OtakuBoards

Rogue Trader

Galvatron

Flash looked over at something she saw in the corner...

"Oh wow that's pretty!" she said picking up a gold shiny object.

"what is it?" Shin and Jacen asked at the same time.

"It's a..It's a locket!" Flash admired it tring to find the latch to open it.

Jacen walked over and took it from her. "whats so special about it?"

"i don't know it's just pretty."

Flash grabbed it back from him and continued to try and find the latch.

"well let me see it. your opening it wrong!"

"How do you know!"

Flash and Jacen continued to fight over it. Shin rolled his eyes and got up from his seat. He walked over and took it from them and opened it. Flash and Jacen looked at each other and then at shin.

"I knew that." they said together.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jericho: Lo-29 guide the Star Jammer to this location.

LO-29: Will do Jericho Star Jammer will land in half an hour.

Jericho: Good , don't try to crash on landing .

Lo-29: My programing won't let me sir.

Jericho continues his practice shots at the traget,.

[i]Shin hands the locket back to Flash.[/i]

Shin: Here, you can hold onto it.

Flash: Don't you want to see what's inside?

Shin: Not really.

Flash: Then why did you open it?

Shin: Because you two were having a hard time opening it and I was tired of watching you two struggle.

Jacen: I think you just wanted to show off.

Shin: Think what you want to think; it doesn't matter to me.

[i]The echoes of Jericho's shots ring throughout the room.[/i]

Shin: He's sure shooting a lot.

Jacen: Yeah, I wonder why...

Flash: He's probably just blowing off some steam.

Kitty: I wonder what Jericho's thinkin' 'bout? It's probably got to be somethin' bad if he's shootin' like this.

Flash and the others were still in the building, so Kitty was alone in the car. She sighed and thought about what life would be like if she hadn't left here. Flash had come out to show her the locket, and found Kitty in the car. Kitty wasn't paying attention, so when Flash jumped in the car, it startled her.

Kitty: FLASH!! Geez! Don't do that... So, what do you want?

Flash: Look what I found.

Kitty took the locket and looked inside. Her face immediatly went red. She looked up at Flash who had a big grin on her face. Kitty looked back at the locket, then back to Flash, then at the house.

Kitty: Who saw this?!

Flash: Shin didn't see anything, and I didn't let Jasen see it. Who's the boy?

Kitty: I'm not telling you!! I thought I threw this away!

Flash: Haha! You had a boyfriend!!

Kitty: FLASH!!

Flash started running, Kitty not far behind. The locket had a picture of Kitty and Matt when they were about 14 years old. The others, by now, were all outside and watched Kitty chase Flash around. Jasen went to the car and picked up the locket. He laughed, too, and Kitty went for him. He barely dodged a punch in the chest, but she still got his arm. Flash was still giggling histerically, and Shin was looking on with a look of shock on his face.

Shin: Is this what you do all the time? You people are some of the most famous throughout the galaxy, but in your spare time, you act like a bunch of 12 year olds?

Kitty skidded to a halt and looked at Shin. He stared back, then Kitty stuck her tounge out and ran at him.

Shin: Hey!! What'd I do?! I only said-

Flash: Don't ever insult her, she'll go nuts!

Kitty punched him in the arm too, then she turned and went for Flash. Flash was the only one who didn't get hit by Kitty. Everyone else (including Jericho) got hit several times in the arms.

Jacen and shin sat on the back of the car watching kitty chase flash around. "Why does she act like that" shin asked. "Who knows. I don't have the guts to ask" jacen said as he watched kitty try to tackle flash but flash moved out of the way. "So why don't you ask her" shin asked. "Let's just say this. I fear for my life some times when i'm around her. She punched her friend and he flew 5 feet from what I herd" jacen said as he saw kity try again. "Come back here flash" kitty said as she got up. Jacen and shin just shook there heads.

Kitty dodged another takle.

"no way if you catch me you'll kill me!"

"Come here right now and i'll kill you quickly!"

Kitty managed to get her arm around Flashes neck and pull her to the ground. Flash struggled against Kitty while screaming and lauging. Kitty began to pretend to strangle Flash who pretended to be strangled.

"Shouldn't some one help her?" Shin asked.

"stangle Flash? Naw i think she can do that on her own." Jacen replied smirking.

500th post! I feel really cool right now, heh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]Shin looked outside the window. Something was going to happen; he could feel it...[/i]

Shin: I think we need to check up on Jericho.

Jacen: Why? Jericho can take care of himself.

Shin: Yeah, but I get the feeling that he's gonna pull something stupid.

Jacen: Jericho? Nah, he would never do anything stupid!

[i]Kitty and Flash stopped fighting.[/i]

Flash: Please! Who have you been hanging out with?!

Jacen: What do you mean?

Kitty: Jericho does stupid things all the time!

Jacen: Like what?

[i]Just then, The Star Jammer flew overhead. It slowed for a bit, then accelerated out of everyone's view.[/i]

Kitty: Like that.

Flash: What the hell is he doing?!

Shin: I knew he would pull something like this! He's probably going after Zemdi himself!

Jacen: Does he have a death wish or something?!

Kitty: We have to go after him!

Flash: Yeah, after all we've been through, we can't just let him die like that!

Jacen: How are we gonna get there?

Shin: We could always use my ship. It might be a bit cramped but I'm sure that we could keep up with Jericho easily enough.

Kitty: Then, it's settled! We're going after Jericho!

"Come on then let's go" jacen said running to the car. The others followed. As they left shin got on his motor cycle and followed. "Esap does jericho still have the comuincator" jacen said pushing a button. "Yes sir. The tracker inside the comunicator is all ready on" esap said. "Get the ship ready and open the cargo bay" jacen said as the handgers came into view. Jacen drove the car into the ship. "I'm going with shin" kitty said going out of the cargo bay. Flash and jacen just looked at each other. "Just be sure not to kill him" flash said as the doors closed. Jacen started up the ship and lifted off. Shins ship was lifting off too. They flew in the direction that they saw jericho went. "I just hope he doesn't do some thing stupid with out us" kitty said over the comunication system. "Knowing him he'll do some thing stupid by the time we catch him" jacen said starting to laugh.

Jericho: Lo go on course towards the astroid belt from their we will land on Legolas Station.

Lo-29: Sir are you sure of that ?

Jericho: Im sure that the station is just a little to quite for beeing around for a couple of months.

Lo-29: Sir the station is only two months old and it makes you fell uncomfortable.

Jericho: No the owner of the station is known as Kenji Zemdi.

Lo-29: Sir do you think he is the Zemdi your after.

Jericho: Not sure but a gut feeling.

Kitty: Wait.. did he put it on board?!

Shin: What?

Kitty: My new cycle! Hang on, I'm goin' to the cargo bay.

Shin: Okay. You know where it is?

Kitty: Yeah.

Kitty got up and walked to the cargo bay. She saw a tarp and pulled it off. Underneath was her new cycle. She sighed with relief and put the tarp back on. She walked back to where Shin was and sat down.

[i]Shin leaned back in his seat and prepared to start the engine.[/i]

Shin: That cycle of yours better not scratch my ship up or you're paying for the damage, Kitty.

Kitty: No way am I paying for anything that happens to your ship!

Flash: Aren't you supposed to be rich?

Shin: Yeah, so?

Jacen: Couldn't you pay for it yourself?

Shin: You fly with me, you take the responsibility of not messing up my ship. That is, unless you have another way to get to where you're going?

[i]Everyone glares at Shin.[/i]

Shin: I thought not. Now, let's get out of here.

[i]Shin starts up the engine and the ship lifts off and flies away.[/i]

The Star Jammer flies through the astroid field dodging the astroids, Jericho looks forword as he comes into contanct with Legolas Station. As the star jammer boards the docking bay, Jericho walks off the ship and goes on a search.

Jericho: Fill the ship up.

Man: Yes sir.

Jericho: So what kind of service is on this station.

Man: A whole lot for beeing way out here.

Jericho: Im sure your right.

Kitty: So guys? Do we have ANY idea as to why Jericho is stupidly heading off to? I mean, he shouldn't just go searching blindly through space. Zemdi probably isn't there, either.

Jasen: I'm not sure. Maybe he's searching for info on Zemdi, or maybe some of his henchmen are there.

Shin: Who knows? He seems like the lucky type. He does have [i]some[/i] skill, I'll give him that. But he probably just lucks out on a lot of things.

Kitty: I thought that too. He never leaves a good first impression. He does have skill, though. Trust me.

Flash: Wow Kitty! I thought you hated him.

Kitty: Yeah, I hate you, too. Keep it up and I'll go back there!!

Jasen: Not here, please?

Shin: Not in MY ship!! Wait until we land, idiots.

Kitty: Who you callin' an idiot!?

Flash: You, dimwit!!

Kitty: You're the dimwit, idiot!!

Kitty and Flash continued to call eachother names and yell at the other while Jasen helplessly tries to make them quiet down. Shin just gets annoyed and tries to ignore them.

Shin: Quiet!! Geez, you two!! How old are you? You act like 3 year olds!

Kitty and Flash just stick out their tounges and look away from everyone for the rest of the flight. Jasen, who by this time is doing this: :sweat:, is laughing to keep the mood light.

Jericho walks up to the front office and kicks open the door, he quickly take out his shotgun and has an smirk on his face.

Zemdi: Finally the hunter finds me inside my space station, job well done.

Jericho: I figured it out that only an nut case would hide out in the astroid belt.

Zemdi: Have you ever found out my motive.

Jericho: No so explain it.

Zemdi: Using key political players for my selfish use. I was ready to create an political party that would bring the world into my controll. I would then move on to create an world without fear , a world with perfect leadership.

Jericho: You would have the worst leadership the world would fear you not grace you as an powerfull leader.

They came to the asteroid where jericho landed. "So kitty what would you do if you found the place where your target is" jacen asked as they walked out of the ships. "Why are you asking me" kitty asked looking at him. "Do you realy need for us to answer you" flash said smilling. Kitty just grumbled about the responce. "I would go find the target as fast as I can then go in shooting" kitty said as she walked off. "There's your answer jacen. Let's go find jericho" shin said as they followed kitty. "If we can't find him we can always listen for the sound of bullets" flash said as they walked into a hallway.

Zemdi: Jericho see it through my eye's. The world has never been perfect , im sick of watching the world be draged down into a black hole of termoil. It can all stop , I will have the power to dispose of those who make the world an nasty place.

Jericho: It sounds more like dictatorship and no man has the right to do so.

Zemdi: If you do not wish to follow than I will have to watch you die.

Jericho: Zemdi go too hell.

Jericho points the shotgun at Zemdi , but Zemdi laughs.

Zemdi: I got you Inblade, I have a remote gun drone with a bull's eye target on your head.

Jericho: DAMN !! Well don't you think im lucky enough just to dodge it as I pull the trigger.

• 3 months later...
Flash shivered.

Flash: Hey guys did you feel like?

Kitty: feel what?

Flash: i dunno, it was like...a really bad feeling like when your close to something you've been searching for all your life but you just know it's gunna have a bad outcome and suddenly you don't want it any more.

Kitty: What are you talking about?

Shin: I guess that's one way to say you have a bad feeling about something.

Flash shook her head.

Flash: never mind. Forget I said anything...