OtakuBoards

The eternal Question " How the hell do women think?!"

Guest XBebop

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]I think women are treated very badly these days. I'm not a woman or gay or anything I just think people treat women very badly. Like an item or something. It sickens me. They are people. Treat them like people. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know. It's degrading and disgusting. Guys, don't judge women. Judge yourselves if you judge women (btw, I'm a dude, so I'm just speaking for women)

Does it really matter? I mean, the whole reasoning behind wanting to know how a woman thinks is to possibly have a relationship with a certain woman. But by then, it is already to late. Now I may offend someone, and that is not my intention at all. I am just saying it how I have come to learn it.

I think women think about the future more than anything. First, they analyze you for your looks, then they care about the other things. But, their thinking is correct. How could you possibly have a relationship with someone who you find non-attractive. I don't care if the person was a superman in all other areas, if he is ugly to you, then it won't make a bit of difference. And women always think about their future with particular men, even if they intend it to be a short relationship or a fling.

But hey, what do I know? I haven't had a girlfriend for over a year, been in deep depressions that I can't escape, and just want to assume the life of an Anime character and be done with my life.

Later.

Okay...I'll tell you what they teach in gender classes in college. My major is communications, so its important to know the difference between male thinking and female thinking. Remember that men can and do think like women, and women can and do think like men in some cases.

Anyways, Typically, female thought looks for sympathy and and support. It looks to solve things together, and coordinate all resources.
Male thought is highly competitive and status seeking. Kind of like a power trip. It usually looks to be strong and solve things on its own.

Yes, I had a whole class on this. LOL

[COLOR=darkblue]What women think? Hmm, that's a hard question. I personally don't know an answer to that. All women are different. Millions of things go through their heads at a time. In real life, I am really kind of shy. I never really show any emotion, but I think several things. Whether it be about a guy, or not. What I look for in a guy, well, I mainly go for a guy being funny, have the same interests as me, a gentleman, te ability to understand me, nice, trusting, and out going. Being cute, popular, or as you would say, good looks are at the bottom of the list.
Like many others said before...men and women don't all think the same. Some women go for looks, money, or personalty. It depends on the person. It is not some asumption or acusation.
With what Talyor_Hewitt said, I agree and respect him for what he said. Why just look at today's Hip-Hop and Rap music videos show. Half dressed women dancing around the singer/rapper. That just makes me sick. I just wish that they would stop that, but then again, some women like that kind of attention.
There is one thing don't totally agree with though. Not all women want sympathy and support. I'm a female and I have a lot of pride, and I hate asking ppl for help when necessary. I much rather find my own way out. In real life, I hate it when ppl give me sympathy. It makes me feel rather weak. Don't ask me why. I guess its a pride issue.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Ah! No male may understand the thinking of women, so long as he is attracted to them! Simply explaining our intricate thoughts would bring great misfortune and cranial damage. BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well. . . Maybe not. Um, I know I think of all sorts of weird stuff. I also like to play out scenarios in my head! I don?t know if too many others do that. . . I guess I never asked. . . Hmmmm. . .

You know I don?t think I helped very much! ^_^

im a woman and i rarely think...*feels akward*..hahahaha!
i think of random stuuf (and sometimes i will even say it out loud)but i dont think any guy will ever find out what im thinking (or will want to).....i dont think even i can find out how my mind works...*looks around cautiously* hahahaha *breaks out in song!*

i like the way you think karta!!!

>.< like from my expiriences with guys, guys mostly care about physical...if you got big boombooms, and a good whooha, then, your set to get whomever you like >.-
someone tell me i am wrong (and really mean it)

Like others have stated before, everyone is different. What one girl wants/thinks will be different then what another girl wants/thinks in a man. Im a guy, but come on its kinda obvious that every girl on this planet isn't the same. I went out with girls that liked me cause i was really nice and had a great personality, and other girls like me cause im conceited in some ways(not that thats a good thing). There isnt an answer to this question and there never will be. The only way is to go up to the girl that you may like and ask her what she looks for in a guy. If he and she dont have anything in common, they shouldnt start the relationship to begin with. Everyone should be themselves when trying to start a realtionship, and not change who they are to impress someone else. Eventually the person you are going out with will find out what your real personality it. I know most people find that hard to do, but if you dont start off on the right track a relationship will never last very long.

And the whole idea of women costing a lot of money is insane. They dont always think of buying things all the time. I think its sad when i see guys buying things up to $500 plus for a birthday present for a girl their going out with. Sometimes its the time an effort that you put into a gift that makes a difference. Plus you dont have to go out every night to some fancy restaurant, movie, or whatever. Most of the time i like to go to the beach or just chill a lot with a girl that im going out with.

Im not saying i know everything about girls and what they think, but i do know a little bit. Comment what you think since i would really like to know how people (girls mostly) think of what i just posted.

i like your point of view (and im a girl)and not all girls are the same and some are looking for different things in a guy. but other than guys trying to find out what girls look for in them they should be themselves and then when a girl does like them they know its for who they ARE not who they try to be for the girl.
anyway thats what i think....;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormy_weather [/i]
[B]i like your point of view (and im a girl)and not all girls are the same and some are looking for different things in a guy. but other than guys trying to find out what girls look for in them they should be themselves and then when a girl does like them they know its for who they ARE not who they try to be for the girl.
anyway thats what i think....;) [/B][/QUOTE]

LoL forgot to mention that. What i meant by "asking a girl what they look for in a guy", is that if he and she dont have anything in common, they shouldnt start the relationship to begin with. I think everyone should be themselves, and not change what who they are to impress someone else. So i guess ill edit what i said before and add this in it.

[color=silver][size=1]Well, it's impossible for men to ever know how women think. Women are naturally born more intelligent. [ This is why we've been suppressed and degraded for centuries ] Men can only think on two levels. Women can think on multiple planes. It's not possible for men to understand the way women think, because we think differently. The majority of the men in the world stick with the belief that 'There is either right. Or there is wrong.' Only two possibilities, only two planes. Women know that there are multiple possibilities, with different reprocussions, good or bad. There are no absolutes. This confuses the majority of the men in the world. Since most men do not udnerstand that, they then get angry at being confused, and since humans are naturally arrogant, men jump to defense immedeately, and push the blame on women.

Keep always in mind, that I said there are no absolutes, therefor, this does not apply to all men. For example, Harlequin is ridiculously intelligent, as is DeathKnight.

So. Yah. o_O;

Nothing is absolute.[/color][/size]

Physical appearence for a girl does matter in some areas, but i don't think girls would want too go with some acne infested, nasty mouthed, big nosed, dandreff haired, loser, so you can't really blame guys for wanting the girl too look decsent.

But if i like a girl, i can act pretty freindly and goofy, but i'm pretty much whipped.:D

you've just degrated men more by saying that pressure...even though i have to say it is the case most of the time. but some guys even think about more "deep" stuff than the most complicated girl. anyway why do guys want to know how girls think?..even though it is fun watching all the guys trying to solve an un-solvable (spelling?)question. hahahahaha!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pressure [/i]
[B][color=silver][size=1]Well, it's impossible for men to ever know how women think. Women are naturally born more intelligent. [ This is why we've been suppressed and degraded for centuries ] Men can only think on two levels. Women can think on multiple planes. It's not possible for men to understand the way women think, because we think differently. The majority of the men in the world stick with the belief that 'There is either right. Or there is wrong.' Only two possibilities, only two planes. Women know that there are multiple possibilities, with different reprocussions, good or bad. There are no absolutes. This confuses the majority of the men in the world. Since most men do not udnerstand that, they then get angry at being confused, and since humans are naturally arrogant, men jump to defense immedeately, and push the blame on women.

Keep always in mind, that I said there are no absolutes, therefor, this does not apply to all men. For example, Harlequin is ridiculously intelligent, as is DeathKnight.

So. Yah. o_O;

Nothing is absolute.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree. Somewhat. But Advice to the guys I say that A guy should just act natural around a girl. Dont try and be all macho.

But I think that us girls do enjoy watching guys ask for help on things. Especially homework. I swear I had the most idiotic group of males asking me for help in English class.

[color=002E55]In my opinion trying to generalise how most women think is a tad bit silly. Everyone is their own person, although some people think/act the same sometimes doesn't mean that everyone from the same 'group' will do too.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pressure [/i]
[B][color=silver][size=1] Your post...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's things like this that make the idea that you're running and deciding the membership of a club dealing with intelligence so ironic and laughable.

Give me a break. The no absolutes part doesn't exactly change the statements that say somehow 99% of men are the same, yet no woman is. The example you give is like the thought process of some sort of chimp, not any guy I personally know (and I'm sure any response to this directly will involve some sort of guy/chimp joke because of that, but whatever).

Things aren't that simple for anyone or anything.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
I think women are treated horrible! They are treated as items by men. All through history in canada and us among other countried women are slaves and treated like dirt.

[SIZE=4]IT SICKENS ME.[/SIZE]

For those of you who treat women badly shame on you.

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Be quiet Semjaza. I stated my opinion and they were different. If you have something to say personally to me, PM me don't do it in the thread.