OtakuBoards

Rogue Trader

Galvatron

Kitty: Well....

Flash: Oh! Come on! It'll be fun!

Kitty: Ok. It'll be fun!

The girls kept talking about how they were gonna decide which ships to grafiti and who to water balloon. When Jericho asked them what they were going to do, they denied him an answer, making him suspicous.

Jericho: We're gonna have to watch what the girls do when we get to Sintillia. I think they're up to something.

Jasen: Okay. I just hope that what they're planing isn't big. We can't afford to be caught there.

Kitty overheard them and walked up to the cockpit. She put her hands on their sholders making them jump.

Kitty: Don't worry boys! You need us, just give us a call. We won't do anything TOO big and attention grabbing.

Jericho and Jasen both had nervous looks on their faces. They were going to have to make this trip a quick one.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The ships are refueld and we have our food" jacen said as they left the station. Flash and kitty were talking about there plans. "At least there not fighting" jericho said. A couple of hours later they came upon sintila. "Are there any bounty hunters here" flash aked. "Don't worry there's normaly no bounty hunters. The only people that you would have to worry about are cops or a couple of body gaurds" jacen said as thet entered the planets atmosphere. They came upon a small mansion over looking a ocean on a cliff. "Is that your house" jericho asked. "Yes it is. I got it with money I got the body gaurd jobs i've done and for all the people who have bounty's on there head that I brought in" jacen said as they came to the front of the cliff. A door in the cliff wall opened and they landed in a small hanger. "Feel free to make your self at home" jacen said smilling.

Kitty stared. The ceiling was huge, and the paint job looked to weird for her. She also noticed lots of stair cases.

Kitty: Look. All I need to know is where the ffod and the TV is. After that, I'm happy.

Flash: Is that all you've got at your house?

Kitty: No! I've got more than just a kitchen and living room! I may not look it, but I am rich, ya know!

Flash: I know, but you kinda act like you've never used the other parts of your house at all.

Kitty: I have too! You ought to se-

Jericho: Enough. Where is the TV? I think we should look and see if there's anymore news about any of Zemdi's men. I just hope they aren't getting awards again. That was annoying.

Kitty: I bet Shin's here.

The others left, but Jericho stayed behind. He hadn't heard Kitty talk about Shin for hours, and even then, she said very little.

Jericho: You sure?

Kitty: I bet there'll be a lot of leads towards Zemdi, and if we're following him, Shin's following us. He's trying to get ours and Zemdi's bounty.

Jericho: If only we could find a way to get rid of him.

Kitty: Leave that to me. I'll kill him if it's the last thing I do.

Jericho and Kitty were silent again. Kitty walked away towards where the others had gone, and slowly, Jericho followed.

"The rooms are on the second level" jacen said as they came out of the hanger. They walked down A hall way and came into big A room with A big screen t.v, dart board, bar, pool table and stero system. The room was painted red and the coloms where A light tan color "I hardly ever use the bar but I keep it incase I have people over" jacen said as he turned on the t.v. There wasn't any news about zemdi yet. Jericho went over to the pool table and said "jacen how about we play a game of pool" while kitty and flash sat down on a coach. Jacen went over to a cabnint and pulled out the things for the pool table. "Feel free to look around the place" jacen said.

Flash rushed around the place checking out all the rooms. After she was ssatisfied that she had been in all the rooms at least five times she went to her bag and checked out the contents.

Flush snuck up behind kitty and shouted BOO!

Kitty whirrled around and threw her fist out to punch Flash. Flash ducked barely missing a beating in the face.

Kitty: You shouldn't sneak up on people like that!

Flash: Sorry, i'm just gladd you didn't have your gun.

Flash smiled and pulled aspray paint can and two packages of water baloons.

flash: ready for some fun?

[i]Shin hops out of his ship, winces slightly, and pays his fee.[/i]

Shin: You'd better take good care of my ship.

Valet: Or what?

[i]Shin rolls his eyes and takes out his gun. He shoots the valet in the head and turns to face another valet.[/i]

Shin: [i]You'd[/i] better take care of my ship.

Valet: Y...yes...yes, sir!

Shin: That's better.

[i]Shin walks off.[/i]

Shin: This place is huge...don't know how I'll ever find anyone here, but I bet I will.

[i]Shin shakes his leg a little.[/i]

Shin: It seems almost healed, but I shouldn't take any chances. An injury like this could be the difference between life and death, and I don't intend on giving Inblade any advantages like this.

[i]Shin walks into a hotel.[/i]

Shin: Any rooms available?

Clerk: We have a room on floor 54 if you're interested in a view.

Shin: A view, huh? Sounds nice. I'll take it.

[i]Shin pays the clerk, takes the key, and hops into the elevator.[/i]

Shin: Getting another good rest should be nice. Yeah, I'll rest and then I'll catch Inblade...the perfect day...

Kitty and Flash start laughing as they leave Jasen and Jericho behind. They were both slightly worried about what the girls were going to do. It they did anything huge, that could put them in danger from the police and bounty hunters everywhere.

Kitty: Where to go...? How 'bout that gas station. It's only a mile away. We could walk and then have some fun.

Flash: Yeah! That's a great idea! And we can climb to the top of that roof, and water balloon people.

Kitty: Yep, this is gonna be fun!

Inside....

Jericho: Should one of us follow them? I mean, if they get into trouble?

Jasen: Nah. If they get into trouble, they'll get out. But it might get them bigger bounties or something... Let's just hope they're careful.

Jericho couldn't stop looking out the window. [i]Kitty is very good at being sneaky when she wants. But when she doesn't, she's a handful. Flash, though, could keep Kitty in check. I hope they're careful...[/i]

[i] Flash keep kitty in check? [/i] The guys had no idea what they were letting the girls into...

Kitty kept her hand over Flashes mouth.

Kitty:shhh

Flash: I can't help it.

Kitty and flash watched as a guy turned the corner.

Flash: Isee a victum!

Kitty: shhh!

Kitty and flash waited for the poor guy to get claser.

together: Now!

They both threw the waterbaloons at the guys soaking him.

Guy: hey what the-

He picked up a walkie talkie.

Guy: gennie I'm gunna need a patrol car down here we got two hoodlums.

Kitty and flash looked at each other.

Flash: Cop!!!

Kitty and flash ran from the guy as he tried to chase them down.

Flash: Lets try to hide in that hotel.

the girls ducked in and stifled giggles as the cop ran right by.

Kitty: phew that was close.

Flash tell me about it. Hey! lets knock on random doors and run!

Kitty: don't you think we've been in enough trouble.

flash ignored her and pulled her along. Little did the two girls know they were in the same hotel with Shin.

Kitty: This isn't good. They have security guards all around this hotel! If the cops get the word to them... well...

Flash: Don't panic! We won't get caught. I hope we get out...

Kitty: Now you're falling apart! We'll definitly get caught now! Wait... that can't be him! No! Not now!

Flash: Who?! Why not now? Wait, what's going on Kitty?!

Kitty didn't respond. She suddenly pointed at a man walking across the room towards the clerk. She was still very quiet.

Flash: Who is that? Kitty! Tell me!

Kitty: It's Shin. He's here and I don't want to make a big scene, but I want to kill him, too.

Flash: Kitty... We'll have to escape and kill him later.

Kitty: When I kill him, promise me that you'll stop anyone trying to interfere with me. Make sure I get the kill.

Flash was silent, but she nodded. Kitty was now cold and still, her eyes were very still upon Shin, who was now going back upstairs.

Jericho sat in the Star Jammer talking to the so called employer through the transmission.

Jericho: So let me get this straight their is a member of the cult on this Planet.

Grey: Yes Inblade noe you know what to do.

Jericho: Don't tell what I got to do because im going to it any way whats your name.

Grey: My name is Grey that's all you need to know.

Flash grew a little aticipated-like.

Flash: Come on kitty lets get out of here.

Kitty: but shin's sooo close.

Flash: yes, but like you said you don't want to make a scene.

Kitty nodded.

Kitty: Okay but we can't go out the front.

Flash: well there's gotta be a back door some where...

Jericho: Lo you know that this employer is just too mysterious and I need to know answers.

Lo-29: Sir remember all he said is all the greatest bounty hunters are under him. As of now it's all one giant race to Zemdi.

Jericho: Yeah Zemdi is a threat to the galaxy and all I got a feeling that their is more than meets the eye here.

Lo-29: Yes but remeber the puzzle part that the lost colony and Zemdi.

Jericho: It's all a legend that lost colony why dose a nut case need to search for it.

[i]As the elevator is closing, Shin takes a quick peek outside. He sees a familiar face right before the elevator closes.[/i]

Shin: Was that...? No, it couldn't be...

[i]The elevator slowly rises to its destination. The elevator stops at Floor 54 and Shin walks out. He spots his room down the hall and opens it up. He walks inside, closes the door, and immediately lays down on the bed.[/i]

Shin: Now [i]this[/i] is what I need...no bounty hunting...no crazy chicks...just rest and relaxation...

[i]Shin closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.[/i]

Jacen was walking through the halls of his house and came to a locked door. He preesed a panel and it opened. A scanner and a card key slot came out. He put his left hand on the scanner and swiped the card key through. "Esap asre the systemes up" jacen asked as he entered the room."Yes sir i've hacked into the police systems and i've started searching for records on zemdi" esap said. Jacen sat down infront of a computer with a lot of equpment around it. He brought up a file of all the calls that had been sent in by oficers.
Two of the calls got his attention. "Esap go tell jericho that shin might be here and i'm going to look for kitty and flash" jacen said as he left the room. He went into the garadge and opened the doors. There a couple of different motorcycle's, vans, trucks and convertable. He got into blue and white striped one, started it up and left to go find kitty and flash. "Knowing those two there probalpy still close by to where the call was sent" jacen said shakeing his head.

Jericho: I have to find out answers why would Zemdi look for that lost colony and why pepole follow him.

Lo-29: Sir just get some rest and relax for the time.

Jericho: You know watch the ship im going to look around I know something is wrong .

Jericho put on a nice looking shirt and pants to blend into the crowd.

Jericho: Im glad that I put money into these Tarlian shirts, the best in what money can buy from that planet.

[i]Shin wakes up and looks around his room. He stretches a bit and yawns.[/i]

Shin: That's what I needed...a nice nap...

[i]Shin walks over to the window and looks outside.[/i]

Shin: Look at them all. So unsuspecting. They don't know that I'm about to make the biggest capture of my career. By the time I'm off this planet, I'll be known all over the universe.

[i]Shin closes the curtains and walks over to the door. He opens it and walks back over to the elevator. He presses the lobby button and rides the elevator down to the lobby.[/i]

Shin: Now it begins...

[i]Shin smiles a devious smile to himself.[/i]

Jericho had the feeling that some how something was very wrong on this planet. Jericho watched the crowd from a cafe as he read the paper.

Jericho: Nothing in the paper I know trouble is brewing some were .

Transmission call from Jacen.

Jericho: Shin huh well why is he after me . I got to play it safe from here or else.

Flash and Kitty managed to sneak through the back entrance unnoticed, but then saw a lot of police officers patroling the back, but they didn't see the girls. Suddenly there was an explosion, and the cops quickly left.

Kitty: Thanks to who ever for that distraction, now to get outta here...

Flash: We've got to check that explosion out!

Kitty: Why? We could get caught there! We have to escape!

Flash: But someone could've been hurt! We have to check!

Kitty: Man! I didn't think you were so caring at all!

Flash: Hey!!

Kitty stuck her tounge out and walked ahead, while Flash held back for a moment. She then quickly followed Kitty. The explosion was at the gas station. From what they could see, it was an accident, and no one was hurt. They began running towards a cafe for cover.

Kitty: I told you so!

Flash: You didn't tell me anything!

Kitty: I knew there was no use in checking! We could've gotten caught because of all your sentimental crap.

Flash: I never! Well you can-

She stopped talking immediatly and looked around at the people in the cafe. They were all staring at them, Kitty especially.

Kitty: What? What!? WHAT?!?

All of a sudden, some men in a corner pulled out their guns and pointed them at the girls. Kitty noticed Jericho, and he was watching the men intently. Suddenly he flipped a table, sending them to the floor, and then ran for it. He pulled Kitty and Flash along for about a block and then let go and rested.

Jericho: You dimwits! You were warned about all the bounty hunters here! You two shouldn't have barged in there with no disguises on!

Kitty/Flash: Shut up jerk!

Jericho: Me a Jerk for what telling you to play it safe !

Kitty: Yeah you never let us have fun.

Flash: Yeah and your to bossy.

Jericho: Fine call me all the names you want but when I save your life im going to tell you.

Jericho walked away from the two and headed for a resturant since he can't go back to the cafe.

Kitty grumbled something about how Jericho treated her like she was a little kid, and then looked at the ground. Flash looked around and wondered how they were going to find Jasen's house.

Kitty: It can't be that hard to find. It's only a mile from the gas station. We can make it.

Flash: I dunno...

Kitty: Don't let Jericho get to you. He's just a jerk with no brains.

Flash: Yeah, I know what you mean... Wait, we are talking about Jericho right?

Kitty: HEY!

Flash stuck out her tounge and grinned. She started walking towards the gas station casually. Kitty took a spray bottle from her pocket and started writing: KAT RULES! She then hid it and ran after Flash. They soon made it to Jasen's home without being seen, and then they relaxed and began talking.

Flash: How come it took you so long to follow me? Were you pouting?

Kitty: No. I was being an artist.

Flash: You used the spray can?! Wow! I totally forgot! What'd ya write?

Kitty: I wrote: KAT RULES.

Flash: Kat rules? Why'd ya write that instead of Kitty?

Kitty: I was parinoid... I didn't want to get caught... So sue me!

Flash was grinning and rolled her eyes. Kitty kept saying that it was Flash's fault that she became cautious, and that she did it 'cause a lot of bounty hunters here knew her name. Flash just giggled and watched Kitty's reactions.

Jericho sat inside one of the most delicious dinning resturants in all of the colonies named the The Gorry. Sure it it was little expensive but Jericho had the extra funds to eat their tonight. Jericho waited for his lobster and steak while he watched a mysterious figuer with a briefcase talking to a man with a top hat and coat on.

Jericho: Hmm a coat and top hat man in a resturant like this and that man with the briefcass is dressed to. Classy to be some kind of lawyer.

[i]Shin walks past a wall and looks at the inscription on it. It says "Kat rules."[/i]

Shin: "Kat rules?" Now I've seen everything...

[i]Shin continues walking down the road and his stomach growls.[/i]

Shin: Man, I'm hungry! I haven't eaten in a long time...

[i]Shin spots a restaurant about half a block away.[/i]

Shin: Finally! Some food!

[i]Shin checks his wallet before walking over to the restaurant. He has plenty of money inside, so he goes over to the entrance.[/i]

Shin: The Gorry? Who comes up with this stuff...?

[i]Shin walks up to the front. He notices that just about everyone is dressed in suits and dresses.[/i]

Shin: Pretty posh crowd.

Maitre d: Do you have a reservation, sir?

Shin: Yes, as a matter of fact, I do.

[i]Shin puts his hand in his coat pocket and takes out a gun. He points it at the maitre d.[/i]

Shin: Here you go; my reservation.

Maitre d: I see...wait here.

[i]Shin sits down as the maitre d prepares the table.[/i]

Man 1: Yeah I got the so money to wire itno Zemdi account.

Man 2: Excellent job, for now enjoy the meal.

Jericho continues to watch the two from a distince at his table, he calls Jacen to find something out.

Jericho: Jacen I think I got some info but I need you to check something for me. Can you find out who's the wealthest person on this planet I got a feeling that he has a bounty on him.

"O.k i'll see what I can find. Esap bring up the files of all the people who have the most buisneises on the planet and who has the most money" jacen said into a on board computer in the car. A panel opened and a laptop came out. On the screen was all the people with the most buinesses and the most money. "The persons name is daren teckimoray. He has the most money on the planet. Should I get kitty and flash" jacen said. "Maybe and meet me at the gorry" jericho said. "Esap, are flash and kitty back yet" jacen asked as he started the car. "Yes sir" esap answered. "Give them one of the cars, give the keys to flash and tell them where to meet us" jacen said as he headed to the gorry.

Kitty and Flash were walking around the house when all of a sudden, some keys and a picture of a car popped out of the wall.

esap: Jasen has given you permission to drive this car. Here are the keys. Flash will drive. You are to go to the restuarant: "The Gorry".

Kitty: :cussing: That little brat! I'll kill him! I want to drive!!

Flash: :p Too bad! He gave ME the keys, so you sit in the passenger seat.

Kitty: :angry2: Well, shouldn't you find the car, idiot?

Flash: HEY! Well, I guess so... Lets see, it's blue, it's a comaro, and it's supposed to be outside right now.

Sure enough, when they walked out, the car in the picture was right there. They hopped in and started to drive towards The Gorry.