Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Funniest  

45 members have voted

  1. 1. Funniest

    • Subaru
      0
    • Crim
      4
    • Sora
      23
    • Tsukasa
      3
    • Mimiru
      13
    • BT
      2
    • Bear
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
I would like to know who the people of the .Hack//sign forum think is the funniest. Vote and tell me your reasoning. I pick Mimiru because she's always upbeat and quirky.:D
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]The rest of them really don't seem particularly funny to me. She's the cheerful one & the others tend to be more serious & less cheery.
But after Mimiru, I'd say Sora.[/COLOR]
Posted
Well not many of them are funny, though Mimiru is quite funny at times. Escpecially in the first couple episodes where Tsukasa ignores her and stuff.

Though not many people in .hack//SIGN are bluntly funny.
Posted
Sora's the funniest. He's everywhere and acts really immature. It's funny when you think about it. He gets on everyone's nerves and in my opinion that's funny.
Posted
I think Mimiru is the funniest because she just starts yelling and always seems to be the happiest one of the bunch. Plus, she loses her temper so easily.:rotflmao:funny
Posted
I think that Mimiru is the funniest because she is so quick tempered at times. Well, about Sora, I think he is absolutely irritating. He annoys me, but he is sort of funny.
Posted
I think Mimiru is the funniest charater because she seems to make fun of things like when she pretended to be the Silver Knight and how she has a quick temper toward things,after Mimiru I think Sora is funny because just the way he acts toward people and how he responds to them ^^.
Posted
[color=green]Personally, I believe Sora is the funniest of the series. I can't help it, his sound effects and bubbley attitude are just so cute.^^ Consider the fact he happens to be a Player Killer, yet he takes such a non-serious attitude towards this. I find it amusing.

Mimiru would have to come in second for me, though I find her always changing attitude and peserverence adorable, I don't see her humor surpassing Sora.^^()[/color]
Posted
I pick Mimiru because I remember the first few episodes with Tsukasa. :D Sora's not really funny, in my opinion: he's more sadistic than humorous. Besides, the only thng that makes him funny is his interaction with Mimiru, and that credit should go to Mimiru for her hilarious responses ("Why me?!"). Haha, Mimiru's #1 in humor.
Posted
i would have to say sora or mimiru.sora's aways act'n a little strange and mimiru is right on dot,but in a different way <(^.^<)
Posted
I choose BT because no one likes her out side the world and she had a bad experience with lettuce what's the deal with that? SHE'S SO WEIRD.
Posted
Hm.... I have to say im tied with Sora and Crim. They both seem even because when they have there "word fights" I crack up quite a bit. But, I voted for Crim in the end because..... er......

I say we all go and chop BT's head off!!! *forms angry mob* Lets get her!
Guest Suzaku
Posted
i would have to say sora is the funniest character why because he says "boncie" or somthing like that every time he bounces (which is alot of the time)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...