OtakuBoards

pic of g/f or b/f or significant other

ZF SSA Goten

Well, [url=http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/dharber25/vwp?.dir=/Misc.&.dnm=Senior+Pic+3.jpg&.src=bc&.view=l&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/dharber25/lst%3f%26.dir=/Misc.%26.src=bc%26.view=l]here's a pic[/url] of the guy I really like, but he just wants to be friends, which is ok, but he's still a good friend and he's hot :)

im not gunna post a pic of my g/f here for a few reasons ,first being i have no scanner,second i woiuldnt want all of you gawking at her beauty (<--i can neva spell that werd!!!),no affence but it sounds to dodgey for me ,and also she wouldnt like me too,hmm ill try describe her,her hair is kinda like ssa gotens g/fs....wait a minute..hmm like they say [B]" you can never explain true beauty in words"[/B] so i wont try:love: :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Well, [url=http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/dharber25/vwp?.dir=/Misc.&.dnm=Senior+Pic+3.jpg&.src=bc&.view=l&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/dharber25/lst%3f%26.dir=/Misc.%26.src=bc%26.view=l]here's a pic[/url] of the guy I really like, but he just wants to be friends, which is ok, but he's still a good friend and he's hot :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, good choice Transtic, good choice indeed.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]I will never get my partner's picture on the computer here...never...*cries*

hehe. I need a scanner...and quick![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Neither will I because...because...*joins James in a sob fest* [i]I don't have a significant other[/i]! *sniff*[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I can't. I don't have a working scanner or a girlfriend.....:( [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, I have a scanner, I just seem to be lacking in Department #2. Sometimes I get all depressed becuase I think I am a loser...then I realize I am, and that definitely doesn't help. :wigout: :( :( :wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Neither will I because...because...*joins James in a sob fest* [i]I don't have a significant other[/i]! *sniff*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]I'm still amazed that you don't have a significant other. lol

You are into Star Wars (c'mon, how many girls do you know who are into Star Wars?)

You're also into Nintendo. You're personality is pretty much ideal and the icing on the cake is that you're incredibly beautiful.

There are millions of American guys missing out in a big way right now lol.

Oh well...I guess unfair things happen in the world. hehe :)[/color]

[B]

[color=darkblue]I'm still amazed that you don't have a significant other. lol

You are into Star Wars (c'mon, how many girls do you know who are into Star Wars?)

You're also into Nintendo. You're personality is pretty much ideal and the icing on the cake is that you're incredibly beautiful.

There are millions of American guys missing out in a big way right now lol.

Oh well...I guess unfair things happen in the world. hehe :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, thanks James :D! I don't have a boyfriend at the moment cause the past few guys I've been seeing were incredibly strange after I got to know them (to say the least!) and then one of them ran off to California. (Heh! Screw you @sshole! er, uh...excuse the language...)

My luck in love isn't all that good :([/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, thanks James :D! I don't have a boyfriend at the moment cause the past few guys I've been seeing were incredibly strange after I got to know them (to say the least!) and then one of them ran off to California. (Heh! Screw you @sshole! er, uh...excuse the language...)

My luck in love isn't all that good :([/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yeah...I've been unlucky myself in the past. It happens.

I guess you've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time or something...

But [i]someone[/i] who is sane and who can recognize a one-in-a-million woman when he sees one will hopefully turn up soon. :)[/color]

[B]

[color=darkblue]Yeah...I've been unlucky myself in the past. It happens.

I guess you've just been in the wrong place at the wrong time or something...

But [i]someone[/i] who is sane and who can recognize a one-in-a-million woman when he sees one will hopefully turn up soon. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Amen to that! No wonder you're taken, James, you know how to give a decent compliment :rolleyes: :D[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i would soooooooooooooooo date babygirl... just that she lives in michigan and i went to ohio state... lol that and she too good for me *cries in corner* but if you get desperate enuff im here for ya... just dont tell my best friend lol she tends to let me think we are going out thou we arent... but if i could post her pic... yall would die,she is almost as hot as babygirl... but babygirl has a tan *drools*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Amen to that! No wonder you're taken, James, you know how to give a decent compliment :rolleyes: :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe

If I didn't have this attraction towards guys, I would most deffinantly want to go out with BabyGirl. Mature, Intelligent, Beauty, and everything in between :) ::sigh:: That guy up there, who's name is Dustin, had that all too.... but it doesn't seem that will be working out... :: pouts:: Oh well.... off on another search... it's unbelievable how hard it is to find gay guys.... ok I'm rambling again....

You guys and gals know the saying.
"It's better to love loss then to have never love at all*
Babygirl is a Star Wars fan wow she is the first one I know of.
And I have been having bad luck with relationship. I'm so depress and lonely.

[B]

::sigh:: That guy up there, who's name is Dustin, had that all too.... but it doesn't seem that will be working out... :: pouts:: Oh well.... off on another search... it's unbelievable how hard it is to find gay guys.... ok I'm rambling again.... [/B][/QUOTE]

awww.:(

[B]That guy up there, who's name is Dustin, had that all too.... but it doesn't seem that will be working out... :: pouts:: Oh well.... off on another search... it's unbelievable how hard it is to find gay guys.... ok I'm rambling again.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, poor Twansic! You'll find someone, I'm very sure. Your [cynical] humor is unmatched, (and you're funny!)...and believe me, it takes a cynic to know one :D hahaha[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, poor Twansic! You'll find someone, I'm very sure. Your [cynical] humor is unmatched, (and you're funny!)...and believe me, it takes a cynic to know one :D hahaha[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe :) I love it when you call me Twanstic.. :p

I'm sure I will.... sometime.... oh well