Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, everyone, this is Sarah, Deb's best friend. Deb has been in the hospital for the last 3 days, due to some unexpected activity in the baby zone. She had contractions Saturday night/Sunday morning, so she went to the hospital. They stopped the contractions, and sent her home. But... Yesterday, she experienced more interesting symptoms, so back to the hospital. Then, this afternoon, around 2ish, she started having contractions again, and ta-da, they had to do an emergency C-section! Now we have a teeny tiny baby boy (14 inches long, 1 pound, 7 ounces). You would not believe how small that is! His little head is maybe 6 inches in circumference. Anywho, mom and baby are doing great. Deb will be in hospital about 3 days more, and baby will be there quite a bit longer. He seems to be quite healthy, kicking his little feet and such... Will update when there's more.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I hadn't seen her or had a phone call from her in days... Randomly, I talked to her a couple days ago when she was online and she told me what was going on. At the time, she had gotten some sort of shot that stopped the contractions and was supposed to stay in bed. I was wondering where she was... Didn't expect this heh.

I'm surprised and happy to hear how well the baby is doing. Glad she is okay as well.
Posted
Wow, i knew it wasn't time. Thats great though, she was really looking forward to it ^_^. Seems just a month ago we were getting pictures of ultrasounds. Tell her i send my regards!

(probably was o_O)
Posted
[size=1]Premature births can be dangerous sometimes, but I'm really happy to hear that both of them are doing fine. I can't wait to see some pictures, heh.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=red]Yeah,I'm happy for yah Deb,and may your baby be healthy from Austin/aYokano.We all hope Chris will become a healthy man.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! Lady M's officially a mommy now! ^^
Let her know we all wish her and Christophe the best! Christophe's probably going to be just as gorgeous as his mom. ^^

*hands Lady M and Christophe a sack of cookies and marshmellows*

Congrats! ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1]Heh, an Otaku birth. ^__^ That is great news. I send my best wishes to her and the child.

A premature birth is kind of frightening, but I am glad to hear they are both doing well.

I want to be Uncle Piro, lol... or Grandpa Munkie... ^__^;;[/size]
Posted
Oh...Please forward on my congratulations and very best wishes to Deb. I'm so happy to know that they're both doing well. The baby is quite premature, but i'm sure he'll be very healthy and strong in no time. Oh...this is such joyful news!!!! Once again...Congratulation Lady M:)
Posted
[size=1]Premature births can be scary--I'm glad to hear that they're doing well. Tell Deborah that Sara says hello.

Best wishes and prayers for both of them. ^_~[/size]
Posted
[color=#707875]Congrats to Lady M! ^_^

I'd ask her to use "OtakuBoards" as the baby's middle name, but that might be too much. ~_^

I can't wait to see pictures, too.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]I'd ask her to use "OtakuBoards" as the baby's middle name, but that might be too much. ~_^[/B][/QUOTE]

That's just sick. You need a vacation or something.
Posted
[color=green]Ohh, tell her congratulations! I'm so happy the baby and Lady M are healthy! Yet another new life added to this world, such a wonderful thing.^^

I still can't believe the baby is only 1 pound 7 ounches, and still healthy.Oo Again, it's such a wonderful thing to hear.^^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]That's just sick. You need a vacation or something. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#707875]Yes, I do. Thank you.

*knits an OB-themed jump suit for baby C*[/color]
Posted
*wonders about James's sainity* I don't know Lady M personally but please give her my congradulations!
Posted
[color=indigo]Omigosh....Congratulations Deb!!! I am glad that you and the baby are safe. I can't imagine how frightening it must have been to go into labor so early. But the important thing is that both you and Christophe are healthy. Thank you for sending a messanger to relay the good news, I am sure that everyone here sends their thoughts and prayers...I know that I do! Congratulations again!...by the way crazy uncle charlie has a really good ring to it, don't you think?[/color]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]One of those crazy uncles who gets drunk at every family gathering, and always seems to end up ruining weddings? Surely not....

Congratulations, as the consensus goes. I'm so bad at this emotional stuff...[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=darkred]Aaaaaaaaah! Send my love to Lady m and the baby. aaaah, so cute....heheeehe. Yeah, so I get mushy over babies, I think it's my subconscious want to have a family of my own which won't get fulfilled for some years yet :/. Oh well, SO SWEET! *SENDS LOVE*[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...