Heavyblade Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 I would like to know who the people of the .Hack//sign forum think is the funniest. Vote and tell me your reasoning. I pick Mimiru because she's always upbeat and quirky.:D
Whiteblaze Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]The rest of them really don't seem particularly funny to me. She's the cheerful one & the others tend to be more serious & less cheery. But after Mimiru, I'd say Sora.[/COLOR]
OtakuSennen Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Yeah... Sora's little boingy effects and immature attitude make him sort of childish.. For a player killer.
Spikey Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Well not many of them are funny, though Mimiru is quite funny at times. Escpecially in the first couple episodes where Tsukasa ignores her and stuff. Though not many people in .hack//SIGN are bluntly funny.
Sukima Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Sora's the funniest. He's everywhere and acts really immature. It's funny when you think about it. He gets on everyone's nerves and in my opinion that's funny.
Heavyblade Posted June 30, 2003 Author Posted June 30, 2003 I agree Sora is kinda funny but Mimiru is funnier. Especially in the first few episodes.
RPGchick Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 I think Mimiru is the funniest because she just starts yelling and always seems to be the happiest one of the bunch. Plus, she loses her temper so easily.:rotflmao:funny
Japan Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I think that Mimiru is the funniest because she is so quick tempered at times. Well, about Sora, I think he is absolutely irritating. He annoys me, but he is sort of funny.
stun gun Milly Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I think Mimiru is the funniest charater because she seems to make fun of things like when she pretended to be the Silver Knight and how she has a quick temper toward things,after Mimiru I think Sora is funny because just the way he acts toward people and how he responds to them ^^.
Mei Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green]Personally, I believe Sora is the funniest of the series. I can't help it, his sound effects and bubbley attitude are just so cute.^^ Consider the fact he happens to be a Player Killer, yet he takes such a non-serious attitude towards this. I find it amusing. Mimiru would have to come in second for me, though I find her always changing attitude and peserverence adorable, I don't see her humor surpassing Sora.^^()[/color]
Heavyblade Posted July 1, 2003 Author Posted July 1, 2003 Your right about Sora he's sorta funny. No I won't give in to it. Neways that was funny when Mimiru acted like Silver Knight she's hillarious.:)
AzureWolf Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I pick Mimiru because I remember the first few episodes with Tsukasa. :D Sora's not really funny, in my opinion: he's more sadistic than humorous. Besides, the only thng that makes him funny is his interaction with Mimiru, and that credit should go to Mimiru for her hilarious responses ("Why me?!"). Haha, Mimiru's #1 in humor.
Heavyblade Posted July 2, 2003 Author Posted July 2, 2003 That's right Mimiru rules! Oh yeah and what does sadistic mean? I've never heard it before. :)
Eve Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 i would have to say sora or mimiru.sora's aways act'n a little strange and mimiru is right on dot,but in a different way <(^.^<)
Heavyblade Posted July 2, 2003 Author Posted July 2, 2003 Uh Ok I not sure what you meant but that's ok!
Eve Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 0.o i meant that sometimes she gets it but is still a little off in some way ^~^'better?
InuyashaDeamon Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 It would be Mimiru because she more of a little kid then sora.Also she has the quirky upbeat that most funny people have.
sophic Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 I choose BT because no one likes her out side the world and she had a bad experience with lettuce what's the deal with that? SHE'S SO WEIRD.
KKC Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 Hm.... I have to say im tied with Sora and Crim. They both seem even because when they have there "word fights" I crack up quite a bit. But, I voted for Crim in the end because..... er...... I say we all go and chop BT's head off!!! *forms angry mob* Lets get her!
Lady Subaru Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 Yeah probably Mimiru. She is funny with a sense of humor.
Guest Suzaku Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 i would have to say sora is the funniest character why because he says "boncie" or somthing like that every time he bounces (which is alot of the time)
Radical Ed Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 I pick sora because...well i just think he's funny,but so is mimiru.
Izzy Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Sora! His voice in the japanese episode's is hilarious! He is great!
DemonzDragoon Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I'd have to say Mimiru is the funniest of them all because if you've seen her with Tsukasa.Sora can be kinda funny but in a weird,stupid way.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now