think I'm good company. Nice.

...is that a "little thing"? I'm not too sure.

Hanging out with my mates. That's the main thing. Cause havoc, have fun, chaos, girls.. all that stuff just makes the day complete.

~Happy babies or toddlers. I love them with all my heart
~Animals, especially cats. I don't have a little sibling, so I guess this is where my love goes in that case. (Not that I have a pet either)
~My insane wallscroll. For all of you that have seen Hellsing, you can guess what I mean. I have a very happy vampire grinning on the wall above my bed. Always makes me smile when I wake up.

Hn..I can't think of anything at the second..But I'll come back.
^_^ *has to admit, this thread made her in a better mood*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fall [/i]
[B]When someone I've just met recently, notices me out of a crowd and comes over to talk to me. That gives me the impression they think I'm good company. Nice.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple][size=1]Agreed. That makes me feel so special.

There are a lot of little things that amuse me and make me feel special.

[b]Hugs[/b]
The warm, cared for feeling they give.
[b]Kisses[/b]
The intimate, loved feeling they give.
[b]Same sex kisses[/b]
The daring, bold feeling they give.
[b]Talking to Lady Macaiodh, Raiha, Sara, Transtic Nerve, or James[/b]
They're my idols.
[b]A new book[/b]
Feels like a fresh new beginning.
[b]Kicking it with friends[/b]
I feel so special, and lucky to be able to call those people my friends.
[b]Getting in trouble and enjoying it[/b]
No feeling equals that of being rebellious.

And then there are the simple things that make me smile for no apparent reason.

Recieving an IM, mixing the cheese into the macaroni, smelling a freshly opened toy from Burger King, seeing my friends smile, being random, suprising my friends with gifts when they feel bad, candle flames, hearing Craig David on the radio, talking to my best friends, hearing my friends defend me, walking into a tattoo parlor, playing with and exploring my boyfriend's delicious body while he's still asleep, falling asleep in someone's arms, clutching someone close during a scary movie, laughing after crying, playing with prismacolor markers, reveling in the beauty of graffitti, and an innumerable amount of more things that I don't want to list.

Heh.

Here's a final one.

Responding to a thread on Otaku.

^_^

[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pressure [/i]
[B][color=purple][size=1]

Heh.

Here's a final one.

Responding to a thread on Otaku.

^_^

[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=dodgerblue][SIZE=1]Yep. That too. Easpecially when it's a thread that I am realy interested in. ^^[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

I smile:
-when I'm listening to music
-watching my cat being insane
-reading Cardcaptor Sakura
-when I'm in front of the Great Wall of Manga at our local bookstore
-when I'm in front of the Great Wall of Anime at our local media store
-when someone does or says something really stupid or when I have a ditz attack

*looks at list* Wow. I must smile a lot. ^_^