Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know what it is? Do you look at them? I've watch them some times and the new Beyblade vforce series are even greater than the first series....I watch them on YTV...:worried: :nervous:
Posted
[font=comic sans ms]Haven't seen Hamtaro yet, but from what I saw on the DVD covers, the hamsters are [i]kawaii[/i], and that's enough for me to get the DVDs.[/font]
Posted
I've seen the full series of beyblade, I've seen hamtaro. But hamtaro's pretty, fun....but in a...wierd sorta way...
I think Beyblade has a very good storyline. I think the demalition boys are the best team! They're evil! *glares evily*
Posted
Of beyblade? Wait, after tyson wins the championship? Well, if it's after that, then no. Not over here. But it will come out soon.

I've seen to ones with Tyson and all faceing the demolition boys in the biobolt staduim.
Posted
I switch between thinking hamtaro is so ridiculously cute I couldn't help but watch it, and thinking it's so ridiculously cute that it's incredibly annoying :-P
but anyway, hamtaro is on cartoon network so if you want to look at an episode guide or the characters you can always check their website. [url]http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/watch/tv_shows/hamtaro/[/url]
Posted
Ummm, I've seen Hamtaro, only a few ones. I wouldn't need the guide.

I just don't watch Hamtaro that much. It is kinda soft, and the kinda drawing stlye of Shin chan! I LOVE THAT SHOW!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vicky [/i]
[B]Of beyblade? Wait, after tyson wins the championship? Well, if it's after that, then no. Not over here. But it will come out soon.

I've seen to ones with Tyson and all faceing the demolition boys in the biobolt staduim. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen 3 episodes after the one with tyson winning the championship and the serie is called vforce and in those 3 episodes there's strange hooded beybladers who starts beating each of them: tyson, ray, max...because they have invisible bitbeasts....blah blah...you'll see its even cooler:devil:


What is your favorite hamtaro?

Mine is Oxnard....:demon:
Posted
The invisable bit beast...yup, seen it.
I like Dragonball z and pokemon, yu-gi-oh...I really don't like anything else. But, beyblade is good. Kai is my fav guy! He is sooooooooooooooooooooo bad and kool! If he was taken I say...ray was the next best, the Lei, then the werewolf guy from the dark bladers.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vicky [/i]
[B]The invisable bit beast...yup, seen it.
I like Dragonball z and pokemon, yu-gi-oh...I really don't like anything else. But, beyblade is good. Kai is my fav guy! He is sooooooooooooooooooooo bad and kool! If he was taken I say...ray was the next best, the Lei, then the werewolf guy from the dark bladers. [/B][/QUOTE]

The Dark Bladers were really cool, I liked how they were and theirs beyblades...
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
*fails to read other posts*
I like Hamtario it's more of a laugh for me than an adventure and Beyblade AHH thats freaky and i hate it all the music and that fatt boy with the fatt face. And my 10 year old sister plays beyblade and goes "ooooo yay lets riiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIiIiIiiiiip"
Posted
Yup, I love them evil lot! I like the way Ray beat the wolf dude with the sliver coin. Beyblade wouldn't be the same without them...at the end it's good, when the dark bladers come to watch the final match for the earth...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]*fails to read other posts*
I like Hamtario it's more of a laugh for me than an adventure and Beyblade AHH thats freaky and i hate it all the music and that fatt boy with the fatt face. And my 10 year old sister plays beyblade and goes "ooooo yay lets riiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIiIiIiiiiip" [/B][/QUOTE]


which hamtaro do you like the most?
Posted
Hamtaro, while a bit childish and cheesy, is some what entertaining. Its crisp animation and colorful characters really help it.

Beyblade on the other hand is horrible. I've seen the first episode and I find the entire premise stupid. I mean what is it, A martial arts anime with spinning tops......what the hell?

I much rather watch talking hamsters than fat faced children playing with super powerful tops.

But thats just my opinion.:D
Posted
^ hahaha! you have a way with words WW2. hamtaro, I have to admit,is cute.I watch it sometimes. Beyblade,^ hmmm..I never thought of it as martial arts. as they say in the show,"Beyblading is a game." I've seen every episode most 2 or 3 times. Not because I'm obsessed with it,mainly because I have for fav. channels in a row and it's on one of them when I wake up. Vforce hasn't arrived yet. It's supposed to in August where I'm at.
Posted
I've seen both Hamtaro and Beyblade. Fo Hamtaro at first, I thought, oh how cute, but after viewing severalepisodes, the hamsters got to cute for my liking. As for Beyblade, I only saw the first season. The second season hasn't come out yet. I love that show, it is really cool!
Posted
WW2, remember that Bey Blade is the same as Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon.... its just some series created to advertise a product... in this case, Bey Blade... And playing with tops in Japan is deep rooted... kids used to battle with tops as a gamble(u win, u get the opponent's top) and it also set up something like a "hierarchy" within the kids society. But the show brings the little top battling a little overboard....
Posted
well...i luv hamtaro too much to get annoied at how cute they are

and beyblade is just a show where they play a sort of game w/ what they call beyblades...which makes it a pretty kool show indeed...
i guess you could say it's kinda based on real life of kids doing what they like http
Posted
Hamtaro's cute in a weird, squishy sort of way. *grin* My fav's probably Bijou. LOL. Poor girl, got big bad Boss chasing after her all the time...

I like Beyblade too. *glomps Kai and Rei* Bishonen! LOL
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I haven't watched either of them (Well, I have seen bits and pieces of different Hamtaro episodes...). I think the little hamsters are so adorable. My favorite is Penelope. Why? Because I have a little plushie of her! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
I've seen most of both and I think Beyblade is a good/pretty ok show but, I sometimes stop and think about how so much attention could go to something so small and somewhat so simple. The new season is coming real soon for me.

As for Hamtaro, well it's just so cute.
I like the little noises they make, one sounds like "hek-ih", when they go "hiff-hiff" and "bud-da bud-da bud-da bud-da". I think I like Cappy the most because of all the little hats he wears and Panda too.
Posted
Hamtaro is ssoo cute!I mean it might a bit childish but you gotta admit it.
BeyBlade rox!I got BeyBlade ps game it was awesome!

My fav ham-ham is Snoozer so what he sleeps alll of the time he is very cute. I can't help it.:>

People tell me your fav ham-ham.

I also hav a fav BeyBlade team the BladeBreakers.My fav characters are Ray and Kai.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...