Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Happy that the poison was purged from his body, Deathevn headed south, away from Transqee, like a fool. After all, he had to give Martshin his axe, didn't he? Lord knows Martshin will have been robbed by the time he got there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]back to 14 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Deathevn laughed at the little imp, and realized that he had grown quite fond of him. Wondering how long the little guy would follow him, he laughed again and felt refreshed. Heading back towards where he had seen Martshin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]15 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Deathevn stopped for a minute and wondered what imps like to eat. Maybe he'd try feeding his little friend if he came across something.
Anyway, he continued south, monotonously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]16 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Deathevn followed the imp to Martshin. He shooed the imp away, and caught Martshin's attention.
[B]Deathevn:[/B] Hey, Martshin. I got that axe for ya. Cost me a good amount, too.
Posted
gamemasterkev00

Martshin: Oh, I hope not. But thanks lad. Here's your pay!

You recieved 3000 Gold!

martshin: as a bonus, here's 500 for that Antidote.

Deathevn: How did you know about the--

Martshin: Run along now.

Martshin went back to choppin' with his new axe.
Posted
'Well, that wasn't odd at all,' Deathevn thought to himself. 'How did he know about the antidote? Maybe it was a conspiracy...oh well, at least I got my money.'
He started back north, towards Transqee, thinking of the time he lost and the money he gained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]back to 15 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Deathevn saw a cow in the grass and thought, 'hey, where'd that come from? It wasn't there when I passed back this way... oh, nevermind.' Then he had a better thought-cow tipping!...but no, he had better things to do. Besides, it may belong to someone. So he passed by it, and hoped the imp wasn't hungry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]14 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
This being the third time passing the tree, Deathevn's curiosity got the better of him and he decided to see what made the imp go there in the first place. He walked over to the tree and proceded to climb it.
Posted
Upon seeing the baby imps, Deathevn became very careful, lest he wake them. More importantly, the mom may be around... He wondered what made this little imp follow him instead of sleeping with his...uh...siblings? Careful not to disturb them, Deathevn crawled back down the tree. However, he slipped halfway down and landed on the ground with a loud thud...
Posted
gamemasterkev00

The thud awoke the baby imps and they leapt down to his side and licked him. There must've been 6 or 7 of them. The first imp taht followed before squeaked and sat on Deathevn's head.
Posted
[B]Deathevn:[/B]Ahh! Gerroff me! Ya hooligans!

It took quite some time to calm down the screeching imps, and throughout the entire time he was afraid the mom would show up. he finally coaxed them up, but they set up a racket if he left them. So he sighed, and sat down, leaning against a stray branch. He wondered how long it would take for them to fall asleep again.
Posted
Spikey

Ryan attacked the Imp for 10 HP!
Imp died!

You won the battle!

Gained 1 stat point!
Gained 200 Gold!
-----------------
gamemasterkev00

All of the imps, but the first one fell asleep at Deathevn's sides right away. They were snoozin' in no time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...