OtakuBoards

Rogue Trader

Galvatron

Jericho was after Markio , both men dodged pepole and even pushed them out of the way, Jericho cought up with Markio and tackled him from behind. Markio strugled to get Jericho off of him before he could handcuff him, Markio kicked Jericho in his gut, Jereicho went down to his knees. Markio lauged insanely as he removed his laser riffle from Jericho.

Markio: Im older than you and more experienced than you Inblade, now if you don't mind Zemdi is mine. Unlike you NO one has the gut's to stop me, the other bounty hunters fear me and that's the difference. Im going to let you live so you can see me take Zemdi in for the bounty.

Jericho: Damn, one of these day's old man im going to win over you.

Markio: I'll be on my way to the planet of Persiai because unlike you I don't have a bounty on Persiai.

Markio walked away from the area as Jericho strugled to get up due to the pain he felt from the kick Markio gave him. Jericho walked to the hanger bay holding his sides , Jericho was thinking the kick could of caused him a injury to his rib. Jericho walked into the star Jammer and just droped to his knees. Jacen, Kitty and falsh along with Jericho's robot Lo-29 walked to the hanger bay and walked into the Star Jammer .

Lo-29: Sir you are in pain, tell me your okay.

Jericho: Lo I need some bandage I think my ribs could be bruised or broken. Markio is heading for Persiai and I can't show my face on that planet due to the explosion fight with Markio inside the hall of records.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitty: Well, if you can't show your face, then how are we supposed to get the info? Wait, I'll go! I am really per-

Flash: Let me go. Kitty, no offense, but the way you get info won't help. You'll probably get into bigger trouble by going to Persiai. At least I can control myself.

Kitty: What!? I can't believe you! Just because I'm a little gun happy-

Flash: A little?!? You can't go ten minutes without firing a gun or chopping someone up with one of your swords! At least I-

Kitty and Flash keep yelling at each other while Lo-29 helps Jericho with his bandages. Jasen looks on helplessly as the girls begin to use their fists. Finally Jericho and Jasen have to hold them away from eachother.

Kitty: Let go Jericho! I don't want to hurt you!

Flash: Yes you do! You'll hurt anyone if it'll amuse you!

Jericho: Quiet!!! Look, we have to think up a plan to smuggle ourselves onto the planet without making a scene like this!

Kitty and Flash quiet down. They begin to blush and the boys release them.

Jasen: I'll drive the Star Jammer onto the planet, when we land, you three disguise yourselves, and then we go find some info. How's that?

Jericho: Not bad! Let's fill up the gas tank so we don't run out halfway there. Flash, go get some.

Kitty: Why her? You think I can't con-

Jasen: Not now! Half the hanger is staring at this ship!! Quiet down!

After Flash returns, Jericho, Kitty, and Flash all go to the cargo bay in the Star Jammer (Kitty and Flash are on seperate sides with Jericho in the middle). Jasen starts the engine, and the Star Jammer leaves the hanger.

"Esap where going to persiai. Get the burning star running and you know what to do if some one askes you to stop" jacen said as he aimed the star jammer towards persiai with the burning star following behind. "This ship handles pretty well" jacen said turning to avoid another ship. "Ya I know. It took me awhile to get it" jericho said as he got out of the cargo room. "Shouldn't you be back in there to make sure they don't kill each other" jacen said. Jericho nodded and went back into the cargo hold.

The Star Jammer lands in one of the many hangers on Persiai. Jasen gets out and checks. Once the coast was clear, he went to get the others.
In the cargo bay, Jericho had been thrown on the floor and lay helplessly as the girls were arguing.

Jericho: At least this time they aren't yelling or punching.

Jasen and Jericho laughed and shook their heads. After 5 minutes, Jericho jumped in so that they wouldn't waste anymore time.

Kitty: So, where do we go?

Jericho: I know this great building about 20 miles away. Kitty! Keep your robe on!

Kitty: It itches! Grr. Damn it! I hate having to hide while out in public.

Jasen: Do you have a car or something? Wait! That money from the bounty! We can use that to but a car. That okay?

They all head off towards a car dealer. Jasen goes in and 5 minutes later comes out with the keys to a metallic blue car. They head back toward the star jammer to get into more convincing costumes.

Jericho: Okay Lo I got to put you off line for safty reasons.
Lo-29: Yes sir im powering down....
Jericho: Now Kitty and Flash do not argue at all.
The two nodded at Jericho , he moved a bit because the bandage around his rib was causing discomfort to him.
Jericho: Girls turn around I got to change my armour vest.
Kitty and Flash did as Jericho said and turned around not even of thinking of turning around because they respected him to much. Jericho changed into a full length blue suite and put on a nice looking mask that came from a delta assassin, right now Jericho looked liked a delta assassin.

Jericho: Wow I look like one those Delta Assassins , all I can carry is a beam sword and this sniper riffle.
Kitty: Jericho is that suite going to draw attention.

Jericho: No because the Delta Assassins don't have to worry about a price tag on their head.

Flash: Why is that.

Jericho: Because you can't put a bounty on a Delta Assassin if you can't see their face that is why the cops don't even bother. Also a bounty hunter knows that you never get credits on a Delta Assassin. One more thing I can speak their language so we can get away from trouble.

Jericho threw some colorfull looking uniforms at the girls , the girls looked at them and sighed.

Kitty and Flash: Why do we got to wear these clown looking uniforms .

Jericho: Hey the assassins always have one preacher and a scapegoat to take the blame for the assassin after a successful kill. Remember this one rule you don't talk unless I say so because if you do I got to kill you just like in Deltain culture.

Jericho looked away so the girls could change into their disguise , Jericho laughed as heard them argue about who was going to play out the part of the scapegoat only because of the ugly disguise.

[I]After this I hope I never have to hide in a costume again. Ugh. This is so embarrasing![/I]

Flash: You uncomfortable Kitty? Sorry! Oops! Geez! This robot is pretty fat! What do you feed this thing?

Kitty: Ha! Yeah I'm unconfertable!! Ouch! We should've gotten a bigger model. Move it! This is to small! That's my foot!

Jericho was no longer in the middle. He sat in the passenger seat while Jasen drove. Kitty, Flash, and Lo-29(currently off-line) sat in the back.

Kitty: You said 20 miles, right Jericho? Then, hasn't it been 20 miles already?

Jericho: I don't think so. Only about 5 more minutes.

Flash: Next time, don't get a convertable! People are staring at us!

Jasen: This was the cheapest good-looking car they had. I didn't want an ugly piece of junk or a way to fancy car. This was perfect. Besides, we may still need more money.

Kitty and Flash start talking about their last trips to Persiai (they didn't speak too loud so that people would recognize them) and Jericho stared at the people they passed.

They finally reached the Library of Criminal Activities. Jericho reminded Kitty and Flash not to say a word, and Jasen would act like an interprater.

[i]Shin stood in the back of The Library of Criminal Activities. He had been looking all day for some leads on Zemdi, but so far he had found nothing.[/i]

Shin: They've always had information before...this Zemdi guy must be trickier than I thought...

[i]It was then that Shin heard the door open. He sees Jericho walk in with three other people that he didn't recognize. Shin's eyes widen and he hides behind a bookshelf.[/i]

Shin(whispering sharply): Jericho?! What the hell is he doing here?!

[i]Shin peeks out from behind the shelf and sees Jericho talking with the woman at the front desk and the other three people talking with each other.[/i]

Shin: This isn't good...I'm terribly outnumbered...I can't deal with Jericho right now.

[i]It was then that Shin got an idea that he thought would not only get him close to Zemdi, but would also allow him to finally kill Jericho Inblade.[/i]

Shin(lets out a deep breath): I've got to gain their trust. It's the only way. I can't find anything to do with Zemdi and it's obvious that Jericho has the inside track on him. Plus, I'll be killing two birds with one stone. But if this doesn't work...I'm a dead man...

[i]Jericho and the others start walking around the area. Shin comes out from the shelf and approaches them.[/i]

Shin: How's it going, buddy?

[i]Jericho and the others look at each other and look back at Shin.[/i]

Jericho: Er...do we know you?

[i]Shin walks up to Jericho and lowers his voice.[/i]

Shin: Of course you know me. And I know you, [i]Inblade.[/i]

[i]Jericho and the others take out their guns and point them at Shin.[/i]

Shin: Now what is this all about? I'm just saying hello and you draw your guns on me? Not much of a welcome if you ask me.

Jericho: What do you want?

Shin: It's not what I want, it's what you want.

[i]Jericho raises an eyebrow skeptically.[/i]

Shin: We're both after Zemdi. In fact, just about every bounty hunter in the galaxy is after him.

Jericho: So? Your point is?

Shin: My point is that I want to help you.

Jericho: You want to help me?

Shin: That's right.

Jericho: What's in it for you?

Shin: I could care less about the money; I've got enough to last me the rest of my life. I'm not a big spender, you know.

Jericho: Get to the point!

Shin: The point is that I want revenge on Zemdi. But I don't know where he is. I think that you have a pretty good idea of how to get to Zemdi. Of course, I don't think that you and your buddies could take him alone.

Jericho: And you want to help us take him on.

Shin: Exactly. Do you accept?

[i]Shin stood waiting patiently for Jericho's response. This was the moment of truth; would Shin's plan be a rousing success or fail miserably?[/i]

Jericho: Hmmm, I don't know if I can trust you ? Everybody who travles with me had to prove they could be trusted.

Shin: You can trust me.

Jericho: How do I know you don't work for Markio Kane ?

As soon as Jericho said that name Markio walked in with a very breath taking young female bounty hunter named Mia Zechs.

Jericho: Damn Markio and Mia ! Oh great he really wants me to lose if he asked her to help him. Sorry Shin I would like to give an answer but I got an rival and a lady from the past in one place.

Jericho and the others walked past Mia and Markio. Mia looked at Jericho but she couldent see through the mask and Markio was looking at Shin.

Mia: A Delta Assassin on this planet is strange.

Markio: No not really, this a planet of culture after all Mia. I wonder why that young man was speaking to a Delta Assassin.

Mia: Question him.

Markio: You do it im sure your good looks can get answers out of him, just don't have him fall into that trance thing you do.

Mia: Oh fine, I just think it's so cute when they are just looking at me.

Mia walked up to Shin to ask him some questions as Markio watched on. The group of Jericho , Jacen, Flash and Kitty were back inside the rented car.

Jacen: Who was that female bounty hunter she looked hot!

Jericho: She is trouble Jacen.

Jacen: Why is she ?

Jericho: To long of a story and I don't like to tell it.

[i]Mia strolled up to Shin. She gazed at him seductively, but Shin seemed indifferent.[/i]

Mia: What's a guy like you doing talking to a Delta Assassin?

Shin: That's my business. *thinking* Idiots! They blew the only chance I had to align myself with Jericho!

Mia: Are you sure? Maybe I'd like to make it my business.

Shin: I'm sure.

[i]Shin notices Markio Kane.[/i]

Shin: Well, well...Markio Kane. What a surprise.

Markio: How do you know who I am?

Shin: I have my ways.

[i]Shin brushes off Mia.[/i]

Shin: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to.

[i]Markio points a gun at Shin.[/i]

Markio: Not so fast.

[i]Markio walks up to shin and puts the barrel of the gun on his neck.[/i]

Markio: I think I'd like to ask you a few questions.

Shin: I'm sure you would.

[i]Shin taps his foot once and a blade protrudes from the heel of his boot, unnoticed by Mia and Markio. Shin kicks his foot up and slashes at Markio's leg.[/i]

Markio: Ah, you bastard!

[i]Mia takes out a gun and starts firing, but Shin has already thrown one of his smoke bombs onto the floor. Before Mia and Markio can get out of the library, Shin is long gone.[/i]

Markio: Damn it! Now we've lost both Jericho [i]and[/i] that guy! He knows far too much...

Mia: Let's not worry about him right now.

Markio: Whatever.

[i]Markio and Mia walk off. Shin comes out from behind a bush.[/i]

Shin: That was close. What does Markio Kane want Jericho so badly for? And why did he want me so much? This is starting to get interesting...

Kitty: So Jericho, what do we do now? Did you get any info? Ouch!

Flash: Sorry! This car is to small! Can we please put Lo in the trunk?

Jericho: Sure. Pull over here, Jasen.

The girls go to the back of the car and happily throw Lo-29 in the trunk. Jericho tells them to be careful and to stay outside the car.

Flash: Why? Are we near a place with more information?

Jasen: I know this place. A lot of people with bountys come around here. They've never been stupid enough to get banned from the planet, though.

Others: HEY!!!

Kitty: This place have a name?

Jericho: No. It's just a building to the regular citizens so they can't put up a sign telling their name. But most call it just a hangout so people don't get suspicous.

Kitty and Flash: B-OOOO-ring.

Jericho: I fell were unsafe here so let's head back to Capital City on earth, I need to get some stuff from my house any way.

Jacen: Sure thing Jericho i'll drive back to the hanger.

The car went back to the hanger and the group got off, Jericho put lo-29 back on line and was ready to get out. Jericho went up to the cockpit with Jacen so they could drive the Star Jammer , Flash and Kitty were trying not to argue with one another.

Kitty: Hey who is Mia , Jericho ?

Flash: Yeah tell us .

Jericho: I don't want to talk about her figuer it out on your own.

[i]Shin went walking back to the hangar.[/i]

Shin: Great...this plan was a rousing success! Not only did I not get any information on Zemdi, but those two idiots blew my only chance at Jericho! He's probably long gone by now...

[i]Shin heard a ship take off and looked into the sky.[/i]

Shin: I...I can't believe it!

[i]The Star Jammer takes off and flies away.[/i]

Shin: What luck! They keep falling right into my lap! I'll get you yet, Inblade!

[i]Shin runs off to his ship and jumps in. One of the air traffic controllers runs up to him.[/i]

Controller: You haven't paid your fee yet!

Shin: Shove it, I'm in a hurry!

[i]Shin takes out a gun and shoots the controller in the heart. He blasts through the roof with his lasers and flies off.[/i]

Shin: Now I'll get you, Inblade...it's only a matter of time...

The Star Jammer makes it's way to earth and lands at Jerichos hanger at Capital City, Jericho was glad to be home . Jericho went up to the main room and turned on the TV and just fell on the couch.

Jericho: Make your self at home but don't eat everything.

The Tv had an image of a political figure that was going to give a speach tonight in Capital City ! Jericho noticed something about him it was like he seen that face. Jericho knew it it was a wanted bounty.

Jericho: Well it looks like I have a bounty tonight.

Kitty: Oh. Is this something that might help us find Zemdi?

Flash: Goodie!! That sounds like fun.

The girls laugh and walk into the kitchen. Jasen is still staring at the screen.

Jasen: I know I've seen his face before. Where though...?

Jericho: Me too. I wonder if-

Jericho couldn't finish his sentence because just then came on a commercial from the police.

Spokesman: This is the newly designed signal-watch. It will alert the police if you see or hear anything releating to a man with a bounty. An example is the notorius Jericho Inblade. He is armed and dangerous. All families should own a signal-watch!!

Jericho stared at the screen, then gave out a laugh.

Jericho: Now they're so desperate to get me, they'll even ask families to hunt me down!

Jasen laughed too. The girls came back in.

Kitty: So, when do we leave to find this bounty guy?

Flash: Oh! I hope it's soon!

Jericho: Idiots im a hero in Capatial City so who will turn me in here. I have an idea on that man it's a cult member of the National Liberation Front . Lo-29 play bounty records on Zemdi and his cult.

Lo-29: Mercury Andrews skilled political figure has had law trouble with the police such as the plasma grenade smuggler operations !

Jacen: Yeah I remember that over a year ago.

Jericho: Well the very man that Markio failed to capture , hahaha im going to stop Mercury Andrews tonight. Now we just need to stay away from Mia. Espicaily Markio Kane tonight im going to be number one and make Markio second rate.

Over the TV a special news break came on. The message was that Mercury Andrews called in for mercenary suport from the Golden Sun's a group who will put justice to all bounty hunters. Jericho mouth droped after that message .

Jericho: That group will not get in my way neither will it stop Markio and Mia.

Jericho got off the sofa in a second and ran to the weapon storage safe. Jericho opened the safe and pulled out the Shotgun but not the ordnairy one he had with him. This was the shotgun that had made Jericho infamous it was black with a red seven on the side with Inblade carved under it.

Kitty: Hey Flash, I bet Mia was Jericho's ex and then she hooked up with Markio. Is that it Jericho?

Flash: Maybe. I think that she was pretending to like him to fool him into being caught by Markio who has always been her boyfriend. Is that it?

Jericho was silent. The girls stared at him and then turned away with sad looks on their faces.

Jasen: Hey, where are we goin' anyway?

Jericho: I have an idea. This thing is in the evening, so we're gonna have some cover. We'll hide out around the area of the ceremony and if we get into a lot of trouble, I'll use my ol' shotgun here!

Kitty: That'll be interesting. I didn't think you'd use it again.

Kitty's face was cold now, she seemed actually worried about Jericho.

Jericho: Why not? Is there a stain on it or somethin'?

Kitty: It might get you in even bigger trouble. I don't think you can handle it. Right now, every bounty hunter is after you. Think about what'll happen if you make your bounty even bigger. You could have random people, not just the bounty hunters, maybe even people with bounties on them will be hunting you down. I don't think you can handle that, even if you are Jericho Inblade.

Jericho didn't answer. He reliezed that Kitty had a point, but he didn't want to be second rate to Markio, but he didn't want everyone after him either. But he took it anyway.

Jericho: Since were still about two hour's away, why don't I explain the Mia thing right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flash Back

Two years ago Jericho and Mia Zechs were a team a damn good team. If you look more at the two they were in a close relationship two years ago. On moon station one Jericho and Mia were hunting the notorius bandit Known as Vince Krush. Vince Krush was going for his greatest steal , Moon Station one itself. Soon they cought up with Vince after a long exchange of Laser fire, Jericho had cought Vince and was ready to take him in for the bounty. As Jericho turned around , Mia had her laser gun pointed at Jericho point blank range !

Mia: Im sorry Jericho but I got to take you in.

Jericho: I know you can't that's why you got tears comming down your eye's.

Mia: SHUT THE HELL UP ! I can turn you in it's my fault we got this close.

Jericho: What the hell are you talking about ?

Mia: You would of been dead long ago but my feelings got in the way. All I had to do was take you in for the bounty on your head so my father could get out of prision thanks to you.

Jericho: Creed Zechs huh , well sorry about what I did to him because thats how I stay alive by taking out scum like him.

Jericho in one swift movment drew out the beam saber and managed to slice that laser gun Mia had in half. Jericho walked past Mia , keeping his tears held back. Jericho felt hurt for what had just happen but coulden't let any weakness show.

end flash back
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho: As I looked behind I saw her just crying it was harder on her than me.

Kitty and Flash: How sad for you Jericho.

Jericho: No the sad thing was that I let her take the bounty for Vince Krush.

Flash: JERICHO!!!! That girl fell in love with you and you let her have a bounty. That shows that you fell in love with her, too! What's sad is that you had to lose her, not the bounty!!

Kitty: Really? I'd side with Jericho. Love comes and goes, but bounties make your life better. Love is artificial. It isn't important.

Kitty's face was cold again, the others turned away. They wondered what made Kitty think like that.

Jasen: Let's stop near that diner. I'm bored, and we can get some take out instead if you want, though. What'll it be girls? Flash? Kitty?

Flash: What ever's closest. No offense Jericho, but what you've got in the fridge is nasty. It's like 5 years old!

Jericho: Yeah, sorry. I haven't gone grocery shopping for awhile.

Jasen: Let's go. I don't want to hear anymore sad stories. It's too mushy for my taste.

Kitty: Same here. Let's go.

[i]Shin's ship lands in a hangar on Earth.[/i]

Shin: I wish I wouldn't have to rely on hangars so much...

[i]Shin hops out of his ship and pays the hangar fee.[/i]

Shin: Okay...out of this whole planet...I'm gonna have to find Jericho Inblade...

[i]Shin puts a hand to his chin.[/i]

Shin: If I were Inblade...where would I hide...?

[i]Shin hears the news report on TV.[/i]

Shin: Huh?

News Anchor: ...Mercury Andrews, famed political figure, has called in for support from the Golden Suns to help him bring justice to all bounty hunters.

Shin: What the hell?!

[i]The guy who was watching TV looks up at Shin.[/i]

Man: You a bounty hunter?

Shin: And what if I am?

[i]The man starts to take out a shotgun. Before he can do anything, Shin makes a well-placed kick to his neck, snapping it.[/i]

Shin: Why is it always me that attracts the low-life scum who want to take in bounties?

[i]Shin looks down at his watch.[/i]

Shin: I don't have much time to get to the conference...

[i]Shin runs back to the ship, steals his money back and leaves.[/i]

Traffic Controller: Hey, you can't take your money back!

Shin: Sorry, I don't need your hangar after all; hope you understand!

[i]Shin flies off.[/i]

Shin: Heh, I might not get Jericho while I'm here, but I can still get Mercury...I hate him almost as much as I hate Jericho!

Jericho: Well sir what do you mean I can't eat here ?

Man(low voice): Jericho look all over the place , you see Golden Sun mercanaries about ten of them.

Jericho: Thanks old friend, I can't have a fight with inocent lives in here. Well it's me they want you three can eat here if you wan't but im going to get my head start on Mercury Andrews.

"Well join up with ya when we can" jacen said as he sat down flash and kitty where sitting seperatly. "Good thing they haven't started fighting or some one could get hurt" jacen said as he ate his hamburger. A light started flashing on his watch. Jacen pushed a button on his watch and said "Esap what is it."

"A guy named shin left the hangers in his space ship. Isn't that the man that jericho was talking to on persiai" the on board computer asked. "Ya that's him I should go warn jericho" jacen said before he turned of the comunicator. "What's going on jacen" flash asked. "Well you rember that shin guy we meet before he's here. I think we should go tell jericho before shin finds him" jacen said as he got up. Flash and kitty followed him out.

When they reached the outside, Jericho was no where to be seen.

Kitty: Oh, where did he go now?!?

Flash: Why is he always dissapearing like this?

Jasen: He's not ALWAYS dissapearing. It just that...

They continue walking. Jericho is still nowhere in sight.

Kitty: Grr... Maybe we should split up? We could cover more ground, and it'll be easier.

Jasen: I'll go with Kitty.

Kitty: Hey! I don't need a sha-

Flash: Quiet.

[i]Shin lands near the area where Mercury is supposed to be. He looks at his watch.[/i]

Shin: Would you look at that? I have time to spare.

[i]Shin sees an ice cream parlor.[/i]

Shin: Heh, I haven't been to one of these in so long...I rarely get to enjoy ice cream...

[i]Shin walks in and sits down. He orders a vanilla ice cream cone with fudge on it and stares out the window while eating it.[/i]

Shin: This is delicious...and it will be all the sweeter once I get Mercury, that bastard. How dare he try to stick it to bounty hunters!

[i]Shin slams his fist onto the counter and everyone in the room stares at him.[/i]

Shin: Er...sorry about that.

[i]Everyone goes back to eating.[/i]

As the sun starts to set Jericho is at the cermony for one of the biggest political events of the year. Jericho makes it in the banquet hall un seen, the next phase is to get into the communication room and replay the criminal records infront of the whole party so he can cash in the bounty for Mercury Andrews. Jericho opens the door into the hall way and get's ready for any Golden Sun mercenaries that try to stop him.

Golden Sun: You have a pass to be back here.

Jericho: Yeah why don't you take a look.

Jericho knocks out the mercenary.

Jericho: Lucky Seven don't let me down tonight ( loads the futeristic shotgun with shrapnel shells.)

Golden Sun 2: Hey we got Inblade in the hall , all Golden Suns on level one take him down.

Jericho fires the shotgun hitting two Golden Suns comming down the stairs. Others come down the hall firing their laser riffles at Jericho, quickly Jericho takes cover behind the crates. Jericho comes up and fires more as the shrapnel hit's and screams of Golden Suns are made as they hit the ground. Jericho runs staright up the stairs for level two but Golden Suns are waiting for him. Jericho draws out the beam swords as two rush him with beam swords. Jericho dodges the guy one the left and throws him into the incomming one on the left as they stab each other. Jericho puts the sword back at his side and pulls off a plasma grenade off his belt.

Jericho: Hey Golden Suns at the top of the stair case run because im throwing a plasma grenade.

[i]Shin hears a large blast out of nowhere.[/i]

Shin: What the hell was that?!

[i]Shin runs outside. There are people running from the ceremony.[/i]

Shin: What the?! Something must be going down with Mercury!

Golden Sun(running by): We need backup! Jericho Inblade has infiltrated the complex! Repeat, Jericho Inblade has infiltrated the complex! He is armed and extremely dangerous!

Shin: Inblade?!

[i]Shin smiles.[/i]

Shin: This is the perfect opportunity. I don't think that Inblade knows I'm here; I can take him and Mercury by surprise. Those bastards won't know what hit 'em.

[i]Shin loads his guns.[/i]

Shin: They sure as hell won't be embarassing me any more.