OtakuBoards

The eternal Question " How the hell do women think?!"

Guest XBebop

Guest XBebop
I was just wondering this and thought i would put it on here.. i'm gonna post a theory on women being EVIL! MUAHAHAHA lol

Time
Money
Women: Time x Money
Women = EVIL

lol =P

anyways, how do gals' think? what do they want in a guy? I only posted this here becuase there are a large variety of personalities here. ^_^

Post away!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Women think with their brains silly! *giggles like a little schoolgirl* Anyway, I think that we're all different so it's difficult to say what all women want in a guy in general...not all girls like guys either so you see it's difficult to make a broad estimate.

Guest Magdalena
Every girl is different. It's hard to generalize them all, because they all have different levels of stupidity.

I'm the bisexual women hater... Every forum needs one. What do I want in a guy? He has to make me laugh. That's it.

[size=1][color=darkblue] Well I believe the question is, how do us men think? I think both sexes share a somewhat influence on eachother as they can share many things in common, it's all a matter of moods in my opinion.

As stated, everyone is unique, therefore we cant generalise the way women think, I guess it's just an unwritten fact that us men will never know. ^_~ But I'm sure women feel the same about men.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XBebop [/i]
[B]Time
Money
Women: Time x Money
Women = EVIL [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Doesn't it go something like
Women: time x money
Everyone knows time = money
Therefore, women = money x money
= money squared
And as money is the root of all evil,
sq. root($squared) = evil

Therefore women = evil.

Wow, I really had to dredge up those old algebraic index laws for that one. I'm evil without the money, and these days, in quite little time.[/font][/color]

Guest Taylor Hewitt
I think women are treated very badly these days. I'm not a woman or gay or anything I just think people treat women very badly. Like an item or something. It sickens me. They are people. Treat them like people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidargh [/i]
[B][size=1][color=darkblue] But I'm sure women feel the same about men.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, not me. I know how men think. ;)

Hm ... [tries to think of something to say besides smart aleck comeback]
I mean, really, anything that you want in a significant other, it makes sense to think they'll want in you. So if you want a good sense of humor (which almost everyone does I think), then you'll probably want to go out with someone who also wants a good sense of humor.

... Right. It makes sense. I swear.

"A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's. She changes it more often." ~ Oliver Herford
"If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." ~ Alice Lee Roosevelt Longworth
-and-
"I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry." ~ Rita Rudner

There, all done. This thread is just like another thread that will remain anonymous: there's no way to say anything that won't offend one side or the other, so it's pointless to make a comment, no matter how true it is.

I think of a jack nicholson qoute...

When posed with the question of how he figures out what the way women think...

"I think of a man and I take away all reason and accountability."

I person think its funny.

However, if I was to really think about how a woman thinks, I would say just about the same as men.

Only with a few differences. (like how to pick a mate/companion)

It's weird, Me even being a woman and I don't even know that anwser... I look for A smart, funny, witty guy, who is kinda cute and total gentlemen to me.... I Love what Taylor Hewitt said...now there's a guy....hee, hee!

No really though, every woman is different and depending on her expirences, all woman what different things in guys.

I think about 60% with my brain, 30% with my heart and the other 10% depending on the guy and ummmmm(this is way shallow, but) his physical features....*giggles and then blushes*

It just depends on the girl and the guy I guess....But I must admit, it is fun to mess with guy's minds...lol

[color=darkblue][size=1]I'd be the last person to ask, because I generally think like a man. Or so I'm told.

I really don't think there's much of a difference, to be honest. It's more societal than anything, learned behaviors. If everybody could say whatever they want without worrying about the consequences, we'd find that our minds don't work very much differently.[/color][/size]

How do women think? That's a very good question, but I don't think you'll get a decent answer any time soon.
I mean, that question has been asked for ages, and we have yet to figure out the answer.

All in all, women are very complicated and confusing. They say they want something, then suddenly they change their minds about the whole matter.
Whatisupwithat?:therock:

Or maybe they're simple, and I'm just too dumb to figure them out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Magdalena [/i]
[B]Originally said by some important moderator
I see this thread marks the return of the Harry cheerleading section.[/B][/QUOTE]

If you're going to quote someone as important as myself, you could at least put my name.

Anyway, I'll never know enough for it to matter and neither will any other guy on this planet. Therefore, it doesn't concern me in general... especially since every girl I've dated was strange for totally different reasons.

[color=#707875]Eh, I don't think that there's such thing as "man thinking" or "woman thinking".

Sure, there might be some common traits among the genders...but everyone is an individual. Just as you can't generalize about women, you also can't generalize about men. When I see all the stupid/bad things that some men do, I know that I don't fall into that same general category of behavior.[/color]

[COLOR=blue] [SIZE=1] [FONT=century gothic]I think if you want to know how we think you'll have to try and figure it out yourslef because all of us are different & how the heck (<--is that against the rules???) do these people your asking know how we (individual wise, not in general) think? Are they stalkers or something?? ::looks over shoulder to make sure no 1 is there:: Its 1 of those questions thats going to have a different answer everytime you ask it.[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[FONT=arial]*sigh* I'd like to know what goes through a couple of guys' minds every now and again. >.>' crazy-ness.

but anywho, yeah, it's not gonna be the same for everybody. some girls like guys who are shy and reserved, while others go for guys who wouldn't feel the least bit daunted about talking to a whole group of people at once. I think probably the only thing that all girls would go for would be attractive looks (that could go a number of ways), and good personality compatibility. common sense type of stuff. [/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B][color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Doesn't it go something like
Women: time x money
Everyone knows time = money
Therefore, women = money x money
= money squared
And as money is the root of all evil,
sq. root($squared) = evil

Therefore women = evil.

Wow, I really had to dredge up those old algebraic index laws for that one. I'm evil without the money, and these days, in quite little time.[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, time is NOT equal to money, it's a congruency. Congruency is "weighed about the same." And time is precious, so precious=good. {good}X{evil} cancels each other out, since time IS congruent to money and money is evil, so women are neutral.

Guest Fly-T
:I ask no one Quote nor Say anything about this Post:

When It really comes down to it....Women only wonder Whats in your pants.............And Women think like we think....except differently

I know for a fact that men an women think differnetly, we are biologicaly programed too. If I knew how women though...I wish! After me last relationship, all I learned is how Christian fundamantalist think (kind of sad really)...Oh well, give me a year and I will have some more answers...I really whish I knew how they though now though...

::chortles:: I wouldn't go so far as to say we're evil. How about crafty? Anyway I don't know how I think half the time so even though I'm a woman it's kinda pointless for me to try and shed light on your mystery. Sorry.

As for guys, black fingernail polish and heavy black eyeliner are definitely a good start!