Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Okay people, here it is... a week from now, we'll total up who has the most votes, and they'll get voted off... Got that? Whoever you vote for is who you want to vote off! Don't mess it up!
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 Oh yeah, don't say who you voted for!! That's the other rule
Warlock Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 I'll act as commentator... --------------------------------- So far, two votes, two people. Dbzman and AJK51 both have one vote, will they be voted off?
Sephiroth Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 eck! I hate vote offs, its always such a hard decision....
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I'll act as commentator... --------------------------------- So far, two votes, two people. Dbzman and AJK51 both have one vote, will they be voted off? [/B][/QUOTE] As Yvyvan would say; Warlock, Shut up, or I'll kill you.
Desbreko Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] As Yvyvan would say; Warlock, Shut up, or I'll kill you. [/B][/QUOTE] YEAH!!!!! KILL HIM!!! KILL HIM!!!!!!!!
Warlock Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 I'll imagine I didn't hear that... And now Dbzman has 2 votes, putting him in a possible vote out position. But there's still plenty of time for other votes...
Desbreko Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I'll imagine I didn't hear that... And now Dbzman has 2 votes, putting him in a possible vote out position. But there's still plenty of time for other votes... [/B][/QUOTE] AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! KILL HIM!!!!!!!!
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I'll imagine I didn't hear that... And now Dbzman has 2 votes, putting him in a possible vote out position. But there's still plenty of time for other votes... [/B][/QUOTE] ... ...Please shut up... Dear God, Please Shut up...
Desbreko Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] ... ...Please shut up... Dear God, Please Shut up... [/B][/QUOTE] DON'T STEAL MY JOB!!!!! WARLOCK STOLE MY JOB!!!!!
Warlock Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 That's it! Time for you to die. *Rolls up sleeves...*
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] DON'T STEAL MY JOB!!!!! WARLOCK STOLE MY JOB!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] what the hell are you talking about?!
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] what the hell are you talking about?! [/B][/QUOTE] No-one knows, and Frankly, I don't think anyone cares...
Raiha Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] DON'T STEAL MY JOB!!!!! WARLOCK STOLE MY JOB!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]Shut up! Or there will be pain! :flaming:
Dragonballzman Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Oh crap! I never even got to see what else was in the basement and I'm getting voted off already! :D
Lia Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 who voted for me? oh well i'm off..... *cries* o well...heh
conpiracymonki Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [b]I vote for...*drum roll* *drum roll drowns out speech* Aw man,..I'm already gettin voted off too! Guess ppl really [i]are[/i] scared of whatever's different..Any way,..so far me and |>B2^^an are tying with 3 votes each..all I can say is,..good luck DBZMan,..Hope Cecil's in the poll now..I told Safer :p[/b]
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 Remember you guys, you don't leave yet. There's still a week to go! You gotta stick around until you have to leave on Friday night! (That'll be Firday Morning in the US; About 2am or so :p)
Sephiroth Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Remember you guys, you don't leave yet. There's still a week to go! You gotta stick around until you have to leave on Friday night! (That'll be Firday Morning in the US; About 2am or so :p) [/B][/QUOTE] so when is it going to be official who gets voted off.... and is it not strange, that both of them come from the UK....
conpiracymonki Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [b]Hmm,..That's good,..so I have a week atleast..ah well,..bring on the Bud!..Orange.. anyways,..good luck y'all! I don't seem to have a bright future though :([/b]
Warlock Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Well, there's still heaps of time left, so I don't think anyone should be feeling worried now...
Guest Tec-9 Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 well, i haven't read ne thing bout this game.. i don't even know the purpose of the game.. i never seen a single episode of the real BB... but i voted *********** off... no offense, but i had to! you were bein' real mean to the other members!
Recommended Posts