OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2: Deep Dive

GinnyLyn

First off, I'd like to thank Nadou for finding this trailer. Anyways, gawk over it (I haven't had a chance to, my sound system has been crap the last few days, not to mention my Net connection has been going down from 12pm to 8pm everyday. *looks sore*).

[URL=http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_kh2_deepdive.html]Kingdom Hearts 2: Deep Dive[/URL]

Wow, this game looks awesome. I've been wondering when there'd be more stuff about Kingdom Hearts 2. That fight scene with the Riku-looking-dude and all the Heartless in the street and on the building...it just looks awesome. This has got me so exicted that I'll probably be starting a new file on Kingdom Hearts again

I'd play it, but my computer isn't being very cooperative right now. Although, I have seen pics to the whole trailer to Deep Dive and I must say that I was quite exilerated (which is wierd because I'm all excited over pics, so one can wonder how I'll react to the trailer o_O).

Can't wait to see more info on the sequel.

[size=1][color=darkblue] I am awestruck. The background piano ensemble is absolutely terrific. I could've sworn I saw Mickey Mouse somersault towards the end. I'm definitely about to restart Kingdom Hearts, I never got past the the last boss in that [i]The Little Mermaid[/i] area.

I really am looking forward to the game to be released. Considering there's Japanese at the bottom of the text, I'm presuming Japan still has a long wait to get it. Any release date confirmations guys?[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkblue] Sem and I made a good point, we cannot judge this game in full detail yet anyway as that is just pre-rendered video animation. I can say that I am anticipating the sequel, yet, Mickey portrayed as a ronin-like figure? Well that's interesting.

Square has definitely focused on it's more depressing themes though, I adore Disney, yet it went to the extreme a tad in my opinion.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=purple] U have trieds to look at this trailer and nothing comes up for it.. Does anyone know where there is a different trailer at that I can possibly see! But either way I am anticpating its arrival no matter if I cant see it!!!

[/COLOR]

I watched the trailer a few times, reading the words that were in it, and I think that the boy in the hood and trench coat like thing is Sora, and the one with the black band over his eyes is Riku. I think the only reason Sora's hair looks silver is because of the lighting of the video.
Another reason I think that one is Sora is because at the end, the one with the band over his eyes said "He looks just like...you"
Then shortly after that it showed Sora...its just my thoughts or "Theory"

I try not to make theories. I usually end up thinking that the game will follow this one storyline I make up for it, and it turns out to be something else completely and I get disappointed (the first Kingdom Hearts suffered that). I try to block out adver. on RPGs, but in FFX's case, I never knew about it till I got it on my B-day last year.

Still getting excited about this one, though.

[size=1] I saw this thing a loooong time ago, but I'm still going to say that I loved it. I thought it was really neat. Though, there's a better quality version of it lurking around on Kazaa. But I think you need DivX. ::hugs DivX player::[/size]

[b][size=1]
Lol. I downloaded Deep Dive along with our un-fighting version of it ages ago too, lol. But yeah. Can't really say or comment on the next game until we see some in-game footage and some info >.>[/b]

*walks off in blurry daydreaming daze and decides to watch deep Dive again*[/size]

[color=green]It took quite some time to load, but I enjoyed it.^^ I loved the backround music, and the graphics were just as amazing as the normal end-of-the-game video.

Beautiful, stunning, and just plain impressive.^^() I can't wait for this game to come out, though it may be a while.[/color]

I loved it.
Yeah it took a while to load but most of it was worth it.
I couldn't read the words though because they flashed by too quickly.
That was weird seeing Mickey Mouse doing a somersault.
I agree with Shanghai.The hodded guy should be Sora because at one point I saw some red hair sticking out of the hood.And the banded guy should be Riku because you can just tell.

It's too early to make assumptions.

Plus, that very last part--"You look just like him". That means either Riku or Sora is not in the trailer. I personally think that Sora is the odd one out, and Riku is the one talking on the shore. But that is just me.

And King Mickey looked seriously freaked. I even paused it on his screen shot and...:twitch: Freaky. I might get to like Disney after this game.

[size=1] I really think the guy in a blinfold was Riku...I mean, who else can do that?! Lol...just my own opinion speaking there.

I really like the song that starts when the bottle washes up onto shore...It was piano, right?[/size]

Part of the reason the first game sucked so hard, in my personal opinion, was the fact that they ruined so many great opportunities with the Disney license. The director of the game didn't even want to do a Disney based game, and I think it shows. I could barely get past how horrible the Alice stage was, since that's one of my favorite films... and it was the first damn level in the game.

I won't deny that this doesn't look way cooler than the first game, but I have to really wonder where they're going with this and how much of a dark factor Disney will actually allow in the end (although I'd have to assume Square would have a good deal of creative freedom, especially after the success of the first).

Because of all that, I don't see how Mickey suddenly trying to be cool after decades of being corny would change anyone's minds on Disney in general. If it would, I just find that a bit strange personally. If you think that little of them, you're certainly missing out.

when is the new game gonna come out???????? the trailer is soo awesome. . . i oggled at teh screen for like an hour after it was done. i am glad theyll do this game in the ffx style. i really liked that

o_O Wow. That looks amazing.. The fight with that Riku-esque person and all of the Heartless was very Matrixy, sorta.. But then this leaves even more questions to ask, leaving no answers.. But the graphics have seemed to improve quite a bit..

This is yet another reason to get a Playstation for myself. -_-

Guest TriGunMaSta68
Well, that sucked, i just made the biggest post of my life and i deleted it....
Back to topic: There are many things i found in this Video that i think are still missing in this thread. Did anyone notice the numbers that counted down from 13? Then it said 'The Thirteenth Order'. I wonder what this is, this Order. Also, the person in the trench coat is Riku, if you slow it down so that u are watching it frame by frame there is one frame that shows his whole face, and it is undoubtably Riku. There was also many strange sayings, i copied down 5 of them, here they are..."A world between= A forgotten world","A fragmented life","A life without you","The Secret Place'His Voice...Its left me''This time...Ill fight!'", and The third enemy=Nobody 'Whos is the Nobody you ask? They are the nonexistant'". Also, it mentioned Ansem, this makes me believe that Ansem will come back for another go at our heroes. One last thing was, when micky did the somersault, he had the keyblade in his hand, i wonder why he had the keyblade when its Sora's Weapon...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ohkami [/i]
[B]The hodded guy should be Sora because at one point I saw some red hair sticking out of the hood.And the banded guy should be Riku because you can just tell. [/B][/QUOTE]

i agree that the hooded guy is sora and the person he was mentioning was riku. i think ansem cloned riku. thats what i think anyway. also i hear that this game might and im saying might come out in sept. 20th or next september

Has anyone thought that maybe that hooded guy isn't Sora nor Riku, but an entirely new character?

Why would the Sora look so dark and brooding, and have 2 keyblades?

Just wondering?:therock:

Guest TriGunMaSta68
HHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO? I just said it is Riku or a clone of him, look at it frame by frame when hes in the town square place, it quickly shows his WHOLE FACE. It IS Riku OR a clone of him.

There are a few things people havent talked about yet...
1.No one has yet to take intrest in the words and sayings.
2. Mickey= holding Keyblade?
3.Ansem's name popping up
4.The Thirteenth Order
5.Why does Riku( ITS THE GUY IN THE COAT DAMNIT!) have two Keyblades?

Erhm, helLO! Why doesn't everyone remember not to make theories about the game? One of the leading causes of disappointment in games is that people make far out theories, or nicely credible ones, only to find the game went in a completely different direction.

It's happened. It happened to me on Kingdom Hearts. I'm not going to let it happen again.