Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok Heres those Love hina banner you too been begging me for ^_^ Ill make more later. Hope you like them

Heres your banner Kaola Su, I really hope you like it

[IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/lovehinabanner.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/lovehina.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/Narubanner.jpg[/IMG]
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Wow, I love the Stardust one as I told you already! I think what you did at the end to change it made it look sooo good!

Also, I [b][i]love[/b][/i] the banner and avatar you made for me! It is so awesome! Thank you so much Stuart! You are now added on my site of "Gifts to me"

*EDIT* HAHA I just noticed those other 2 Love Hina ones...they are awesome also! Just thought I'd add that!

Love, Kaola
Posted
Ok heres a old one I forgot to post.

I wanna know if there is anything special that you would like me to make? What do you guys wanna see next?

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=448128[/IMG]
Posted
^^ Those banners are all great. I really like how you did the back rounds to them The thrid one is great too looks like the pict was a book. The fonts on them are all great.

The next one is great also. The backrounds cool, a great font/size, and you picked out a great pick to go along with it all. So it all fits together greatly. I love 'em, there all great.
Posted
I LOVE the new love hina banners!! You are a wonderful banner maker, easily one of the best on otaku! Keep up the Great work,
~NaRu

ratings:
Hamtaro-10/10 the cuteness/evil is overwelming! lol!
kurama-10/10. um...nothing to say! this 1 is just plain good!
Love Hina Banners-10/10,10/10,10/10!! Do you even need to ask why I rated them that besides them being wonderful & my obbsession?!
Kenshin-10/10-i like the backround. very nice ^^
Posted
I dont like a single one of them >.>


lol J/K :P.
They are all pretty nice. I like how you do all the ehm... holes (lol) between some pieces of the banners ^^
And now I looked i didnt see a good swirly one >.<
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]They're all pretty cool. I don't like the last one, though. All you did is add text. And resize the image. If you keep doing these banners, you'll be one of the best. Just explore other options in your program. :D[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
That was an old one? *Looks back old banner* Geez you really are greta at these. I don't see how that could be an old one thoguh, cause it looks great. And I really do wanna see the one that you've been working on. ^^
Posted
No peeking, Im still working on it, Heres somthing you all can admire while im working though lol

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=449504[/IMG]
Posted
vincent banner-10/10!! i like the yellow backround & how the text goes past it. good job & i cant wait to see more of them!
Posted
I wont tell ya the whole story just this

This banner is brought to you by me and was made possiable by Nomad

This banner has been animated by Nomad Thanks NOMAD! And pics where put togher by Stuart Thanks STUART!

P.S Cant find it? Look in the sig ^_^
Posted
ok, like you asked, I'm posting exactly what you asked me to... lmao.

DarK DeatH: oh ****, i like your vincent banner a lot man
with no pulp: really?
DarK DeatH: i like how you made the text out of the banner itself
DarK DeatH: good job
DarK DeatH: and the simplicity of it is quite appealing also
Posted
Here a really plain one, But I think the hot chick makes up for that hehehe :D

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=450809[/IMG]
Posted
Who cares if it's plain. It looks really great the way it is, I like the way it looks simple, yet elegent. (sp) But for guys I'm pretty sure the girl makes up for it. The font is really cool too. Great job!
Posted
I think all of your banners are great. I like 'em all. I especially liked all those with Majin Buu, but that's just 'cuz I'm a DBZ freak and I luv Buu! I'd that one a 10/10 (especially when it's animated)!

~A DBZ Freak. Wow, dejavu! I think I said that! WOW!! Dude...~
Posted
Your Big O Banner is really nifty. It's just like the opening to the show. Yay!

I'll have you know that grey is one of my favorite colors, so, of course I like the new one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...