Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]...hiding tonight eh?:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes hiding. There are nights I simply don't feel like being bombarded with IMs :p :D[/color]
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]i [I]knew[/I] [B]YOU[/B] would reply here!! [/B][/QUOTE]Erhm....how's that? Is there any reason I shouldn't have?

....eh....anyway....

I go to a fairly small school--less than 400 people, total...

I know names and faces of all of them....can't stand most of them...get along with some of them....and am friends with a select few of them...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]dude,i was just saying.do you think im a jackass? [/B][/QUOTE]

No.... not you.... I was just stating facts... you have done nothing to make me think you are a jackass...
Posted
Popular? I don't know.
Some people know my name, but they get me mixed up with my friend Sera. (How could that be possible? I have black hair and Sera dyed brown strips into her hair) And anyway, people hardly know the real me. :(
And plus, we don't exactly have a popular/unpopular difference in in my school.
Posted
riiiiiight. im not popular and i dont care who is or who isnt. a majority of the people that don't know me think im gay with either one of my best friends. idiots.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B] a majority of the people that don't know me think im gay [/B][/QUOTE]


Ironically enough, everyone thought I was straight..... I straight guy who didn't have a girlfriend.... hahaha well i don't blame them... i don'tt act very "gay"... or something... i dunno....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]


Ironically enough, everyone thought I was straight..... I straight guy who didn't have a girlfriend.... hahaha well i don't blame them... i don'tt act very "gay"... or something... i dunno.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well you certainly had [i]us[/i] fooled for a while :p.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Ironically enough, everyone thought I was straight..... I straight guy who didn't have a girlfriend.... hahaha well i don't blame them... i don'tt act very "gay"... or something... i dunno.... [/B][/QUOTE]
heheh. i think because they associate being a tomboy with being a lesbian. people become disinterested in me when they find out im not.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Well you certainly had [i]us[/i] fooled for a while :p.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Fooled?... Well i wasn't trying to..... i dunno... what made me fool you? like what did I say/do?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]


Ironically enough, everyone thought I was straight..... I straight guy who didn't have a girlfriend.... hahaha well i don't blame them... i don'tt act very "gay"... or something... i dunno.... [/B][/QUOTE]

is there even such a thing as acting gay? gay people can be just as normal as you and me, well, you, I'm not very normal....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

is there even such a thing as acting gay? gay people can be just as normal as you and me, well, you, I'm not very normal.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno... thats why I put gay in quotes... some may consider it beings very feminine for a amn, a flamboyant gay person.... you know... one who wears tight shirts and pants, has a lisp, walks like a woman, does the hand things... you know... like Big Gay Al fom South park.... then you have your "normal" guys... ones who just act like any other, who don't stand out sort of... I mean, don't get my wrong, flamboyancy is normal too, but it just not whats socially considered "normal".... I've done my fair share of being flamboyant sometimes.... i just don't do it normally.... i can do it when i want to though.... yeah, am i making any sense?
Posted
The reason i made this thread was because,i wanted to see what people thought on popular people and to see if anyone was popular in the forum.

Personally i hate people who are popular because they think they rule the world,just cause they are popular,also some can be bullies,im not saying that all popular people are like that.But most are.

Thats why i started this thread and why i hate so many people that have a big ego.
Posted
I know a lot of people and a lot of people know me in my college. I'm very open and talkative, and many people like to talk to me.
Posted
In my school, there really isn't anyone any more popular than the other. Our school is divided into groups, in a way. Each group just sorta stays to themselves. And I don't mean like three or four groups within the whole school. I mean probably hundreds of groups which just contain a certain number of people in it. The group I hang out with probably has around 60 people or so. We pretty much all play at least one sport (I start on Varsity soccer) and we all like cars and enjoy getting drunk at each other's house at least every other weekend. That's our thing, and other groups have their own thing they do. I can't think of anyone else in my group who has the same passion for anime as I do though. Oh well, we have a good time.
Posted
I talk to a variety of different ppl, but I'm not 'popular', so to speak. I have a group of friends I hang out and joke with, and if the occasion comes up, I'll hang out with another group of ppl.
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

No.... not you.... I was just stating facts... you have done nothing to make me think you are a jackass... [/B][/QUOTE]good to know.
i dont think you are a jackass either
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i cant belive it, i've known a lot of people in my grade for a long time and they still cant remember my name, and I CAN NAME FRICKIN EVERYONE IN THERE!!!. some ppl r just jekks or snobs or messed up^, its bad enough school sucks any ways, oh well.
i got a couple friends who has the same case but sometimes, i dont care, i cant stand all the others in my school. life goes on after school so i live it! ( its kinda good to blow off steam!!!):)
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Popular? Me? Not really. I usually keep to myself and tell nobody of what I do outside of school. I'm the quiet kid.
Posted
Popularity is all relative. The sad thing is, you're never going to get away with it. The person who is best known, obviously has their name out in the world, which is the first step to being recognized for more things. Yeah, reality bites, doesn't it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...