Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=000066][b]Welcome to the OB family! These next photos will show you the members in the OB house...

(these are supposed to be badly drawn and funny)

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/286570/family.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/286570/james.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/286570/charles.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/286570/ginny.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/286570/tn.jpg[/img]

More to come soon....cousins, aunts, uncles, and drunk stepfathers!!

-L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]nice idea. heh, i should have thought of that. i did something simular and gave it to lady k, but i can't really talk about it. i wonder why she hasn't done anything with it yet. -_-[/b][/color]
Posted
*stares at her family*
*whimpers*
I'm scared now...

Lol.

Auron Obsessed--YES! You better believe it! ^________^ More, Logan, I want to see my cousins, plus I want to see where you fit in!
Posted
[size=1]... Were those drawn on human flesh...???

It really looks like it...


It is pretty funny, but so very, very basic, lol. All the guys have the same hair. o_O If you ever do me and give me short hair I shall [i]kill[/i] you, lol. =P[/size]
Posted
[color=red][font=century gothic][size=1]

HAHAHA! That gave me a good laugh. James is funny. Do more. This will be really funny when you have more and put them all together. If I get in there, which I won't and don't expect to be, then I hope I'm not a drunk stepfather. Or maybe I do???[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
Woah...that looks odd. More or less a perfect family.^^
*Wonders about her place* Cousin who dreams of flying, but is afraid of heights. :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i]
[B][color=#707875][b]nice idea. heh, i should have thought of that. i did something simular and gave it to lady k, but i can't really talk about it. i wonder why she hasn't done anything with it yet. -_-[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Oh, I am. Trust me on that one. But I will tell you this: .ZIP files are evil, Chris. So very, very evil...

I find that so hilarious. Especially Charles, for some odd reason. You should have thrown Kitty in there for good measure, lol. I like them. And yeah Piro, the paper is sort of fleshy-looking...[/color]
Posted
I won't ask. I'll just laugh because the Osbournes are cool. But yes, that's neat and you must add in special sexy guest Dragon Warrior XD Then it'd be a masterpiece. I could be the guy who nobody loves and worships anyways! OH MY GOSHUMS! *starts a new series about himself*
Posted
^_^ That is so funny, and so true... (I seem to say that a lot these days)

I agree with PiroMunkie.. Whatever those were drawn on looks fleshy.. And jiggly, it looks like..

OOH OOH OOH Can I be the crazy second cousin!?!?!??!?
Posted
[size=1]For some reason, to me it looks like it was drawn on a butt cheek. Or maybe that's [i]just[/i] me. None the less, oddness.

...I'm related to Ginny? And James?

......

...Or is this another family I don't know anything about?

[Oh, and well done. Heh.][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...