OtakuBoards

Rogue Trader

Galvatron

Maitre d: This way, sir.

Shin: Thanks.

[i]The maitre d leads Shin to his table. Shin sits down and takes a menu from the maitre d. Shin looks at the menu and raises his eyebrows. As a waiter passes by, Shin pulls on his coat.[/i]

Waiter: Yes?

Shin: Don't you guys serve any [i]real[/i] food here?

Waiter: I don't understand, sir.

[i]Shin points to the menu.[/i]

Shin: All this stuff. It's in some crazy alien language!

Waiter: That's French, sir.

Shin: Well, whatever it is, I don't understand it!

Waiter: I can assure you that the food is good, sir.

Shin: Fine, I'll take your word for it. Tell me, do you serve steak here?

Waiter: Yes, we do.

Shin: Fine, get me some steak.

Waiter: How would you like it cooked?

Shin: What's with all the questions?! I don't care how it's cooked!

Waiter: Fine with me, sir.

[i]The waiter leaves and Shin lays back in his seat.[/i]

Shin: Sure are a lot of people here...this must be a popular place.

[i]Shin sees the two people that Jericho saw.[/i]

Shin: Those guys look like they're up to something...might as well keep an eye on them.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Jericho finishes eating he pays the bill and walks out the resturant without drawing any kind of attention. Jacen was already outside waiting for Jericho already .

Jericho: Well were are the two idoits at.

Jacen: Flash and Kitty I let them drive another car to meet us.

Jericho: WHAT !!! You gave them key's to a car. I guess well wait by your car untill daren teckimoray walks out.

Flash:.. I don't think it's a good idea to take a detour.

Kitty: Hey, it won't be the end of the world. Besides, they probably don't want us there 'cause they think we're idiots.

Flash: They do? How do you know?

Kitty: I don't. Jericho kept callin' us stupid or idiotic, so they probably think we're idiots with a car now.

Flash: You're probably right... Let's go!

Flash and Kitty went in the opposite direction of the Gorry, and headed towards some abandoned warehouses. They pulled out their spray cans and graffitied away.

Flash: I wrote: Speed Moon. What'd you write?

Kitty: Speed Moon? Oh! For Flash Crescent. Very nice. I didn't write anything. I more drew. It's a picture of a cat with a shotgun and a magnum. Not bad, eh?

Flash: Woah... You're good at this!

Kitty: I did it a lot back in elementary school, ya know, before the good ol' bounty days.

The girls giggled and did some more "art". After about an hour, they decided that the warehouses didn't need anything else, so they headed back towards the Gorry. During that hour, Jericho and Jasen....

[i]Shin puts his fork down and burps contently.[/i]

Shin: Now [i]that[/i] was a steak.

Waiter: Your bill, sir.

Shin: Huh? Thanks.

[i]Shin pays the money and gets out of his seat.[/i]

Shin: Man, the night can't get much better than this...

[i]Shin walks out of The Gorry and peers down the road.[/i]

Shin: What the hell is that?

[i]Shin sees the car that Kitty and Flash are driving and recognizes them immediately.[/i]

Shin: Holy crap, it's that crazy chick who got me with the shotgun! She's probably after me right now!

[i]Shin runs back into The Gorry.[/i]

Shin: Well, she won't be getting the jump on me, that's for sure.

"Do you think daren will lead us to zemdi" jacen asked. "I don't know but he would be the closest lead we have" jericho said. "I wonder where those to are" Jacen as he sat down in the car. He opened a panel in the car and a radar came out. It showed that flash and kitty were comeing. Jacen pushed a button and said "Where have you two been for the last hour." "Oh we haven't done any thing. We were just driveing around" kitty said. Jacen and jericho just shook there heads. Jericho could see kitty and flash comeing down the road. Jacen noticed some one come out then back in. Jacen pushed the comunicator button again and said "I think we have some one other than daren to deal with" as he pulled out his gun.

Kitty stuck her head out the window and waved at Jericho. Jericho just looked at her with a dull expression on his face. She stuck her tounge out and popped back into the car.

Kitty: That jerk. He's so rude to me. What'd I do?

Flash: I dunno. What'd he do?

Kitty: Never mind. Hey look, Jacen's got his gun out. Pull over already!

Flash: No backseat driving! I hate parrellel parking.

Kitty kept yelling at her to hurry up and park, and Flash kept telling her that she shouldn't be such a pain. When they finally parked and got out of the car, they had their weapons out and walked towards the others.

Jericho: 'Bout time you two showed up. Jasen says he saw Shin. Good thing you've got your weapons out.

Kitty's face turned cold. She looked into the restuarant. She hoped that this was the place where she would get her revenge, she would kill Shin. Jasen looked worridly at her and back into the restuarant.

Jasen: Don't go in yet. We think that there's a lead to Zemdi in there. We can't screw it up.

Kitty: How 'bout I kill them too? That way I'll get two prizes.

Jericho: No. We need him alive. Besides, the bounty will be bigger alive.

Flash: Is all you care about money, Jericho? You could at least show some symapthy towards Kitty and all she's been through.

Kitty: Sympathy is pointless. It won't help anyone, and besides. I don't want it from Jericho.

The others were quiet. They kept waiting for the man to come out. Finally, the man emerged and Kitty walked towards him. Jericho tried to stop her, but she managed to avoid him.

Kitty: Who are you?

Daren: Why I'm Daren Teckimoray. Who are you, ma'am?

Kitty: No one. Just a face in the crowd. Now, can I ask you for a favor?

Daren: We just met, but alright.

Kitty: Those are my friends. Could you perhaps tell us some information?

Daren: About... what?

Kitty: I don't know. They have several questions. I'd really appriciate it!

Daren chuckled and allowed her to take his arm. The others saw how good an actress she was and decided what questions to ask. When they reached the others, she let go of him and held her gun up to his head. He started trembling and the others began their questioning.

[i]Shin stood by the Men's room. He looked in a nearby mirror and he could see Jericho, Jasen, Flash and Kitty talking to someone.[/i]

Shin: Who the hell is that guy? It doesn't matter right now. I'm outnumbered; I need to escape.

[i]Shin slinks over to the back and goes into the kitchen.[/i]

Chef: What are you doing?! You are not supposed to be back here!

Shin: Shut up!

[i]Shin punches the chef in the face and runs off. He avoids several people trying to grab him and arrest him. He slides under another chef and makes a getaway. He sees the back door and runs through it to the outside.[/i]

Shin: Heh, I made it! No crazy chick trying to kill me tonight! But no Jericho, either...should I take the chance? Yes, I will!

[i]Shin sneaks around and goes behind a car. He peers up and sees everyone still talking. He takes out his gun and loads in some bullets. Shin steadies his hand and gets a clear shot at Jericho.[/i]

Shin: Good night, Jericho Inblade.

[i]Shin fires.[/i]

Jericho suddenly fell to the ground cluching his arm. The shot had gone straight in. He was sitting in a puddle of his own blood. Flash grabbed him and put him in Jasen's car. She picked up Jasen's keys and drove towards his house. Kitty threw Daren to Jasen, who caught him, then fired straight at Shin. She barely missed his cheek, then he hid behind the car. Kitty ran towards it, now with her beam sword out. Kitty slashed at the car and it fell in two. Shin sat before her, now his gun was pointed at her.

Shin: Good bye crazed chick.

Kitty: No you don't!

She ducked just in time and pounced Shin. She held the beam sword at his throat and her gun at his face. He was conered. No where to run. She saw his gun and kicked it away, but this gave Shin a moment to escape. She shot this time.

[i]Shin tried to use his other gun to block the bullet, but he was a step too slow. The bullet entered just above his shoulder blade and exited below his collarbone.[/i]

Shin: Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Son of a *****!

[i]Shin started staggering and clasped his shoulder in pain. He forced himself to keep moving. Kitty aimed and fired again. She barely missed, but hit a trash can near Shin. Some of the trash flew out and hit him.[/i]

Shin: Damn trash!

Kitty: I won't miss again, you bastard! You'll pay for what you did to Jericho!

Shin: Not...likely...

[i]Shin uses all his strength to aim his other gun and shot a bullet at Kitty. The bullet hit Kitty's (actually Shin's) gun and it fell out of her hands. It was then, that Shin saw a taxi. He ran across the street towards it.[/i]

Shin: Taxi!!!!!!

[i]Shin runs over to the taxi and opens the door, desperately.[/i]

Kitty: Why don't you take your damn gun, too?!

[i]Kitty throws Shin's gun at him in frustration. It sails all the way over the street and strikes his injured shoulder.[/i]

Shin: Ahhhhh!!!!! Damn girl!!!!

[i]Shin throws himself into the taxi.[/i]

Shin: Take me to the hospital, now!

Driver: Yes, sir!

[i]The taxi drives off to the hospital with Shin inside.[/i]

Kitty walked back on to the side walk and punched the wall of the restuarant in frustration, then she fell to the ground with an odd look on her face. Jasen had tied up Daren and shoved him in the car Flash and Kitty had used to get there. Jasen went over to Kitty and helped her up. She had wide eyes and her fist was red. [i]I lost him again! Damn it! I can't ever kill him! Why?! Why...[/i]

Jasen: Come on, let's check on Jericho.

Kitty: ... Yeah... let's go...

She was quiet on the drive over there and Daren kept threating that he could have the entire police force on them in one minute, but they knew he was bluffing. When they finally reached Jasen's place, they got out and went inside. Jasen took care of Daren and Kitty went to find Flash and Jericho. She saw Flash in the hallway and went over to her.

Kitty: How is he?

Flash: I've stopped the bleeding, but I can't get the bullet out. It's just above his elbow. What happened with you?

Kitty: He.. I.. I couldn't kill him. I missed again. I-I... I couldn't kill him. I'm too weak.

Flash: No you aren't. At least you aren't goin' soft. You did get him, right?

Kitty: His shoulder. I guess you're right.

They walked into Jericho's room to find him unconcious, but still alive.

Kitty: Stupid knuckle head. You're the infamous Inblade, and you couldn't see that bullet coming.

Flash: Neither did you!

Kitty: Yes I did. I moved before it even hit him. Don't you remember?

Flash's eyes widened, then she nodded. They sat down on opposite sides of the bed that Jericho lay on and stayed quiet.

Jericho: Infamous well I got those on and off day's, well I better not let that robot know about this.
He kind of felt pain as he moved his arm but Jericho found away to get pass it.
Jericho: Did you get the bounty on that guy please tell me yes, and im getting out of the hospitle right now I will not stay a day longer.

Kitty: Dunno. Jasen was interogatting him somewhere in this house. And we aren't in a hospital, dimwit.

Flash: You sure he hasn't turned him in?

Kitty: Well, no. You could go look for him.

Jericho: Well you have fun. I'm getting outta bed.

Flash: Jericho! You still have no brains! You can't leave until someone gets the bullet out! We can't, and you won't be able to use your arm with it in there!

Jericho: Fine. Call a doctor and ask for a house call.

Kitty looked at the arm and noticed that the bullet wasn't too deep. She walked up and pinched his arm. He yelled at her after a little scream of pain and Flash scolded her. But Kitty was throwing the bullet between her hands.

Kitty: You can leave anytime you want. I've done this countless times before. All you need is a good pinch and "pop". It's out.

Jericho: You aren't such an idiot I guess.. Flash? Can I leave now?

Flash: Kitty! We can't let him leave! He still needs a sling or something!

Kitty: He doesn't need a sling. All he really needs is a lot of courage and a thick elbow. He can handle it, can't you knuckle head?

Jericho: Stop calling me that idiot!

Kitty: No, not until you lose the idiot stuff, dimwit!

They kept argueing like this for another 20 minutes, but by then Flash had left and come back.

Flash: SHUT UP YOU TWO!!! Okay, now that I have your attention, Jasen got some info and has left to get Daren's bounty.

Jericho: Good. Now we'll have another lead on Zemdi and-

Kitty: A lot more cash to spend! Yes!

Flash shook her head and walked out. Kitty followed, but stuck her tounge out before she left the doorway.

Jericho: That girl is such a pain...

Flash sat down on the couch and laid her head back. She stared up at the ceiing. Kitty sat down on the couch oppiste of her. Flash sighed.

Flash: hey kitty...

Kitty: yeah?

Flash: do you think this is all really worth it I mean...Well i have a confession.

Kitty: What are you talking about?

Flash: I only joined up with yall to get out of trouble. But for some reason now I keep getting more into trouble...

Kitty: You shouldn't have joined with us in the first place then.

Flash: Huh?

Kitty: Jericho and I are very popular among bounty hunters. It'll be a long time until we're caught, if ever, but in the meantime...

Flash: You get yourselves in to trouble. Do you do it on purpose?

Kitty: Heck no. I wouldn't want tons of people after me, but it's just the way it is. I can't help it, 'cause troublemaking is a way of life for me.

Kitty laughed and stuck her tounge out. She saw Jericho walking towards them, but because of the pain in his elbow, he started to stumble. Kitty went over to help him up, even though he objected.

Jericho: Let go of me! I don't need any help from you, so let go! I can walk fine on my own.

Kitty: Alright. If you really want to...

Kitty dropped him on to the floor and laughed in Jericho's face. He pulled her down and laughed in her face. Then they started arguing again, when Flash interuptted (again).

Flash: You two act like you're married.

Kitty/Jericho: FLASH!!!

Kitty got up and ran after Flash, who was still laughing her head off, while Jericho stumbled to get up. Kitty would've caught Flash, but she stopped just in time to avoid hitting Jasen instead.

Jasen: What are you doing?!

Kitty: Never mind. Where's the money?

Flash: Kitty! What is it with you two and money?!

Jericho: Quiet. What information did you get?

Lo-29 was in the house looking for Jericho and he finally found him and started to give medical attention.

Lo-29: Your arm sir what happen? If you die what will happen to me as a robot? Who removed the bullet it was removed unprpoer.

Jericho: It's okay you robot all I need is some bandage around my arm.

Lo-29 just did that also he gave Jericho some acceleration taht helped speed up the healing in his wounded arm.

Kitty: That stuff is only militariy medical use how did you get it.

Jericho: I got my resources around the military.

Jacen: Now if you don't mind I got some info.

Jasen: Well, Zemdi is said to be staying at a resort on the planet Ikaira, and he's leaving next week. He'll be staying at a private residance, but it should be able to spot since it's on a cliff overlooking the beach.

Kitty: I LOVE Ikaira. I've got so many buddies there! They let me use their cycles all the time!

Flash: They let YOU use THEIR cycles ALL the time? They must be as insane as you are!

Kitty stuck her tounge out and went back to the couch.

Jericho: Well, we should leave now. That way we might have a chance of getting him.

Flash: I agree. Let's go.

Jasen: Come on Kitty. Esap, lock the house doors, I'm leaving again. Prepare the ships.
~~~~~~~~
OOC: This is my first post as a Junior Member!

"Esap are one of the car in the burning star" jacen asked as they headed down the hanger. Yes I loaded a convertable into the cargo hold. "Why are you asking what was put into the burning star" flash asked. "All the things in my gardge has bullet prove armore, machine guns, radar, comunication systems and lap top. Well actually the motorcycle's launch tiny time bombs that attach to enemy cars and sends out a magnetic field to disrubt things like computers and a shocker to fry car wires and the driver.
I just cant remember what has the missle launcher" jacen said as they came into the hanger. "Hey jacen I can i have one of the cars from your garadge when this is over" kitty asked. "I'll think about it" jacen said thinking about what trouble she would get into with one. They started the ships and they left sintila.

Jericho reloaded his weapons and picked his lucky seven shotgun, beam saber and laser pistol. He was back in his bounty hunter gear ready for a chance to take down Zemdi for good but would he really be their or is their some set trap waiting ?

Jericho: One rule everyone Zemdi is mine im going to take the killing shot on him.

OOC: Just to let you all know im not ending this rpg this early.

[i]Shin wakes up and looks around. He is in a white room on a bed. He tries to sit up, but a sharp pain in his shoulder convinces him to lay back down. He looks over at his shoulder and there is a large bandage on it. His arm is also in a sling. The door opens and a doctor comes into the room.[/i]

Doctor: Ah, you're awake.

Shin: Where am I?

Doctor: You're in the hospital, of course. You walked in here last night. You were bleeding quite profusely as I remember. You collapsed in front of the desk and you were brought in for emergency surgery. Luckily, the bullet passed through cleanly.

Shin: How did you know that I was shot?

Doctor: I've seen many different types of wounds over the years. I can easily spot a bullet wound.

Shin: How long until I can get out of here?

Doctor: You need to stay here for a few days.

Shin: A few days?! But I have places to go!

Doctor: I'm sorry, but going anywhere is simply out of the question, until your shoulder gets a chance to heal. I'll be right back. You just stay there.

[i]The doctor leaves the room.[/i]

Shin: Stupid girl...now I'm stuck here for the next few days...

The burning star lands but Jericho takes off alone as he runs on a search for Zemdi. He knocks some one of a speeder cycle and throws some money on top of the person as Jericho takes off on it.

Jericho: Go by a new modle with the money .

Man: Keep the cycle i'll by a new modle with the money.

"Come on you two might as well go after him" jacen said as he opened the cargo bay of the burning star. "Nice car you have here. I call shot gun" flash said as they came into the cargo bay. Kitty mumbled about how she wanted to sit up front. Jacen drove out of the cargo bay and the doors closed. "Hopefully he doesn't do any thing stupid" jacen said as he drove after jericho. As they turned a corner jacen said "now I remember this is the car with the missle launchers. But the targeting systme control is behind you flash so kitty can use it. There should be a panel on flashs chair to open the controls so don't use them yet." Hearing this kitty smiled.

Kitty reluctantly didn't open fire, but she did open the controls. She looked over them and within a minute, she had learned all there was to know about it. She smiled some more as they approached a certain street.

Kitty: Can you pull over? I need to get something in that house.

Flash: That place is yours? I would've thought that you would use all the money you had to get a better house than this.

Kitty: I'm not rich. I have a bounty, I don't bring them in.

Flash: Oh yeah, I forgot...

Jasen: Okay, but hurry, we don't want to lose Jericho.

Kitty got out and hurried inside. The place was very neat, but she went upstairs. Inside her room, there was nothing neat at all about it. There was trash, old magazines, and clothes all over the floor. Kitty went to the closet and picked up a cell phone, a bunch of keys, and then changed into a different outfit.

Jasen: What's with the new outfit? Why are you wearing a skirt?

Flash: I never thought I'd see the day when you wore a skirt.

Kitty: Shut up and drive. Everyone here knows me as a nice girl who wears skirts. This way, no one will let a bounty hunter take me in.

Jasen: I guess that's a smart move, you just look so weird.

Kitty stuck her tounge out and went back to looking at the controls as Jasen drove off.

Jericho knew he was going to be in on Zemdi he was going to ask no questions , all he to be done was fire at him. Jericho arrived at an complex building it seemd some under not so impresive security.

Jericho: Got to use some stealth because I don't want any attention .

[i]Shin was immensely bored laying in the bed. His arm had not gotten any better and he was increasingly restless. He stared out the window and sighed with frustration.[/i]

Shin: I can't just stay in here all this time...I need to be out in space chasing Inblade!

[i]Shin slams his right fist to the bed in frustration.[/i]

Shin: If only there was a way for me to get out there...

Voice: Maybe there is a way.

[i]Shin looks over to the door. His old friend, Joseph, had walked inside his room.[/i]

Shin: Joseph! What are you doing here?

Joseph: I'm here to get you out.

Shin: What?! But my shoulder...

Joseph: I have something that can heal your shoulder.

Shin: Really?!

Joseph: Yes, but it's extremely dangerous. It could heal your shoulder, or it could damage the shoulder such that it will never heal. Are you willing to take this risk?

Shin: The rewards are worth the risk.

Joseph: Fine. Just be cautioned that this will cause you extreme pain, but if it works, you will be instantly healed.

[i]Joseph walks over to Shin's left shoulder. He takes out an item that looks like a laser gun. He presses it against Shin shoulder and he winces slightly.[/i]

Joseph: Trust me, this is nothing.

[i]Before Shin can answer, four claws (for lack of a better term) come out of the gun and attach themselves to Shin's shoulder. Shin almost screams in pain, but barely manages to hold it back. A small needle comes out and buries itself into Shin's shoulder. It pokes around for about five minutes and then stops. It comes out and the claws retract. Shin stares at his shoulder, which has suddenly stopped hurting.[/i]

Shin: The pain is gone!

Joseph: I thought you'd like it.

[i]Shin and Joseph hear some footsteps coming from down the hall.[/i]

Joseph: You'd better get out of here.

Shin: What about you?

Joseph: I'll be fine. You get out of here!

Shin: Thanks.

[i]Shin climbs out of the window and starts scaling down the hospital very carefully.[/i]

Shin: Wow, there's no pain in my shoulder at all!

[i]Meanwhile, back in the hospital, Joseph is standing over the dead bodies of the doctors and nurses. He stares out the window and smirks at Shin, who has just gotten to the ground.[/i]

Joseph: What a patsy. He didn't even notice the tracking chip I implanted in his shoulder.