XeEmO Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I watch Pete & Pete whenever it's on Noggin. But I'm brining this up because when I was going through old VHS tapes today I found a Pete & Pete marathon I recorded. It was called "Petestock 95" and it ends with a new episode (new back then) of Pete & Pete. Does anyone here watch Pete & Pete? I still find it pretty funny, so to me it hasn't really lossed it's charm.
Makai Kite Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I used to watch that show all the time, but I don't get Noggin, so I haven't seen it in years. It was apparently on Nickelodeon once, but I missed it. Artie (the strongest man... in the world) was the coolest, and I liked little Pete's tattoo, Petunia.
Hybrid Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I've never heard of it, is it an American only show? or was it showed in the UK?
SadClown Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 It's 100% American. I loved that show, that and most of the other Nick shows in at that period: Clarissa Explais it all, Hey Dude, Are you afraid of the dark?, Ren and Stimpy, Rocco's Modern Life. Here's a question for you, well, two acctually. What was the name of the show that first coined the slime being dumped on people? You know, it took place in like a highschool or something. And the other, there was another show on about a bunch of kids on a SpaceShip and I guess they were students or something. I can't for the life of me remmber what it's called...One girl had rainbow hair and an imaginary friend...I think her name was Kat.
XeEmO Posted July 9, 2003 Author Posted July 9, 2003 The first show with slime was "You can't do that on Television" and the space show you're thinking of was "Space Cases". Space Cases...ahh what a bad show. There was that dude with the big ears, and it had that guy that played Zack from the power rangers as well.
SadClown Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 ^^ OH MY GAWD YES!!! I still remember watching Space Cases when I was little at my friends house. All though the show sucked, the season/series finally was good, when the ship blew up.
Japan Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I remember Pete and Pete, but I don't watch it anymore. I do have Noggin, but I've seen all the episodes pretty much so now it is kind of boring. I thought that Space Cases was a pretty bad show. It didn't really appeal to me. Also, do you remember [I]Salute Your Shorts[/I]? I thought that that show was funny as heck. I liked [I]Are you Afraid of the Dark?[/I] I thought that show was cool and I miss it a lot.
Fall Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i] [B]I've never heard of it, is it an American only show? or was it showed in the UK? [/B][/QUOTE]It was aired on Nickelodeon for a while about 2 or 3 years back. I'm not sure if you get Nickelodeon over there in the UK. Quite frankly, I wouldn't worry. I hated the show to be honest. Though I'm not you.
LostProphet Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Oh man, I loved that show...I liked Space Cases too, but I was about 10 when it was on....and I was easily amused...still am in fact! *stares at a butterfly*
OtakuSennen Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Wow... Pete & Pete.. That brings old memories flashing back of the days when Nickelodeon wasn't near-entirely dominated by cartoons.. I was pretty into that show.. I now look back at it and go "ew"... I was really easily amused when I was 5.
SadClown Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Japan_86 [/i] [B] Also, do you remember [I]Salute Your Shorts[/I]? I thought that that show was funny as heck. I liked [I]Are you Afraid of the Dark?[/I] I thought that show was cool and I miss it a lot. [/B][/QUOTE] Camp Anawana, we hold you in our hearts. And when we think about you, it makes me wanna fart!!!
XeEmO Posted July 11, 2003 Author Posted July 11, 2003 Alright Donkey Lips, maybe we should get back on topic (but I do agree Salute Your Shorts was pretty cool). What's your favorite Pete & Pete episode? I liked "Night Crawlers" the best because it inspired me to stay up 35 hours in a row(so what if they stayed up 9 days on the show, that's impossible). Then I couldn't take it anymore so I went to bed for at least 18 hours...and they say TV doesn't make you want to go out and do stuff.
Semjaza Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 I really don't remember all that much. The one episode I always think of is the one where Pete and his friends try to beat the world's record for staying up the longest. I also remember one about an ice cream truck... And some guy called Super Dave, or something.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now