Shinmaru Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 Don't know the exact date, but I go back at the beginning of September. To tell the truth, I have mixed feelings about school. Sure, it's hard work, but it's really boring around my house (I don't see a lot of my friends during the summer). Of course, this is the first summer I've had OB so it's not so bad.
eleanor Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [size=1] August 12th. Am I the only one that's happy to go back? It's pretty boring at home, I just come to OB for a while, draw, sleep, and eat. Yesh, very exciting. Our school work is easy, anyway...[/size]
Ben Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i] [B][size=1] August 12th. Am I the only one that's happy to go back? It's pretty boring at home, I just come to OB for a while, draw, sleep, and eat. Yesh, very exciting. Our school work is easy, anyway...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Agreed. Although some of my school work [I]isn't[/I] as easy as we think it should be. :p I probably won't be going back til' late August sometime.
Change Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I go back the 16th of August! Fun Fun! I really am excited, colege is cool!
Emme888 Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I go back the 24th of Aug. and I really miss seeing my friends and schools not hard for me, so It's not a challenge at all. Since I'm not challenged I do lots of plays, and acting competations, and It's exciting that I can do that again. Plus, summer is nice, but it's kinda boring, maybe I just need a job..who knows?
Domon Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 Unfortunately I have to return to school the 20th of August *grumbles* but before that my stupid moronic cousins who I haven't seen in like oh say I think 5 years or so are coming here from California. I know I should be happy and crap but honestly I don't care for them that much. And they probably are going to stay untill I start back at school so I'm just soooo looking forward to going back to school, anyways it isn't that bad.
Vegitto4 Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 ok, the plane picture at the begining of this thread was kinda funny. I dont start my final year of high school until aug 11. GO CLASS OF 04
QueenBee Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 Its my last year yay but hell starts Aug. 2.....NO
Semjaza Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I'm in school right now. I don't care, since I actually like it.
Eve Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [SIZE=2][FONT=courier new][COLOR=deeppink]I have to go back Ang.18.Must I step into that place once more?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
yogi bear Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I remeber I was walking from a Burger King and I saw a big yellow piece of crap on wheels next to me I was so traumatized I didn't move then I remembered that it almost zero hr. and I was getting used to waking up at 3:00
OtakuSennen Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I am going back to school September 3rd, I believe. I [i]like[/i] school! School is the only place where I see my friends on a regular basis. I die of boredome when I'm out of school. EDUCATION IS FUN, PEOPLE!! *sent by the school board* ^_^ Seriously, I like school... It is not hell. It is heaven. ..hehe... I'll finally get to see my semi-g/f again..
Jokopoko Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I go back sometime in September......did I mention I left sometime in MAY! :D:D:D:D
Demonic Angel Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [size=1]I'm going back to school at August 26. Ahh...I miss my friends already. -.- Nothing to do at home, just draw, post message in this forum, and annoy my lil sister (LOL XD). I wanna do something than these things! >.< But summer vacation ish nice. I can relax and do whatever I want. I dunno which is much better, go in school or relax in summer vacation? o.O This makes me confuzed whenever i think of this.[/size]
amibasuki Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [FONT=arial]technically, in our area school starts on August 8th (sorry Tasrai! >.<'). but since band camp goes on from early morning to late evening, school starts tomorrow for me. gonna be lotsa homework, but the fun kind. wheeee![/FONT]
Spikey Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I go back sometime like August 21st *screams* I have to get ready.
amibasuki Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [FONT=arial]heh, ditto. I'm not even on the hundredth page of my first summer reading book (I've got another one waiting in the wings), and the reading test is next tuesday. I'm screwed >.<'. BUT I did get my bookbag already. nice [COLOR=skyblue]baby blue[/COLOR] color, it is :love:. oh yeah, I've got it together now. :mrt:[/FONT]
darkside Posted July 23, 2003 Author Posted July 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]I don't kow when I go back to school...end of august-ish. Tryouts for drama, however, are on Monday. Heh. So I'll probably be at school every day for most of August as it is. Our school's being remodled right now, actually. I went there yesterday to modify my schedule (should I take genetics, psychology, or woodworking?) and our counselor gave me a "guided tour." The whole thing is a [i]mess.[/i] Meep. They blocked in all the hallways windows--the whole thing reminds me of a prison. *laughs* It was actually pretty nice before, but I like sunlight. It's going to drive me nuts if we don't have any windows in the halls. >_<[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] ends may 23
Tasrai Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B][FONT=arial]technically, in our area school starts on August 8th (sorry Tasrai! >.<').[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B][FONT=century gothic]NOOOOOO! Your evil! Pure evil! Just Kidding actually that's six days later than it started last year so I'm O.K. ^-^ I really don't mind going to school because then I can talk to all my friends again. Possibly make some new ones.^-^ The reason I don't really like school is because it is so boring, the work they are giving us is entirely to easy...and I get bored to tears sometimes. *sighs* But that's me...Now I'll have to go out and enjoy my summer as much as I can. ^-^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT]
Ryan Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I have to return August 19th. But I am happy because the first week of August I get to go to Florida for about a week. But I hate school. Nothing but conceited pretty boys who try to make your life a living hell. [sarcastic] As you can tell I can't wait.[/sarcastic]
pbfrontmanvdp Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 Go back to college August 31st, but i cant wait. The summer sucks except for the beach, but college is so much better. LoL if i could i would try and buy an apartment there for the summer as well, but i just cant afford it.
nezzyjean Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [size=1] [color=deeppink]I go back on august 11! School makes me sick:sick: with all the evil teachers :lecture:...yah...but i can truthfully say i am sick of summer...but i dont wanna go back to the evil hellhole!!! Yah..but I am kinda excited to see what classes i get:blush:, cuz last year I had a rotten time..all my friends were in the same classes except for me... :flaming: so I hope i get more classes with my friends so the year will go by faster![/color] [/size]
eleanor Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [size=1] O_o I thought our school opened August 12th, Jean....Lol, but the sooner the better. I'm really getting sick of summer, even though I don't have much friends at school! ^_^;;;[/size]
TheShinje Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [size=1] I never go back to school. I'm finished forever. I've got a fate worse than school, finding a full time job! V_V [/size]
nezzyjean Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i] [B][size=1] O_o I thought our school opened August 12th, Jean....Lol, but the sooner the better. I'm really getting sick of summer, even though I don't have much friends at school! ^_^;;;[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] [color=silver]August 12th is a tuesday. That's the date we started last year.[/size] [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now