OtakuBoards

Rogue Trader

Galvatron

Jericho sneaks around the gaurds so he could enter the complex through the back door. He reached for his beam saber, the krackling energy came forth as Jericho came down silently to take down two gaurds. He continued through the back only to be welcomed by more gaurds who were easily tooking down with the lucky seven shotgun. Jericho made it to the lobby with no gaurds around but there dead bodies. He followed the left path into the huge dinner hall , Jericho eye's widen has he came across members of the Zemdi Liberation Front. Zemdi stood their with his long jet black hair covering his eye's his arms were crossed he was about 6'4 and a very evil looking character. Also very suprising was Markio and Mia were on the right of Jericho with guns pointed at the cult. The robed members pulled out there weapons and Zemdi just stood their laughing as he had an weapon known as the highly standerd juggernaut cannon . Jericho ducks behind a table to escape gun fire but dives to another table as an energy bolt of raw energy from the juggernaut cannon hit's the table, it goes up in one shot.

Jericho : Were did he get an weapon that powerfull,

Markio : Inblade he stole it from the military it's the only one of it's kind.

Jericho : Oh great we got to team up if you want to live.

Mia: Last resort to work with you.

Jericho : Shut up im going to take Zemdi and you two in on one day.

OOC: Hey if go with a sequal would you guy's join up for the second and PM if you got ideas for a second.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: If there was a sequal sure I would join
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shouldn'te go after him" flash asked. "we'll wait a couple of minute before we go in" jacen said. They found the building as jericho went inside. They then herd a explosin. "Never mind" jacen said as they started running. They came in and found gaurds on the floor. "Come on I hear gun fire" kitty siad as they came to a room. Flash pulled out a machine gun and got ready to fire. "Where did you get that" kitty asked.
"Oh this, I found it in the car" flash said. Kitty looked at jacen. "I had been woundering where I put that. Now look if things get worse than they are, then we go in shoting" jacen said as he pulled out his gun.

OOC: I think i'll make second so PM me with ideas.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho fires away like a mad man taking down members of the cult. Laser fire is fired back at Jericho, he ducks from the fire behind the tables. Markio and Mia hve luck while taking some cult members down, Jericho dives forword but hides again as the Juggernaut cannon fires from his shoulder like an missle launcher.
The rest of the group makes in but takes cover as more fire is fired.

Jericho: Got to take out that Juggernaut cannon.

"Hey jacen, do you have any thing to take out that cannon" jericho asked. "Ya I think so, hold on" jacen said as he checked his belt. He pulled out a gun with a big barrel. "There's all ready a micro missile in it and here's another missile" jacen said as he tossed the launcher and missile to jericho. "Guys give me some cover" jericho said as he moved for a better shot. "Can do jericho" flash said as her, kitty and jacen shot those that might get in jericho's way.

As Jacen , kitty and Flash fired to cover Jericho, he fired that micro missle at Zemdi, it missed but the explosin knocked him down. Jericho ran straight for Zemdi he was going to catch him once and for all, untill a the windows blew out of the walls, Jericho coverd his head. A ship came down torwords the complex, Zemdi got up and laughed as he escaped onto his ship. Soon it took flight up into the sky but it was not over yet. Markio walked over to Jericho ready to finish him off , Jericho got up to his feet to be looking Markio staright in the eye !

Jericho : What you waiting for Markio

Markio : Can't end like this Inblade, how about a showdown right now the loser gives up and the winner continues the hunt.

Jericho: Oh right old man it's my time to shine and your turn to fall.

Jericho and Markio walked away and turned around to face one another from a distince. Jericho had a smirk on his face that showed no fear. They bothe fired at the same time both managed to duck out of the way , Jericho missed more shots as well Markio the two were an equal match . Jericho was out of ammo, he took out the beam saber and ran for Markio, Jericho deflected the laser fire from Markio. As he came in a inch of Markio , Jericho sliced the gun Markio had it fell to the ground in half. Markio was going to reach for his saber but Jericho kicked it out of his hand , Jericho was knocked back as Markio hit a sweep kick on Jericho ! Jericho got back up quickly to land a punch on Markio in the jaw, it didn't stop Jericho gave a crushing knee blow to the gut of Markio ! Markio was in pain but Jericho got Markio back on his feet to only to kick him in the ribs and club him on his neck, Markio fell to his knees in pain, Jericho punched for one last time as Markio fall back to the floor with a thud !

Jericho : I....win....Markio...go...home , Zemdi is mine with you out of the race.

Mia : Damn you Inblade damn you.

Jericho: You know your happy that I won, shut up before I have Flash and Kitty beat you up !

Tired out Jericho lays on the floor glad he got Markio out of his way.

[i]Shin is standing a few hundred feet from where the complex is. The wind is whipping around Shin's hair, but he doesn't seem to notice.[/i]

Shin: Now it's time for me to finally get Inblade. I'm sure that he's gotten a lot done since I've been out of the way and he won't be in the best shape.

[i]Shin starts running towards the complex.[/i]

Shin: And when I'm finished with Inblade, Kitty will pay for what she did to me! Nobody will go unpunished!

[i]Shin gets to the complex and sees that there are no guards at the front.[/i]

Shin: Inblade must have them all scared; they're probably all after him. That's good. It'll make my job much easier...

[i]Shin sneaks into the complex and starts walking around.[/i]

"Come on jericho" jacen said as he lefted up jericho. "What are we going to do about zemdi" kitty askd. "Let's find a hotel first then we can deal with him" jacen said as he started walking with jitty and flash behind him His watch started beeping so he held it up.
It showed a projection of some one entering the building. It then turned into a map and showed the persions location in the building. "Hey kitty I think you should keep up the reir because we have company and it's not the best persion to deal with right now" jacen said as they went down a different hallway.

Kitty slowed down to get behind Flash, then began looking around with a big smile on her face. She took out her beam sword and her shotgun and waited for Shin to appear.

Flash: You gonna kill him this time?

Kitty only glared at Flash, spooking her into moving up towards Jasen. Kitty went back to looking around every corner and turn to check and see if Shin was there.

Jasen: That girl is so creepy. Especially when she's wearing a skirt and has a shotgun and a beam sabre.

Jericho: She's almost worse than me. She doesn't have much self-control but I-

Flash: Act just like her. You know, you two are so much alike. You both are empty headed, quick to anger, very violent, and you don't really care about plans. All you guys do is barge into a place with tons of people guarding, then you shoot them with whatever you've got!

Jericho: I'm not like her!

Jasen: Okay, prove it. What is one way, besides your gender, that makes you different.

Jericho was quiet while he thought about it, but Kitty seemed to be off in another world. She didn't care about anything but killing Shin right then. Then, when she was checking a corridor, she froze. The others froze too, annoyed looks on their faces. She raised her gun and shot 3 times.

[i]Shin walked among all the dead corpses that littered the ground.[/i]

Shin: Bleh, this place is a total mess. Inblade must have gone totally insane this time.

[i]Shin heard a noise and raised his gun. It turned out to only be a rat scurrying across the floor.[/i]

Shin: Damn rat. You gave me a scare.

[i]Shin kicked the rat away. He then heard three loud booms.[/i]

Shin: They must be shooting at someone. I'd better get over there!

Voice: Not so fast.

[i]Shin feels a gun pointed at his head.[/i]

Shin: Joseph...what are you doing...?

Joseph: I'm smirking at your stupidity. You led me straight to Zemdi without even realizing it. Now I can get you, Zemdi, and Inblade all at once.

Shin: What?!

Joseph: Don't even think of escaping. I have homing bullets; your smoke bombs won't effect me at all.

Shin: Damn...

Joseph: Now, we're going to take a little walk...just you and me...and we're going to find Inblade and kill him...then, I'll kill you.

[i]Shin grits his teeth, but starts walking.[/i]

Joseph: That's a good boy.

Flash: Did you get Shin?!

Kitty: It wasn't Shin you idiot. It was three guards. I didn't think that Jericho let any escape. Oh well.

Everyone started to continue walking again as Jasen and Flash help Jericho who was still very tired, but wide awake. The others noticed that Kitty wasn't looking around anymore. She was staring straight ahead as if no one but her was there. They all stopped, and then Flash waved her hand in front of her face, then Kitty glared at her as she snapped back to reality.

Flash: What were you dreamin' about?

Kitty: Nothing. It doesn't matter.

Jericho: I've got an answer to your question Flash.

The others were startled when he spoke out of the blue. They forgot he was still concious for a moment.

Jasen: Well? What is it?

Jericho: It was about getting Shin all you can think about is killing him . Thats the diffrence between me and Kitty., im willing to let some one walk away with another day to live. Like Markio he is alive wanting to have revenge maybe, then their is Mia I could of kill her long ago but I let her live.

The others stoped on thought about what Jericho just said, Kitty just looked at Jericho like if she didn't belive him.

[i]Shin and Joseph continued to walk through the cooridors.[/i]

Joseph: I'm getting quite bored, Shin. When are we going to [i]find[/i] somebody?

Shin: I didn't say I knew exactly where they were. I just know they're here. I bet they've already left; probably while you were busy taking me captive.

Joseph: I don't think so. I would've heard a ship taking off. If you haven't noticed, this whole place echoes noises several times louder than they usually are, even if they come from outside.

Shin: Actually, I did notice. I was just hoping that you didn't, although I guess those hopes are a little unfounded now.

[i]Joseph gave a smarmy laugh that made Shin's blood boil.[/i]

Joseph: Now, if you don't mind, I'd like for us to continue.

[i]Shin grumbles but doesn't say anything. He and Joseph continue to walk down the corridors.[/i]

[i]He's right. He's soft, he's always been soft. He's never done what I've done. But... but then... how does he get these stupid bounties? What is wrong with me trying to kill Shin, he's trying to kill him? Damn it. These people are too different. Flash was right, this group thing was a bad idea. But... Damn it![/i] Kitty walked past the others quickly, after she turned a corner she began to run. The others were startled, so it took them a minute to start following. Kitty kept winding through corridors, hoping to lose them.

Kitty: If they won't let me kill Shin while I'm around them, I'll leave them behind and kill all those who get in my way. Where is Shin?!

In the meantime, the others...

Flash: Damn it! Where did that girl go?! Jericho! You brain dead idiot! I can't believe you made her self-concious around us!

Jericho: I did what? How? Wait, she's self-concious around us? What's going on?

Flash: You made her think that we don't want her to kill Shin, so she's going to leave us behind to kill him. Who knows what she'll do after she manages that.

Jasen: Jericho, you really aren't good at this girl thing, are you?

Jericho: HEY!!

Jericho : Im a bounty hunter and the job dose not come with knowing how to react to idiot girls.

Jacen: Well your right in some ways on that.

Flash: Are we going to go after her ?

Jericho: Yeah we got to look for her before she takes her life as well.

"Do you think your up to walking by your self" jacen asked. "Ya I can walk on my own" jericho said. Then lost kitty becase they stopped to talk. They started running after kitty. Jacen pushed a button and a projection of the building appeared. "Well if kitty does find shin she wont only have to fight him" jacen said.
"What do you mean" flash asked as they turned a corner. "There's some one with shin in the building" jacen said getting ready to draw his gun. "Kitty is intering a hallway the would bring her to shin and the persion with him so let's move it" jacen said as he turned off the projection and ran faster.

The group ran but Jericho was behind by a couple of steps he was still tired a bit. They stoped for Jericho to catch up but he waived at them to go ahead. Jacen, Flash and Jericho came into the lobby they looked around , soon they go into a left corridor. They stop as they see Kitty walk up right behind Shin and Joseph something bas was going to happen.

Jericho: Were too late she is already going try to end the whole thing.

There was a gun pointed at Shin's head and Joseph's head.

Kitty: You, he's mine.

Joseph: Ah, tsk tsk. He's never been 'yours'. I'm the one who--

[i]Bang[/i]

Kitty: Good bye. Shin, your turn.

Joseph's body fell to the floor. Kitty's gun was now pointed at Shin's head. He stood there, startled at the sudden turn of events. The others watched as Kitty prepared to shoot. But before she could get a clean shot, Shin pulled out his gun and aimed at her.

Shin: Sorry crazy chick. You aren't the one who's gonna kill me.

Kitty: Try me. I'm not like Jericho Inblade. I'm not a softie who doesn't want to kill. I'm the one who wants to see your death, even at the cost of mine.

Shin: You know, you were a good obstical, but this will end here and now. Good bye.

Kitty: I didn't know you too well, but you were a good challenge. Farewell.

There were two shots. One from each gun.
~~~~~
OOC: Oh! Cliffhanger!! I've gotta know how it turns out!!

Bah, why do I have to pick up on the cliffhanger lol?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]Everyone opened their eyes slowly and saw both Kitty and Shin glaring at each other. They both still held their guns into the air and the smoke from the guns rose slowly towards the roof.[/i]

Kitty: You didn't kill me...

Shin: Of course not. I couldn't kill someone who did me a favor. I noticed that you didn't kill me.

Kitty: I decided not to kill you because I'm bigger than that. I realized that seeing your lifeless body on the floor wouldn't bring me any relief...it would just set me on a killing spree for the rest of my life.

Jericho: That's what I was trying to tell her all along.

[i]Jacen slaps Jericho upside the head.[/i]

Jacen: Shh!

Jericho: Hey, nobody does that to-

[i]Flash slaps Jericho upside the head.[/i]

Jericho: Rrr...not you, too!

Kitty: So, are you still going to kill Jericho?

[i]Shin looks over at Jericho and smiles sardonically.[/i]

Shin: I suppose not. After all, you guys did save me, much as I hate to admit it; it wouldn't be proper to kill him. Besides, I only wanted to kill him to collect on the bounty - I've got nothing personal against him.

Jericho: Now that that's finally settled, we can go get Zemdi!

Flash: Is that all you care about?!

Jericho: Hey, a bounty's a bounty - and this one is a big, big bounty. Why don't you tag along, Shin? You could be a big help to us.

Shin: You didn't want to trust me before - why are you so quick to trust now?

[i]Jericho grins at Shin.[/i]

Jericho: You know the saying - when Shin Hazuki owes you one...

Shin: ...you know you'll get your money's worth. Damn, I knew that saying would bite me in the *** one of these days!

Jericho: Well?

Shin: Fine, I guess I'll come along. I'm curious to see this 'Zemdi,' anyway.

I like making cliffhangers for people. I like to annoy them. Mwahahah... You get the point. Anyways, back to the RPG.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They started down the corridors towards the exit. Kitty was in the very back with Shin while Jericho was still being dragged along since he couldn't walk very fast.

Jericho: I can walk now! Let go!

Flash: Stop being thick-headed you dult. You're just gonna slow us down. You can walk again after your little robot heals you up.

Jasen: He's very quiet that robot. So, where are we gonna find Zemdi? You guys know of any people who we can get leads from?

Kitty: I'm not sure, but we should go check out my friend's place. You know, the one who gives me his cycles?

Flash: Sure, why not. As long as you don't drive.

Kitty stuck her tounge out as they got to their cars and stuff. Kitty hopped in the back seat and Flash and Jasen got in the front. Jericho got in the back, too, since his injuries would make it hard for him to drive a motorcycle. Shin decided to take the motorcycle and follow the others.

Shin: Before we leave, why did Kitty sit in the back? She was complaining in the hallways about how she wanted the front?

Kitty: I forgot about the rocket launcher in the back.

Shin: Oh. Wait... you gave her a rocket launcher?!

Jericho: Jasen! Are you stupid or something!? This girl will blow up everything!

Jasen: Heh heh...

Kitty: Hurry up and get going. I don't want to miss 'im. He's almost always going somewhere.

With that, the group took off towards Kitty's friend's place to try to find some info on Zemdi.
~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who are wondering, Kitty's still wearin' her dress. Just thought I'd tell you.

Jericho just looked at jacen so did shin. "What, before I didn't remember witch car had the missile launchers then I remembered that it's this one with the one with the launcher. The launcher controls are in front of kitty on the back of flash's seat" jacen said. "Are you sure it was a good idea to tell her where the launcher controls are" shin asked.
"Ya, she seems like she would like missiles" jacen said."Turn here" kitty said as they turned a corner. They were leaving the city. and going to the country side. "Is that the place" flash asked pointing to a house that was a bit bigger than the others.

OOC: Im going to make a sequal PM with ideas.

Jericho: I never did like the country side much it is just to quiet...to quiet.

Kitty slaps Jericho over the head.

Kitty: That was stupit you said the phrase Jericho.

Jericho: Trying to get every one a smile on their face.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zemdi: So Inbalde has come face me but failed, I wait for your to continue the hunt Inblade.

They all got out of the car. Kitty ran into the house before the others and waited to find her friend.

Kitty: Hello? Is anyone in here? Or can I blow it up and steal the merchandies?

???: Ah, Kitty. Nice to see you again. How's bein' a runner?

Kitty: Nice to see you Matt. Anyway, you still got any cycles?

Matt: I haven't sold a single one since you left. I thought I'd leave a choice for ya.

Kitty: You always did like to save things. Hey, you met them before?

Kitty pointed at the others who just walked in. Matt seemed to get a little nervous when he saw Jacen and Shin. Kitty reassured him and went with him into the back where the cycles were. The others were left alone in the front part of the house. They noticed several bizarre items lying all around.

Jericho: Kitty sure has some weird friends. Look at this thing! It's just a skull made out of... aggh!!!

Flash: What!?

Jericho: That skull is made of snot!

Flash: You sure?!

Jasen: It looks like it. That's nasty. Why would anyone keep [i]that[/i] in their home?

Shin: Interesting. Look at these books.
~~~~~~

OOC: This is totally off topic but.... this is my 300th post!! YAY me! I've only been here for less than a month! Cool!

Jericho walked alone in the massive back yard in the country side, he had much on his mind. Jericho took out his gun and started to fire at a target he made.

Jericho: The end is near for Zemdi , soon i'll end the hunt and start a new hunt. Looking for that day when......? I got to stop thinking that way she would of killed me on moon base one thats the past never look back Jericho.

[i]Shin looked around the house.[/i]

Shin: Jeez, this house is weird.

[i]He looked over at Flash and Jacen who were still staring at the skull.[/i]

Jacen: Man, that's sick!

Flash: I know!

Shin: Then, why are you staring at it?

[i]Jacen and Flash stared at Shin in silence, then went back to looking at the skull.[/i]

Shin: ...

[i]Shin picked up a book and started reading it; however, he didn't really take any of the words in.[/i]

Shin: Bleh, this is boring.

[i]Shin sits down in a chair and watches everyone interact.[/i]

In the garage where Kitty and Matt are....

After Kitty had chosen several weapons she wanted attached to a cycle, Matt started showing her the models. She had already rejected 7 decent cycles.

Matt: This is the best one by far! *points at new cycle*

Kitty: Can I get it in a different color? Puke green doesn't suit me.

Matt: WHAT?! That color's AWESOME!!

Kitty: You still haven't changed. I hoped you had, but oh well.

Matt: Fine, you know that you can. You're the only customer I'll accept to have around my cycles. You can choose the color.

Kitty: Metallic light blue.

Matt: Ain't that just a little conspicuos (I KNOW I spelled that wrong)?

Kitty: Nope. Just get it done.

Matt: Okay. Come back in about, oh... 2 hours. I'll have all your weapons attached and the paint job done and dry by then. That sound reasonable?

Kitty: Sure. I'll be back then, later.

Matt: Ya know, you're kinda cute in that dress. Why don't you-

Kitty punched him so hard in the arm that he flew 5 feet before he made contact with the ground, and then he skidded another 3 feet.

Matt: OWW!! Don't do that!

Kitty just walked out and went back to the others. They watched her walk outside towards the car with a red face and decided to follow her.