Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote-off #1


OTAKU BIG BROTHER - WHO LEAVES FIRST?  

  1. 1. OTAKU BIG BROTHER - WHO LEAVES FIRST?

    • Warlock
      0
    • Final Flash
      3
    • Sephiroth
      1
    • DBZman
      4
    • Raiha
      1
    • RicoTranzrig
      0
    • AJ2K1
      8
    • Mystical Pan
      0
    • ssj chic
      3
    • Mysticbabe
      2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
hey! thanks for all the bricks! *catches a brick* now in can finish my front porch! *catches another brick*.....*a brick hits him in the head, from behind*........thank...you...come...again.....*falls on the floor unconscious*...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]Are you allowed to do this without the permission of an otaku and if so, how long has this been going on?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]Oh, quite some time now...:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]Are you allowed to do this without the permission of an otaku and if so, how long has this been going on?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]I will be officially the first person to ever be kicked out of the Otaku Big Brother House!
*stand proud of his achievement*[/b]
Posted
*Suger gets up from the ground*

Suger: What happened?

Raiha: Your sister hit us with bricks.

Suger: Oh she did, did she.....Well I'll just thorw one back at her.

Suger: She is a easy shot, she is just lying there.

*Picks up a brick and stops, looks at her warch*

Suger: Its donut time,:tasty:!!!

*Drops brick on W_D foot*

W_D thinking: That's going to hurt tomorrow.:mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I'm surprised someone actually voted for Raiha... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I'm not. Someone's always bound to hate me. Just the same...WAAAAAHH!!!

I'm better now. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Hmmm...I don't really see how anyone would have anything against you...I wonder who... [/B][/QUOTE]

Probably one of the low-lifes here...
Posted
And this is how the poll stands...

AJ - 8

Dbzman - 4

SSChic - 3
Final Flash - 3

MysticBabe - 2

Rahia - 1
Sepiroth - 1

Warlock - 0
Ricotranzig - 0
Mystical Pan - 0
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]I'm not. Someone's always bound to hate me. Just the same...WAAAAAHH!!!

I'm better now. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]You think you're hated?! Pah![/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B] Why don't we just stop this stupid poll and give AJ the (losers)cup? [/b][/QUOTE]

[b]O Ye of Little Faith,..and even littler manners..I noticed that you think this poll is '[i]stupid[/i]. *buzzer noise* Nuh-uh, you wrong. And you think I'll lose *buzzer noise* Uh-huh, me lose..
Um,..guess you right there then,.. :blush: [/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]You think you're hated?! Pah![/b][/B][/QUOTE]I know I'm not hated, I'm just being melodramatic.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Why don't we just stop this stupid poll and give AJ the (losers)cup? [/B][/QUOTE]

The poll will end tonight (Well, tonight in Aus and NZ), and AJ will be evicted then, unless of course someone else gets alot of votes in a short time...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...