Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote-off #1


OTAKU BIG BROTHER - WHO LEAVES FIRST?  

  1. 1. OTAKU BIG BROTHER - WHO LEAVES FIRST?

    • Warlock
      0
    • Final Flash
      3
    • Sephiroth
      1
    • DBZman
      4
    • Raiha
      1
    • RicoTranzrig
      0
    • AJ2K1
      8
    • Mystical Pan
      0
    • ssj chic
      3
    • Mysticbabe
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay people, here it is... a week from now, we'll total up who has the most votes, and they'll get voted off...

Got that? Whoever you vote for is who you want to vote off! Don't mess it up!
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I'll act as commentator...
---------------------------------

So far, two votes, two people.

Dbzman and AJK51 both have one vote, will they be voted off? [/B][/QUOTE]


As Yvyvan would say;
Warlock, Shut up, or I'll kill you.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]


As Yvyvan would say;
Warlock, Shut up, or I'll kill you. [/B][/QUOTE]

YEAH!!!!! KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!!!!!!!
Posted
I'll imagine I didn't hear that...

And now Dbzman has 2 votes, putting him in a possible vote out position. But there's still plenty of time for other votes...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I'll imagine I didn't hear that...

And now Dbzman has 2 votes, putting him in a possible vote out position. But there's still plenty of time for other votes... [/B][/QUOTE]

AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! KILL HIM!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I'll imagine I didn't hear that...

And now Dbzman has 2 votes, putting him in a possible vote out position. But there's still plenty of time for other votes... [/B][/QUOTE]

...
...Please shut up... Dear God, Please Shut up...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

...
...Please shut up... Dear God, Please Shut up... [/B][/QUOTE]

DON'T STEAL MY JOB!!!!! WARLOCK STOLE MY JOB!!!!!
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

DON'T STEAL MY JOB!!!!! WARLOCK STOLE MY JOB!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

what the hell are you talking about?!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]

what the hell are you talking about?! [/B][/QUOTE]

No-one knows, and Frankly, I don't think anyone cares...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

DON'T STEAL MY JOB!!!!! WARLOCK STOLE MY JOB!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]Shut up! Or there will be pain! :flaming:
Posted
[b]I vote for...*drum roll*
*drum roll drowns out speech*
Aw man,..I'm already gettin voted off too! Guess ppl really [i]are[/i] scared of whatever's different..Any way,..so far me and |>B2^^an are tying with 3 votes each..all I can say is,..good luck DBZMan,..Hope Cecil's in the poll now..I told Safer :p[/b]
Posted
Remember you guys, you don't leave yet. There's still a week to go! You gotta stick around until you have to leave on Friday night! (That'll be Firday Morning in the US; About 2am or so :p)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Remember you guys, you don't leave yet. There's still a week to go! You gotta stick around until you have to leave on Friday night! (That'll be Firday Morning in the US; About 2am or so :p) [/B][/QUOTE]

so when is it going to be official who gets voted off....

and is it not strange, that both of them come from the UK....
Posted
well, i haven't read ne thing bout this game.. i don't even know the purpose of the game.. i never seen a single episode of the real BB... but i voted *********** off... no offense, but i had to! you were bein' real mean to the other members!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...