Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have to say my favorite Muppet would be the wild and hairy Animal.
I think the way he talks is cool, and he likes the ladies.
Plus he's a very good drummer.:D

I can't beleive most of you people forgot about him.
Posted
My favorite was the piano-playing dog. Nobody is being able to get it right, and I forgot it, so we will just call him the piano-playing dog. I remember watching Muppet Babies on Nickelodeon whenever I was a kid. I loved that show.
I never really watched Sesame Street. Elmo always scared the living crap out of me. I could always see him hovering over me with a knife in my dreams. I don't understand why others find him cute.:confused:
Posted
Oh My Gosh! Muppets. Ahh! I Love Miss Piggy! (not in a kissy kissy sort of way) She is aragont, passive, and desperate! She wants Kermit so bad that she is down right mean! (note: Elmo is evil and will be exterminted) Piggy! How could you forget her? Also what about the Beaker and Bunsen Huneydew? Meem mem me mo!

Anyone who can find the Miss Piggy refrence in the post above will win a life time supply of Elmo repelent!
Posted
This is a cool question my favorite is Pepe he was first intoduced in Muppets from Space and He did Long John Silvers cmmercials he s so cute I love him.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I don't know if my parents gave me some crazy drugs or something, but I vaguely remember these two guys named Bunson and Beaker who always did scientific experiments, and the only thing Beaker ever said was "Me me me me me" very rapidly in a high-pitched voice. And Bunson always answered him, like he knew what Beaker was just talking about.

Those guys were pretty cool.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]Yeah those two were funny.^-^

I just thought of my third favorite guys name, Animal, the guy that could hardly speak, or the same guy that plays the drums in Muppet Treasure Island. Anyway yeah he was always one of my top favorites.^-^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Posted
I like Snuffaluffaguss....spelling? who knows? He's so sweet and nice, awww I loved watching him, swaying and and talking slow...how kool was he? He's awesome!!!!
Posted
I loved all of 'em. Piggy was an insane love-sick sow who kicked everybody's arse. Statler and Waldorph had a joke for everything. And Rolph had that smooth jazz image to him. He wasn't the only piano playing muppet, but he was the only one who played piano jazz. The only thing that made Fozzie funny was the fact that he tried so hard, but his jokes were just... sad.

I think Fozzie was played by Frank Oz, which would explain where his name came from (F. Oz, Foz, Fozzie).

I've had a grudge against Elmo for some years now. There was a time when my 2 favorite S. Street muppets (Big Bird and Grover) got all of the attention, but in walks that damn Elmo with his own tickle-me doll. Now, nobody but me even remembers Grover or his alter-ego Super Grover.

btw, the vampire's name (from Sesame's Street) was Count Von Count. Or "The count" for short.

--EDIT--
Adding something in...

Does anybody remember Dr. T & The Electric Mayhem? It was the band Animal played the drums for. They had that stoner chick playing the guitar and the blue guy on sax. Dr. T was the pianist, with a gold tooth.
Posted
[color=blue]Yeah Manic, I remember them. They made a small reference to them right at the begninning of Muppets from Space.
Anyway, I love the muppets. I'm so glad someone made a thread about them.
Animal actually inspired me to be a drummer. So yeah, hes definatley one of my favourites. Along with him, I really like Beaker, as he always gets hurt, Gonzo because he is so damn cool and The Swedish Chef because he got strangled by his noodles, did anyone see that sketch?
I thought the guys on the balcony were called Heckler and Jeckler...Oh well, they are hilarious anyway.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manic [/i]
[B]I loved all of 'em. Piggy was an insane love-sick sow who kicked everybody's arse. Statler and Waldorph had a joke for everything. And Rolph had that smooth jazz image to him. He wasn't the only piano playing muppet, but he was the only one who played piano jazz. The only thing that made Fozzie funny was the fact that he tried so hard, but his jokes were just... sad.

I think Fozzie was played by Frank Oz, which would explain where his name came from (F. Oz, Foz, Fozzie).

I've had a grudge against Elmo for some years now. There was a time when my 2 favorite S. Street muppets (Big Bird and Grover) got all of the attention, but in walks that damn Elmo with his own tickle-me doll. Now, nobody but me even remembers Grover or his alter-ego Super Grover.

btw, the vampire's name (from Sesame's Street) was Count Von Count. Or "The count" for short.

--EDIT--
Adding something in...

Does anybody remember Dr. T & The Electric Mayhem? It was the band Animal played the drums for. They had that stoner chick playing the guitar and the blue guy on sax. Dr. T was the pianist, with a gold tooth. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes. Fozzie was done by Frank Oz. For those of you who don't know, Frank Oz puppeteered Yoda as well and did his voice. Now because of computer graphics, he just does the voice.

The Electric Hayhem roxorz! I love them! Funny as hell.
Posted
Fo/n?/zie the bear is cool. Muppet treasure Island- Mr Bimble (are you telling me that your finger did all this-Kermit.
Nooo! that would be silly. its the man who LIVES in my finger!-Fozzie)

And i like the old fellas. And beaker. he is sooo cool.
Posted
[color=indigo]I am pretty sure that Fozzie is the Muppet bear and Fonzie is that guy from Happy Days that over used the ?Ayyy? catch phrase.

I always thought that the coolest Sesame Street Muppets were Oscar the Grouch and Mr. Snuffalapogus (I have no idea if I spelled that right :p)[/color]
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver]my favorite muppets would hafta be (couldnt decide on just one) Ms. Piggy,b/c she's the only girl, and she kickes butt! Fozzie, B/c he's cool! Gonzo,b/c he looks funny,acts funny, and is hillarious when teamed with rizzo! Animal,b/c he has that attitude, and he acts insane! and of course, rizzo, b/c his wisecracks are hillarious! Does anyone remember that Kermit and Fozzie were brothers?[/color] [/size]
Posted
heh heh heh the muppets ... they are cute! lol i like the penguins... lol like in the weezer vidoe keep fishin' all the penguins are in the background... i don't know why but i just like them a lot.... lol and as fro sesame street ... Oscar is my favorite lol
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like the cookie monster from sesame street. "C is for cookie!"
but my fav. of all time would have to be those two old men that always make those funny comments on the muppet show. I love those guys! HAHA! They make me laugh so hard!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SkytzoPrincess [/i]
[B]my favorite muppet has always been and always will be animal ... he soo awesome i have a poster of him on my wall playin the drums ive had it since i was 3 . [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]Nuff said...:p

The Dog's name was Rowlf.[/b][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...