OtakuBoards

Rogue Trader

Galvatron

When the others arrive, they notice lots of mayhem and then get bored looks on their faces.

Kitty: Stupid Jericho!! This won't be any fun if he kills all the guards himself!

Kitty runs into the mayhem, her weapons out.

Flash: Kitty!! Ugh. That's two people on this team who've got no brains at all! At least we've got the element of surprise on our hands.

Six men were suddenly thrown out of the hall with sword marks. All were dead.

Jasen/Flash: Kitty.

Inside, Kitty reached a point where there were dead bodies to the left, and people running from the right.

Kitty: I'll go left. There shouldn't be any guards there anyway.

Shin: Not so fast. I know that you're in with Inblade. Now, where is he?

Kitty: What the hell? Go to hell bastard!!

Before he shot, Kitty kicked Shin in the legs, making him miss his shot and tripping him. She takes out her shotgun and points it in his face.

Kitty: Now tell me why I shouldn't kill you, Shin Hazuki?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the Plasma grenade gives out a flash of raw energy Jericho comes up from the stairs. Only to see five Golden Suns out for the count. Jericho opens the door to the communication room and takes out the two inside.

Jericho: Every one listen up Mercury Andrews is memeber of the National Liberation Front the very cult lead by Zemdi. Play data file on Mercury Andrews.

The file starts to play over the large TV on the wall as a histroy of criminal records came up.

Jericho: Thats why Mercury Andrews called for the Golden Suns to protect his cover.

Mercury Andrews : Inblade I know you can here me up in the Transmission room. come down and claim your prize.

Jericho makes his way down to the main banquiet room to come face to face with Mercury Andrews. As Jericho comes near Mercury snaps his finger , robed members apart of Zemdis cult come from behind the stage. Jericho flips over a table to use as cover .

Jericho: Jacen this is Jericho I need back up I have cult members with issued military Plasma Riffles !

"Just what I wanted to hear" jacen said as he turned of his comunicator. "Esap bring the burning star around" jacen said after pushing a button on his watch. After a couple of minutes the burning star came down from space.
Flash got in with jacen once it landed. "This is a nice ship" flash said as she looked around and took a seat. "Esap bring the shields up and arm the weapons" jacen said With a smile on his face. He brought it around to where the tranismision from jericho came from. He brought it in slightly through the builing. He saw jericho and a group of people with guns aimed at him. "Hey mercury would you rather have us bring ya in or get your body blown up" jacen said into the intercom with A targeter aimed at mercury and the people working for him.

Jericho: Reinforcments now drop all weapons scum bags.

Jericho walks up to Mercury Andrews and takes him down too the ground as the cult members only can look on.

Jericho: Well Jacen drop the ship so we can turn him in for a bounty.

The burnning Star drops close enough to lower the back ramp from the air. Jericho throws Mercury in the back as Flash keep a gun pointed at him.

Jacen: What about the rest of them scum bags ?

Jericho: The cops will be on the way, let them deal with it.

The Burnning Star takes off for the police station with Jacen to drag in Mercury all because Jericho and his bounties on his head.

[i]Shin stares into the barrel of the shotgun.[/i]

Shin(thinking): This is a fix...

Kitty: Well?! Answer me!

[i]She shoves the shotgun against his forehead.[/i]

Shin: I'm not going to lie to you; I was going after Inblade.

[i]Kitty squeezes the trigger slightly.[/i]

Shin: ...but I know when I'm defeated. I don't have too much pride to admit that. You've got me. I'll be on my way.

Kitty: How about I make sure you go on your way to Hell?

Shin: Do you think that you can kill me that easily?

Kitty: I don't see a reason why I couldn't.

Shin: Let me give you one!

[i]Shin moves slightly, which throws Kitty out of her concentration. She shoots and the shell grazes Shin's arm; it was burned a little bit, but it would heal. Shin takes out a smoke bomb and tosses it on the floor.[/i]

Shin: I'm a little out of your league, missy! You should've stayed with Jericho; maybe he could've killed me!

[i]Shin runs off, leaving Kitty coughing in the smoke.[/i]

Shin: Now to find Jericho!

Kitty: Oh no...*cough*...you don't!

[i]Kitty fires a blind blast, which, by pure luck, grazes Shin's left calf.[/i]

Shin: Ah...damn it!

[i]Shin starts hobbling away from the scene. He lobs another smoke bomb, so that he can make a clean escape.[/i]

Shin: That stupid *****! I was on my way to getting Jericho! Damn it!

[i]Shin hobbles all the way to his ship and takes off.[/i]

After Jasen had left, Jericho went on a search for Kitty. He saw a ship taking off, but he didn't recognize it.

Jericho: I wonder who that is. It's probably nothing.

Jericho keeps walking and then sees Kitty sulking on the ground. He walks up to her, but she doesn't see him.

Kitty: Stupid Shin. I can't believe it. I had him RIGHT there. Damn it!! Stupid Shin...

Jericho: Shin? What do you mean? That guy we met at the Library of-

Kitty: Yes. That Shin. Damn it. I only got his arm. I wonder if I got him on the second shot? Maybe...

Jericho: Let's go. Jasen and Flash went to drop off Mercury at the cop's place. I hope they aren't reckless and make Flash visible.

Kitty: Who cares. That shin bastard is after you, and I almost had him!! Damn it!!

After complaining for 5 more minutes, she finally gets up and silently walks away with Jericho following.

Jericho and Kitty walk back to Jerichos house, as they wait for Jacen and Flash to come back.

Jericho: Get some rest when you can because we have no idea when another mesaage on a bounty will come in.

Meanwhile some were out their is Zemdi, with his jet black hair flowing behind him as he walks back and forth grasping the wine glass in his hand.

Zemdi: Now Mercury Andrews has failed me along with those two gones in the Traders District colony. It seems like Jericho Inblade can be trouble well im sure other bounty hunters can stop him.

Kitty sits on the couch next to Jericho and sits sulking. She isn't paying attention to the TV. She keeps thinking of her meeting with Shin.
[i]Why didn't I kill him? Why couldn't I kill him? Am I going soft? Is it these guys who are making me hesitate to kill? Damn it... I don't want to leave... But even if I leave, it probably won't make a difference. I'll just have to start killing again. But why is that bad?![/i]
Jericho walked into the kitchen and got himself a drink. He noticed Kitty staring intently at the wall. He walked over.

Jericho: Want a drink?

Kitty: No, thanks. I'm not thirsty.

Jericho: Oh come on Kitty. Don't get too upset about Shin. He's just a bounty hunter that's after me. There's nothin' new 'bout that, is there? He won't catch me. Kitty...?

Kitty didn't seem to be listening. She kept hearing Shin's words in her head.
[i]Shin: I'm a little out of your league, missy! You should've stayed with Jericho; maybe he could've killed me![/i]

Kitty: That bastard. He'll regret insulting me like that. I don't need anyone.

Kitty got off the couch and went outside. Jericho followed. Kitty was now sitting on the steps. Jericho knew that comferting her now would only make matters worse, so he left the door open and went back to the couch.

[i]Shin's ship is floating through space and he is bandaging up his leg.[/i]

Shin: That stupid girl got a lucky shot on me, but it hurts like hell...lucky I had some spare medicine in the back...

[i]Shin finishes wrapping up the bandage and seals it down.[/i]

Shin: That should heal in a few hours. Now where to go next...?

[i]Shin checks his navigation computer.[/i]

Shin: I'm awfully close to Mars...maybe it's time I went home and rested for a while. Yeah, that should help...I haven't been home in a while. It's just been non-stop bounties left and right...I could use the rest.

[i]Shin turns his ship around and heads for Mars.[/i]

Shin: Just rest and relaxation...and after that, it should be no trouble catching Jericho. As difficult as it's been, I'm enjoying the challenge.

Jericho: Kitty you need to get some sleep, I'll wait up for Jacen and Flash to come back with the money.
Kitty goes to get some sleep and Jacen and Flash return with money from Mercury Andrews bounty on his head.

Jacen: We got some good cash off of Mercury.

Jericho: Awsome we need to save it because im sure the worst of part is about to come !

"Stay here flash while I take this guy in" jacen said as he went down the cargo ramp with mercury into the police station. "I'm here for the bounty on mercury andrews" jacen said to a man at the front desk. "Hold on and i'll get you your money" the man said as he pushed A button and to police man came to take mercury away. The man then went into a room behind him and brought out A suit case. Jacen nodded and left the station.
"I wonder if he put some thing other than money in here" jacen thought to him self before he got to his ship. "How did it go" flash asked as jacen got on the ship. "I think there's some thing other than money in this case" jacen said as he opened the case. He lefted up the money and started looking around the case. After A couple of minutes he found A tracking device.
"Just as I thought, the cop was working for zemdi. Esap take the ship to the hangers" jacen said as he disabled the tracker. Jacen and flash went to the cargo bay as the ship started up. Thery got onto jacens motor cycle and headed back to jerichos house with the money as the burning star left.

Jericho: Hey you guy's are back, wow thats a some load of cash for Mercury Andrews.

Jacen: It's enough to by a a new ship but thats not what the money is for. I was thinking we could hold on to it.

Jericho: Yeah not a bad plan im sure were going to soon have to travle a lot more to look for Zemdi. Well everyone get some rest because by the morning we should head out to a new location.

"We cold go to my house on the planet sintila. It'll take a couple hours to get there but it's A nice place" jacen said as he sat down on a chair. "I've herd of that planet. Most people go there for vacations" flash said. "It's A nice place to get lost in a crowd or get some info. If we do go you wont have to worry about paying for parking in the hangers because I have my own hangers hidden away near my house" jacen said.
"We'll take that into consideration" jericho said. "Where would you get the money for a hidden hanger in the first place" kitty asked. "I do some body gaurd work other than bounty hunting" jacen said as he pulled out his gun and started cleaning it.

Jericho: Well lets head for sintila im sure that's a perfect place for a cult member of Zemdi's to hide .

Flash: Why would they need to hide their.

Jericho: You never know they could be finding a place to hide from me. Im sure it's safe who takes guns on a vacation spot besides me.

Jericho went to the Star Jammer to make a system check and loaded up on weapons. Jacen did the same as he checked out the Burnning Star.

Flash noddded.

Flash: good point.

Flash looked at her bandage on her arm. It was a new one so it wasn't bloodstained. [i] I guess I won't be needing this anymore [/i] Flash slowly peeled it off. The wound was healing well enough on it's own. [i] It's all good shootin' from here [/i] She thought to herself.

Everyone else started to load up the Ships. Kitty called out to her as they started to load.

Kitty: Come on Flash! You don't want to be left behind do you?

Flash: Oh, right! Coming!

[i]Shin walks into his house and lays down on his bed.[/i]

Shin: My leg still hurts...

[i]Shin looks down at the bandage. It's a little bloody and it's starting to come off a little bit.[/i]

Shin: Damn girl...I can't believe she got me...

[i]Shin closes his eyes and replays the scene in his mind. He can still feel the heat of the shotgun shell as it grazes his left calf.[/i]

Shin: Well...now's not the time to worry about that...

[i]Shin falls asleep. A few hours later, he wakes up.[/i]

Shin: How long was I out for...?

[i]Shin's phone is ringing.[/i]

Shin: Who's calling me? I barely give anyone my number.

[i]Shin walks over to the phone and picks up the reciever.[/i]

Shin: Hello?

Voice (disguised): Shin, I have some news for you.

Shin: Who is this?

Voice: Don't worry about that. I have some information on Inblade.

[i]Shin snorts.[/i]

Shin: I'm taking a break from Inblade right now. I think I've earned it.

Voice: Then you'll never catch him.

[i]Shin sighs.[/i]

Shin: Fine, what is it?

Voice: Inblade is currently heading to a planet known as Sintila.

Shin: Sintila?! Do you know how far that is from here?!

Voice: Look, I'm not the one going there, Inblade is.

Shin: And why should I believe you?

Voice: If you trust me, you'll find Jericho.

Shin: Fine. I'm going to Sintila.

Voice: Good...good...

[i]Shin hangs up the phone.[/i]

Shin: I just hope my legs heals up before I get there.

Even as the group headed off towards Sintila, Kitty kept replaying her meeting with Shin. She couldn't help but feel annoyed at the fact that she was going soft. The others either didn't pay attention, or didn't want to interfere.

Kitty: How long is it gonna take?

Jericho: Well, from here... I'd say at least 18 hours. It could even be a day.

Kitty: Great. We gonna stop anywhere?

Flash: Don't be stupid. Of course we're gonna stop! When we run out of gas and supplies we'll stop and get food and more fuel.

Jasen: Well Jericho. Looks like this thing's runnin' outta gas. You guys should hide or disguise yourselves.

Jericho: Jasen's right. We can't let anyone recognize us.

Kitty: No, we can't.

The others stared. Rarely did Kitty want to play it smart, but when she did it meant something very dangerous could happen if they weren't careful.

"There's a fuel station close by. They normaley have stores, food courts so there may be some bounty hunters there so let's just hope you don't have to were those costumes again" jacen said as they headed to the station. Once they landed jacen left to get some one to fuel up the ships. A couple of minutes later jacen came back with a truck and a fuel tank. The driver started fueling up the ships. "It seems like there aren't to many people in the station so you can come out" jacen said sticking his head back in the ship. "Some one should probaply stay with the ships while the some one get's us some thing to eat" jericho said as he came out of the ship.

Kitty: I'll do it.

Flash: I really don't think that's a good idea. If someone gets you angry you could go off on one of your killing sprees!

Kitty: I don't think I can...

Flash stared. It was as if these words meant that Kitty was a stranger, an imposter.

Jericho: Lets let Kitty do it. She'll be fine, Flash...

The others walked away, but Flash kept looking at Kitty. Kitty finally had enough of it and walked back into the ship and began to replay the moment with Shin in her head.
[i]'You should've stayed with Jericho; maybe he could've killed me!' Damn you Shin... I'll kill you, even if you're the last person I can kill. You will die at my hands you bastard...[/i]

Flash shook her head. Was Kitty ok? Flash sighed. [i] was it something I said? I mean I was just playing around when I said stuff about the killing spree... [/i]

Flash: Hey Kitty!

Kitty stopped and turned around.

Kitty: What?

Flash: Kitty, is there something wrong? You've been acting strangely.

Kitty:Yeah everythings fine.

Flash: No it's not. Come on. Tell me whats bothering you...

Jericho had to stop at a star ship shop that cought his eye.

Jericho: Look at all the improved parts that the Star Jammer could use Lo.

Lo-29: Sir look they have upgrades for myself.

Jacen: Yeah it's a great shop for space parts.

Jericho: Wow look a new and improved lasser cannon .

Kitty hesitated. She had trouble telling people anything personal, even if it meant that it could help her. She finally sighed and began to tell Flash about her meeting with Shin. Flash stared in awe.

Flash: Well, did you get him on the second shot?

Kitty: Dunno, but I did hear him curse before the second smoke bomb. Maybe I did. Hey, weren't you supposed to go with the others?

Flash: They're too boring for a gal like me. I ought to hang with someone of my own class, even if she has her odd moments.

Kitty smiled, and then they both walked into Jericho's ship and began talking about their old bounty days, when they were first on the run.

[i]Shin is closing in on Sintila.[/i]

Shin: Well, my leg's starting to feel a lot better.

[i]Shin looks at his navigation computer.[/i]

Shin: I'm almost there...I'd better get ready...

[i]Shin puts his ship on autopilot and goes to the back. He's gets some more smoke bombs and reloads his guns.[/i]

Shin: If Inblade is there, then that girl should be there...

[i]Shin flashes back to when Kitty shot him.[/i]

Shin: She'll pay for that...but later. I have Inblade to worry about. Once I take him down, the rest will follow.

[i]Shin goes back to his seat and lies back.[/i]

Shin: This'll be like taking candy from a baby...

Flash looked at the window then turned back to Kittey.

Flash: Hey when we get to Sintillia wanna cause havok?

Kitty: What do you mean?

Flash: Like toss ater ballons at unsuspecting victums and grafiti other ships.

Kitty raised an eyebrow.

Kitty: but wouldn't that get us caught?

Flash: not if we're sneaky about it.