Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] Got tired of my other banner, I think everyone's read it by now, lol. So...I made this new banner. What do you think? (it's in my signature)[/size]
Posted
[size=1] [color=deeppink]veeeeeery good ginny! But i want draco:bawl:!!! Did you outline it urself with the green and red, or was that part of the picture? and I like the text you used..i give it a..9.7/10[/size] [/color]
Posted
[size=1] It was part of the picture...Jeez, Jean, you seem very interested about the picture. Even PMed me about it! lol... No problem, though.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]It's wonderful art (kudos to the artist!), but you are a sick, sick person.

And that's all I have to say.

--Sere

P.S. Yes, if you haven't noticed, I am very much an anti-yaoi fangirl. If you don't like that fact, then go shove your head through a wall. I don't care and I'm entitled to my own opinion. So nyah.[/size]
Posted
Um, I really don't get it though, is it from an anime or is it people you know? And I suppose by Sere's post that they are both guys, correct?

But nonetheless, a good one! I like the outlining of the characters!

Love, Kaola
Posted
[color=red][size=1]Heh, nice banner ^____^

I was floored when I saw it, I didn't really think you were a Harry Potter fan *grins*

And, just for the record, I don't find it sick at all *twitch twitch* in fact I find it rather cute ^_^ Although HarryxDraco isn't a pairing I'd really consider *chuckles* But nice one all the same. I like the arrangement of your text in the centre, ingenious! O_o[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B][size=1]It's wonderful art (kudos to the artist!), but you are a sick, sick person.

And that's all I have to say.

--Sere

P.S. Yes, if you haven't noticed, I am very much an anti-yaoi fangirl. If you don't like that fact, then go shove your head through a wall. I don't care and I'm entitled to my own opinion. So nyah.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

The art is cool technically, what it is about makes me want to vomit.

Agreed with Sere Tuscumbia here, you're my new friend. -^.^-

HarryxDraco? That's just sick and totally wouldn't work. . .
:sick: :drunk: I mean, they are archrivals. Unless it's noncon, which makes it all the more sick. Ugh.:sick:

I really wish yaoi fans would stop pairing off anyone they think is "hot" with another guy. Nothing is more closeminded than to insist that any male character that is anything but an ugly ogre is gay.

By the way, I'm not expressing any bad feelings for anyone who has these feelings in real life. I am expressing bad feelings toward obsessed yaoi fans who insist on relationships that do not so much as exist.

~Anti-Yaoi Forever!~
Posted
[color=#707875]I'm really getting sick of this sentiment on the boards. It's fine to have your opinion, but really...maladjusted
is asking for a critique of her art and nothing more.

I don't think anyone is implying that these relationships [i]really exist[/i]. They're just fan story type stuff. And they're cartoon characters, too. Let's not take it [i]so[/i] seriously. lol

I recommend that if you're going to unleash some anti-Yaoi tyrade, you use your signature rather than the boards themselves. Not only are the comments irrelevant to the actual art (in terms of how good or bad the piece of art itself is), but they are also totally unwarranted. If I went around saying "I'm anti-DBZ! I hate it! It's sick!" every five seconds, I'd be just as wrong. There's a time and place for opinions -- please do not throw them around at every opportunity.[/color]
Posted
I like it how doukeshi03 said it. It isn't too complex. It is simple and easy and that is what makes it good. I like it, especially the red and green outlining around their heads. I also like the font you chose. 9/10.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#707875]I'm really getting sick of this sentiment on the boards. It's fine to have your opinion, but really...maladjusted
is asking for a critique of her art and nothing more.

I don't think anyone is implying that these relationships [i]really exist[/i]. They're just fan story type stuff. And they're cartoon characters, too. Let's not take it [i]so[/i] seriously. lol

I recommend that if you're going to unleash some anti-Yaoi tyrade, you use your signature rather than the boards themselves. Not only are the comments irrelevant to the actual art (in terms of how good or bad the piece of art itself is), but they are also totally unwarranted. If I went around saying "I'm anti-DBZ! I hate it! It's sick!" every five seconds, I'd be just as wrong. There's a time and place for opinions -- please do not throw them around at every opportunity.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


[size=1] Thank you, [i]very[/i] much. For everyone who left constructive critism and/or praise, I'm very grateful for it. But, I think I'll go back to my [adult swim] ripoff banner sooner or later, dun want people hating me...^_^


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B][size=1]It's wonderful art (kudos to the artist!), but you are a sick, sick person.[size] [/B][/QUOTE]

The artist's intention was to pair up Draco and Harry. Sorry to bring down your Kudos to the artist. [/size]


[size=1] EDIT: I've decided to make a more mellow version of the banner instead of putting up my old one, so here it is.


[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/banners/hdbannerv3.bmp[/IMG]

In this version, everything is taken from the artist's picture, including the two stars and the 'X'. [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B][size=1]P.S. Yes, if you haven't noticed, I am very much an anti-yaoi fangirl. If you don't like that fact, then go shove your head through a wall. I don't care and I'm entitled to my own opinion. So nyah.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
She's entitled to her own opinion too, so your being a hypocrite :nono:
Posted
Well, I just want to add that I honestly liked the 1st one better. It just stands out more to me! But yes, I very much agree with what Doukeshi03. I also think this is a better and more attractive-like banner than your adult swim one! Though it does make some people mad I don't think they will hate you for leaving it as that one.

Love, Kaola

I don't know if you accept # ratings, but if you do I give the 1st one [b]10/10[/b] b/c I like what you have done with the smaller size banner and the colors on the banner really work well and the text is very nice and it works well with the image, but I have to take off a point and give you a [b]9/10[/b] on the second one!

Love, Kaola...again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...